QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I once moved 150 metres from one house in our housing association to another. My familys bathroom was complely worn down, and we would have to move out for two months while it got renovated. Since residents in our housing association can swap houses, we moved in where somebody had just moved out, and then stayed there instead.

I lived in Trois-Rivières all my life until I was 17, then I moved by myself to Montreal to go to school, I've been there since.

In a loooooong time from now, I might move to Xi'an, China for job purposes, and because it's my favourite city in China that I've been to so far.

I moved a bunch in my youth. Like so much, its a bit foggy in places. I moved away from the Sacramento region when i was like 5, to Salinas. I was about 11-ish when i moved to this town. I moved a bunch while in Salinas, like three or four different times. Since moving to this area, i only moved once.

Hardest? Hmm...probably ActRaiser 2. Phantasy Star I and II are up there too because they have so much bullshit. And I guess the original La Mulana, as well as an assortment of SHMUPs like Cho Aniki, Gynoug, Raiden and the likes.

One day, I will beat Gradius. On that day, I will know myself to be the true Hard Man.

My answer is probably dark souls 2 I guess, but I guess XCOM on Classic and Myth 2 on Heroic with minimal saves would also qualify for some.

Upon reflection, I noticed I didn't include God Hand and Demon's Souls there. Though they're not as hard as the other games I listed I don't think...mostly because most of the ones I listed are really unfair, and these two are almost perfectly fair.

the best part of the dark souls experience is dying and shouting "aaaaAARGH FUCK THAT WAS BULLShiiiitt but avoidable bullshit okay i got this next time"

Probably F-Zero GX on Very Hard. It was painstaking but it felt good. I did a Big Boss run/ the equivalent on all the numbered MGS games but I'm way worse at racing games than I am at stealth games so this was much more personally challenging, if perhaps not considered harder overall. I dunno.

Hatsune Miku Project Diva F.

'Sadistic Music Factory' is a song that lives up to its name a hundred percent. Took me forever to clear it on Extreme. My hands are cramping up just thinking about it lol.

There are a couple songs in PDF 2nd that are even harder, but I haven't cleared them yet. =(

Dark Souls, the first time playing it

also beating any campaign mission, I did at least a few, on Age of Empires 1 why is that game so hard, especially The Great Hunt (specifically the end, I don't think I ever finished it)

Edited by Tryhard

I somehow finished Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance on European Extreme difficulty, collecting all dogtags on all difficulties. That was a long time ago.