QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My parents spent $100 of "my" money by accident, and I am trying to convince them to accept that as their gift because I have no idea what to get them. I also gave my therapist a Cyrillic Aimee album and I am gonna get my clinical instructor a minghus big band CD.

Edited by Severlan

My parents spent $100 of "my" money by accident, and I am trying to convince them to accept that as their gift because I have no idea what to get them. I also gave my therapist a Cyrillic Aimee album and I am gonna get my clinical instructor a minghus big band CD.

Are they expecting something off you after they pulled something so shitty as that on you? Do they intend to give it back?

Are they expecting something off you after they pulled something so shitty as that on you? Do they intend to give it back?

It was an accident: I use their amazon prime account on occasion so my payment info is there. Right now my mom seems poised to give it back but I'm going to try and get 'em to keep it. A majority of my $$$ is from my parents anyway since I'm not working while I'm in school again (though if I knew how to land a job I would)...

I mean fuck, they gave me a 3ds two years ago.

I'll probably just get my dad and sister a bottle of whatever alcohol they like best. My mom doesn't drink so I have no idea what to get her. >.<

I've become such a cheap bastard since going back to college. Last year I bought them a $500 television haha.

I'm giving away BEAUTY PRODUCTS.

ohyes.gif

My niece is likely to get a Pikachu amiibo from me. (or Link. Or both...not sure yet.)

Everyone else seems to not want anything, so im gonna give food.

I'm probably gonna get my dad an Advance Wars game since he really like the DS port of Age of Empires

although I've got no idea which Advance Wars game to get clearly you guys should give me some tips

no idea yet for the others

I'm probably gonna get my dad an Advance Wars game since he really like the DS port of Age of Empires

although I've got no idea which Advance Wars game to get clearly you guys should give me some tips

no idea yet for the others

Well im pretty biased but I like Dual Strike

I'm doing a secret santa thing, and then a group of my friends and I are doing a christmas party. I have yet to think of what to get them though :O Usually I get stuff from bath and body works, or maybe some accessories from forever 21? I don't usually buy presents for guys, so...if I ever had to buy something for them....yeah I don't know what I'd get. Maybe a videogame that they don't have yet that they've wanted? #stereotypessorryidkwhatelse

It was an accident: I use their amazon prime account on occasion so my payment info is there. Right now my mom seems poised to give it back but I'm going to try and get 'em to keep it. A majority of my $$$ is from my parents anyway since I'm not working while I'm in school again (though if I knew how to land a job I would)...

I mean fuck, they gave me a 3ds two years ago.

oh ok

The wording in your original post made me think it was done on purpose.

Question 410. How much do you live up to your national stereotype?

i fucken love straya, cunts - also beer and fighting and beating england at sport