Masquerade Part 2: Army of Darkness

Nanami Touko

Joel brought the centaur down with the swiftness of his strike, and left silence once again around the vicinity. The party did seem to leave quite a trail of blood for a 'stealth' mission, though.

Joel vs Elite Centaur B
Hit: 105 + 15 - 23 = 97
Roll: 54, 63
Crit Roll: 28
Hit: 8 + 1 (Forge) = 9 Damage.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other Turn 4!
Vriska, Makin and Ingverd move to assist the party but cannot spot anything else in the fog.

Enemy Turn 4!

A couple of centaurs spot Ferdinand, with the one coming closest looking over him before saying to him, "That's you right, Zyrall? You aren't looking so good, there. Weren't you meant to be patrolling the southern camp?"

The other continues on with his duties.

Meanwhile, another centaur almost crashes straight into Quincy.

PlayerMapTurn5.png

Player Turn 5!

HP and other things.

Edited by Tryhard

• 2 weeks later...

Assessing the situation, Maja decided to continue her track through the edge of the camp. She saw herself as the last one who would be able to tread through the middle of enemy camp, and she was sure she could still heal those in need from a safe distance!

Maja up 2, right 2.

"Well, time to earn my pay. Still, I'd prefer something a little more challenging than a defenseless enemy," Quincy grumbled.

Quincy smash!

Edited by Refa

Through their combined efforts, the centaur was shot, smashed, and firmly toasted.

Angus vs Centaur E
Hit: 80 - 20 + 5 (Support) = 65
Roll: 15, 37
Crit Roll: 98
Pierce Roll: 38
Hit: 11 + 1 (Support) = 12 Damage.

Centaur E cannot attack!
Quincy vs Centaur E
Hit: 99 - 20 = 79
Roll: 59, 96
Crit Roll: 5
Hit: 8 Damage.

Centaur E cannot attack!
Kendeall vs Centaur E
Hit: 103 - 20 = 83
Roll: 56, 71
Crit Roll: 78
Hit: 7 Damage.

Centaur E is dead!
Edited by Tryhard

"Oh hello, but you've got my name wrong. Its Ferdinand, and I'm not guarding the southern camp either. You better be careful, there's something moving about in these woods!" Ferdinand replied little hastily as he made his way up to the woods to the north. If he could pass through those woods, he'd come clean of this battle.

Ferdinand moves 1 left, 3 up, and 3 right to 16,17

"Oh hello, but you've got my name wrong. Its Ferdinand, and I'm not guarding the southern camp either. You better be careful, there's something moving about in these woods!" Ferdinand replied little hastily as he made his way up to the woods to the north. If he could pass through those woods, he'd come clean of this battle.

The centaur looked strangely at Ferdinand for a moment before responding.

"Hmmm. Fine, but don't come around here again. You're new, so you must be getting used to the routine, so you get off with a warning this time. If I see you up here again, we'll wake the boss and she'll deal with you."

Other Turn 5!

Vriska, Makin and Ingverd move to assist the party but cannot spot anything else in the fog.

Enemy Turn 5!

The centaur watched Ferdinand leave before pondering to himself.

"Wait, if he's not on the south... I'd best check on things."

Meanwhile, another centaur almost crashes straight into Angus, and it wheels back in surprise.

PlayerMapTurn6.png

Player Turn 6!

HP and other things.

Angus steps back before the centaur almost crashed into him and almost let out a yell. "What's the point in all this stealth if I'm just gonna get trampled anyway?" he muttered to himself, before taking a shot at the offending beast. He just hoped there weren't too many more centaurs to go after this.

Angus, having had enough of this shit for one night, moves 2 right 1 up and goes to town with his Iron Bow.

Shit got heavy.

Angus vs Centaur F
Hit: 107 + 5 (Support) - 20 = 92
Roll: 39, 71
Crit Roll: 33
Pierce Roll: 20
Hit: 11 + 1 (Support) = 12 Damage.

Centaur F cannot attack!
Edited by Tryhard