When Smash Brothers 4 arrives..

Jedi

You guys are cute. The most potent Brawl player I remember from here is Dio. He'd beat me most the time (fuck KDDD), but I'm hoping he can remember something positive about me from back in the good old Brawl days.

Hopefully that bastard lag will be fixed though, or I'll flip my shit.

But first I will need to get a Wii U. Sigh.

To be fair, it is hard to notice the lag when the game's so slow to begin with.

##shotsfired

sure i'd be down for this

wii u or 3ds don't matter to me

This because I'm sure I'll be getting both.

Now I gotta come up with a main....

I'll probably have both as well and don't worry Breezy I don't even know who my main is gonna be until all the roster is revealed AND I try everyone again

I might play a 3DS one but I'm not very good at all, so we'll see. Depends how strict it is. I'd prefer it as close to release as possible to keep things interesting with new stuff.

You guys are cute. The most potent Brawl player I remember from here is Dio. He'd beat me most the time (fuck KDDD), but I'm hoping he can remember something positive about me from back in the good old Brawl days.

Hopefully that bastard lag will be fixed though, or I'll flip my shit.

But first I will need to get a Wii U. Sigh.

Well I guess I gotta battle Dio now. Pretty sure he'd be no match for me though. *yawns*

To be fair, it is hard to notice the lag when the game's so slow to begin with.

##shotsfired

Hahahaha 10/10

So much lag while playing bored me. I just kept doing silly things due to it. And I don't expect any improvement in lag stuff at all, you know how's Ninty

Hahahaha 10/10

So much lag while playing bored me. I just kept doing silly things due to it. And I don't expect any improvement in lag stuff at all, you know how's Ninty

Kid Icarus has great servers for its multiplayer and its a Sakurai game.

Being so quick to doubt is such a downfall

So Refa , which version you getting again? We have a Battle of the Blues to do!

3DS, because I don't own a Wii U.

Namco's the one developing the nitty-gritty of the game, to be sure. I haven't exactly heard the best things ever about Tekken or Soul Calibur online, but I feel relatively secure believing they're smart/willing enough to make it better than Brawl's was.

Yo Raven you hurtin my feelings, man

Young old money win a wifi tourney or so and what he get?? Not much apparently........

Then again I literally don't know where my wii is (hyuck hyuck etc) so I should probably shut up

Edited by Rehab

I'm getting the Wii U version just for sake of playing with people I know IRL, it'd be really cool to do a semi-tournament on launch day though, get some initial practice with Little Mac, even if it's a first round loss for me XD

I'm going to play Villager when I get the game. He just seems like a starter character. I also love Lucario, Rosalina, and King Dedede. Also, Mega Man. And Kirby. And Pikachu.

I love Nintendo characters.

I'm going to pick up Pikachu and Marth when the game comes. Maybe Lucario too since I just tried him out in Brawl to learn I'm actually pretty good at him.

I'm not sure on my mains yet this time, gonna be using my old standbys from 64 Mario and Link of course among a lot of others.

Sonic and Pit are who I want to attempt to main, I got a little tired of using Marth due to him to me just being a substitute for my old melee main Roy, of course gonna use Falco, Peach, Lucario etc again. I love playing as a lot of smash characters.

If Ikes back I'll use him again too of course.

Anyone got interesting themed tournament ideas?

I'll have the 3DS one on launch for sure. I'll be maining Rosalina and Wii Fit Trainer (as well as Palutena or any other newcomers I like).

Wii U one is a bit up in the air because I'm not getting the home console one if I lack real life people to play with.

...I think this means I'll have to start taking my 3DS to university.

Namco's the one developing the nitty-gritty of the game, to be sure. I haven't exactly heard the best things ever about Tekken or Soul Calibur online, but I feel relatively secure believing they're smart/willing enough to make it better than Brawl's was.

Yo Raven you hurtin my feelings, man

Young old money win a wifi tourney or so and what he get?? Not much apparently........

Then again I literally don't know where my wii is (hyuck hyuck etc) so I should probably shut up

All them online battles I had with everyone back in the day have kinda all merged into one since it was so long ago. I don't really remember much. I also haven't turned my own Wii on for like 2 years so meh.