QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

the rise and fall of the roman empire.

I bet you 10 bucks it's actually the decline and fall of etc.

EDIT-The last film I saw was either the Lego Movie or Captain Phillips. Both were great.

Edited by SeverIan

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wolf creek. it was pretty good

Oh god...

Some students got our teacher to show that movie in class once because they said it (supposedly) related to the subject we were on (and since that teacher was super lenient he let them)

But... he said never again x3 I said never again~

Edited by Freohr Datia

12 years a slave

it was... interesting I guess, despite the still scenes and the "holy shit what if that happened with me" factor

or perhaps because of that factor, actually - since the white people watching it with us (mixed group) didn't feel like that at all as they couldn't relate

12 years a slave

it was... interesting I guess, despite the still scenes and the "holy shit what if that happened with me" factor

or perhaps because of that factor, actually - since the white people watching it with us (mixed group) didn't feel like that at all as they couldn't relate

I heard 12 days a slave is really hard to watch for some people.

Desolation of Smaug.

Still annoyed that there wasn't any fucking desolating in the movie.

Question 242. What are your favourite masculine/feminine given names?

this one's gonna run on a bit due to me being away for two days

Adelaide, Nathan(iel), Cornelius, Amos, Naomi, Celeste, Raphael, Ulysses

And then a bunch of gaelic names getting their own list just because I love looking into those x3

Out of females, Blaithin, Damhnait, Fírinne, Aisling, and Eithne. For males, Faolan, Finbar, Eibhir, Caelan, Catheld, Paidin, Darach, Oisin Any children I have should be happy they have Integrity to help me stick to more common names~

Top among the female names is probably Eithne and Adelaide and top among the males probably Faolan and Finbar Heehee

OH YEAH AND REALTA (or Réalta?) I LOVE THAT NAME AND IT WOULD REPLACE ADELAIDE IN SECOND FAVOURITE FEMININE NAME

Edited by Freohr Datia

2 votes for rachel ehehehe

Elsa and Charlotte are my super favorite female names

Malachi is my super favorite male name

and now I reach a problem because this feels like too few names but if I go any further it's sure to become too many

EDIT:

maybe Cassius or Marius for my second male name

Edited by Specta

v. fond of Isaac ngl

that aside

for the girls my clean favorite is Rebecca (oddly, i don't like the shortened becky, much prefer the full name or 'becca)

runners-up in roughly descending order are Tirzah, Maria, Katelynn, Stephanie, and Esther.

for the mans my legit favorite is probably Christopher. good, solid, good nickname built in, dependable lad of a name.

fond as well (top-down-ish again) of Felix, Muhammed, Paul, Joshua, and Alexander.

i may be forgetting things but these are the ones that spring to mind