QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the fact that americans just strike up conversations with strangers rules imo and it's apparently an american thing to do

the fact that americans just strike up conversations with strangers rules imo and it's apparently an american thing to do

Yeah what the hell

I was in LAX and some woman from New Jersey randomly started talking to me, all I wanted to do was eat

well what's great about where i live is we're in ohio but really it's more like kentucky, and the more south you go the more people do that

everyone talks to, like, everyone around here

That goes for Italy too, actually. In Naples it's almost a rule that you have to talk to people, lol

OT: Food, Italy is unbeatable in terms of cuisine

A curious supply and encouragement of free-wheeling optimism, whether or not based in reality

Also, I'd like to think we've produced some enjoyable music for a country that doesn't have a cultural heritage more than a couple hundred years old Charles Mingus

poutine and free health care go hand in hand

I've heard many good things about poutine but there appears to be a lack of cheese curds anywhere that isn't canada