School of Hard NOCs - Night 6 ends on Mar. 15 at 9:00 PM HST

eclipse

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prims do you want to just hammer with me? At this point I just want D1 over with so we can get somewhere with the game....

Uh, this is a terrible idea/post imo. In addition, you're also contradicting something you posted just a moment ago:

At this point FFM should claim because I like JB more than him/her so s/he'll need like 4 people to swing it (unless a different wagon emerges but that would be lame in a 100+ hour phase).

You're saying that FFM should claim for his/her sake, which in itself is logical given the wagons. However, just now, you tried to hammer FFM with Prims and not even give FFM the chance to claim? Just because YOU want D1 over with? Are you serious?

You're saying that FFM should claim for his/her sake, which in itself is logical given the wagons. However, just now, you tried to hammer FFM with Prims and not even give FFM the chance to claim? Just because YOU want D1 over with? Are you serious?

Yes. 100% serious.

Yes. 100% serious.

At this point, I'm seriously considering starting a wagon on you just for trying to quick-hammer someone without giving them a chance to claim. Your actions were based on selfish want in ending the phase (and quite frankly, wouldn't it be fun if the scum team did end this day phase short before FFM could say anything? Very convenient there.), and honestly, FFM was ahead in votes anyways, so what exactly is the rush? If FFM can get online and post a claim in his/her defense, it will give us more information to work with and let us see if we're nailing scum or not. If not, FFM still retains the most votes (no thanks to your double-vote), and so would be the victim of the lynch by the time the phase ended (in less than 3 hours now, I believe?).

So. Explain to me again why you offering to hammer with the aid of Prims (who thankfully declined to participate until FFM claims) is a good idea at all, or even one worth considering?

EDIT: ...Goddamn Shinori ninja-posting. Stahp. :<

I think FFM's vote on me is hypocritical after he had just turned around and jumped on the Paper wagon himself a few posts ago. Seems like a complete 180 in mentalities given that he could probably have always argued against that but it only became relevant when he wasn't on the Paper wagon. When you think about it it's also his first vote that wasn't just a wagon hop.

##Unvote

##Vote: Fire Flower (L-1)

I see the case against JB but don't strongly feel he's scum. Again, I think his threadspam has seemed loose and genuine as opposed to being calculated like a scum post.

Bal wagon is essentially dead. Don't have any major issues with his content so far.

RE: Eury: I poked Bal because I wanted to play with him since I haven't in ages. I only asked you the question after you subbed in to see what you'd say. Rajam isn't tunneling I dunno why you'd say that. Wagon disappearance still has me a bit iffy on him but I don't think it's something a townie would never do?

Actually I'm inclined to agree about Rajam's disappearance because since the Raymondcase he has yet again seemingly vanished, which conveniently leaves him unlinked to any major wagon.

At this point I don't really know what to think of him; there's some factors I regard as townie and others I regard as scummy. I wouldn't oppose a lynch on him anymore but I'd personally support other lynches first.

##unvote

Before anything else why the hell did you go 180 in 15 minutes Prims? You just said we should let him claim before we hammer, and now your going to L-1 and asking Shinori to hammer. Care to explain the sudden change.

At this point, I'm seriously considering starting a wagon on you just for trying to quick-hammer someone without giving them a chance to claim. Your actions were based on selfish want in ending the phase (and quite frankly, wouldn't it be fun if the scum team did end this day phase short before FFM could say anything? Very convenient there.), and honestly, FFM was ahead in votes anyways, so what exactly is the rush? If FFM can get online and post a claim in his/her defense, it will give us more information to work with and let us see if we're nailing scum or not. If not, FFM still retains the most votes (no thanks to your double-vote), and so would be the victim of the lynch by the time the phase ended (in less than 3 hours now, I believe?).

So. Explain to me again why you offering to hammer with the aid of Prims (who thankfully declined to participate until FFM claims) is a good idea at all, or even one worth considering?

EDIT: ...Goddamn Shinori ninja-posting. Stahp. :<

I'm having trouble coming to terms with the fact that you used "selfish want" in a post. That. was. awesome.

Because I'm selfish and you guys should cater to my wish and hammer so stuff can actually happen. Aren't you getting tired of D1?

##unvote

Before anything else why the hell did you go 180 in 15 minutes Prims? You just said we should let him claim before we hammer, and now your going to L-1 and asking Shinori to hammer. Care to explain the sudden change.

Prims brand sarcasm.

Edited by dragonfang13

##Unvote

##Vote: Fire Flower (L-1)

RE: Eury: I poked Bal because I wanted to play with him since I haven't in ages. I only asked you the question after you subbed in to see what you'd say. Rajam isn't tunneling I dunno why you'd say that. Wagon disappearance still has me a bit iffy on him but I don't think it's something a townie would never do?

Bolded: Okay, makes sense.

Italicized: Also makes sense. Seems like something you'd do.

Underlined: Of the last 6 posts he made (incorporating two wall posts), 4 pertained and were heavily dictated in favor of voting for/gunning for "Scumlet", as he so quaintly put it. In addition:

"PEOPLE, DON'T LOSE THE FOCUS: THE IMPORTANT THING IS IN MY #218: LYNCH SCARLET. KTHNKSBAI"

^ is pretty much the last thing Rajam said. You SURE he isn't tunneling on Scarlet (or as he put it, "Scumlet")?

I'm having trouble coming to terms with the fact that you used "selfish want" in a post. That. was. awesome.

Because I'm selfish and you guys should cater to my wish and hammer so stuff can actually happen. Aren't you getting tired of D1?

First comment kinda makes me laugh.

Secondly, so what if D1's been long? It doesn't mean you disregard the obvious gaming mechanics of Mafia and go off hammering someone who hasn't had a chance to defend him/herself. And sure, "stuff can actually happen" during the night phases- it's called people using abilities and Night kills happening. Fun times, for sure. But I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be so thrilled with the quick-hammering idea if it was your ass that was about to get lynched.

RD:

- This post feels pretty wishy-washy to me, in terms of not wanting to touch/commit to any of the corresponding top wagons that were active at the time. Doesn't really elaborate on the notion of "There are others I'd like to see hang today before Paperblade" either, and only states effectively at the end that he REALLY doesn't want to touch the Paperblade wagon due to a sub being called in. Easy actions are easy?

- Overall, not really seeing RD in a better light since I ran through his ISO earlier. Could be due to him being busy that'd affect his posting style, but wouldn't argue against holding him up as a lynch candidate for D1.

I mentioned a couple posts down who I would rather lynch over Paperzak (for reference: JB, SB, Rajam and to a lesser extent Fire Flower).

I probably won't be around at phase end, but in a perfect world I would rather see a claim from Fire Flower or JB before we hammer one of them.

also I have to finish a ton of reading by tomorrow and stuff so i'm probably gone until phase end I'll try to make it back but NO PROMISES.

Eury is probably right that it's a bad idea to hammer before claim but I want this to move on and I don't want to be up until midnight mafia'ing.

also I have to finish a ton of reading by tomorrow and stuff so i'm probably gone until phase end I'll try to make it back but NO PROMISES.

Eury is probably right that it's a bad idea to hammer before claim but I want this to move on and I don't want to be up until midnight mafia'ing.

Again, as stated earlier, it's clear that FFM is beyond ahead in terms of votes. Left alone/untouched, the lynch will end up falling on FFM regardless, unless some claims come to light and/or people swap votes. There was truly no reason to try to hammer and shut things down, especially since there's only 2 hours or so left in the phase. ;/

I mentioned a couple posts down who I would rather lynch over Paperzak (for reference: JB, SB, Rajam and to a lesser extent Fire Flower).

I probably won't be around at phase end, but in a perfect world I would rather see a claim from Fire Flower or JB before we hammer one of them.

Ah, I suppose this post indeed covers some of them, that is true. Were there any changes in terms of your thoughts regarding them (given more recent posts?), or reads/thoughts on anyone else thus far?

Ah, I suppose this post indeed covers some of them, that is true. Were there any changes in terms of your thoughts regarding them (given more recent posts?), or reads/thoughts on anyone else thus far?

I feel the same now as I did about the people in the post you link, except a little worse about JB (since his posts haven't gotten any better) and Rajam (don't see the point or case for tunneling on Raymond). Aside from the four I mentioned in my second-to-last post, I feel significantly worse now about Bearclaw after his hammer suggestion.

If I haven't mentioned anyone, it's because they seem fairly benign to me so far. I'm planning to take another look at some of the people others are feeling bad about so I can draw my own opinions about them, like Shinori and Haze. However, that will probably have to wait until Day two since I've got to go soon.