QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor people who don't want to give out where they live have to be careful answering this ;u;

I was born in Puyallup, Washington. I was there for maybe a couple years or so then ended up in British Columbia for a tiny bit before going all the way to Indiana~! A lot of my growing up has been in this state so it feels much more like home to me than Washington does.

Edited by Freohr Datia

Well since I haven't fully grown up this answer might be a bit weird. I do not currently live in the same place I was born. I moved to North Dakota for a bit then I moved here. So I guess my answer would be no.

I grew up in SE Fl. I now reside in the Visayan Reqion of the Philippines.

I miss people speaking english without an accent.

I also miss seeing black people, white people, blonds, gingers, and evergreen trees.

Oh and I don't like having 3 guards armed with shotguns when I go into KFC or McDonalds for take-out.

family moved a few times but I go with honolulu, hawaii since I lived there the longest

I live midwest now so that's

that's definitely not hawaii

Salinas, huh? That's where my older brother grew up.

Oh, neato. Yeah, it was the 80s and i was just an ickle ankle biter without a care in the world. I know Salinas got actually kinda gnarly crime-wise in the 90s, and still is really gang-landy.

Monterey doe. <3~

I'm suggesting a QOTD: What's your favorite classical myth? If you're picking something from an extended story like Gilgamesh, The Odyssey or The Volsung Saga, consider naming your favorite part/episode as well.

(I don't actually know what my answer is to this one yet.)

I'm suggesting a QOTD: What's your favorite classical myth? If you're picking something from an extended story like Gilgamesh, The Odyssey or The Volsung Saga, consider naming your favorite part/episode as well.

(I don't actually know what my answer is to this one yet.)

ok

Question 353. What is your favourite classical myth?