QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had this activity at my university where a mob of people all played Rock Paper Scissors in a big gym. By always choosing paper I went on big winning streaks. So no, rock isn't ou.

Edited by Knight

As somebody who used to study geology, I could definitely say I support rock not that stinking manmade technology filth that's destroying the planet and will be the end of us all oh wait geology uses a lot of that manmade technology too..................

I'll be honest, I always thought that scissors and paper would probably both be more popular choices than rock but so far... rock is way in the lead and scissors and paper are tied.

I always thought people would go for scissors>paper>rock (like the title!!) overall that or I thought it'd be pretty even between them all

It kind of helps that I never really had that many to play that game with though~

Edited by Freohr Datia

Fairly relevant story. Growing up, I used to pick rock when playing against my siblings every time, competing for small stuff I didn't really care about. When something important came up, I always picked Scissors. I don't think they ever caught on.

paper

hursty always picks rock

ok ya basically color me owned

Fairly relevant story. Growing up, I used to pick rock when playing against my siblings every time, competing for small stuff I didn't really care about. When something important came up, I always picked Scissors. I don't think they ever caught on.

i do this too BUT the catch is

my sister expects me to try to trick her for important stuff so i just throw rock anyway and win

;)