QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=How do you keep (insert someone from a group you do not like) busy?]Put them in a round room and tell them that there's a diamond in the corner

This thread has been a joke for a long time...

how's the Best/Worst in FE thread going NinjaMonkey

Necktie's are great. (except maybe the spanish one?)

OK. So, Pope John Paul II dies and goes to heaven. Peter greets him at the pearly gates. "OK Paul," he says, "you did so well that we're gonna give you the run of the place. Where do you want to go?" The pope requests a trip to the library so he can read all sorts of scripture. They clear out the place and let him go wild.

Peter checks up on the pope about a week later. As he goes into the library, he sees the pope crying. "What is it Paul?" The pope responds with tears in his eyes, "IT WAS CELEBRATE! CELEBRATE!"

This might be slightly long, but as far as bad jokes go, this is my favourite. Sloppily translated because I'm lazy.

So, a Dane, an American and an Indian are sitting in a hot-air balloon. They are all bragging.

"In Denmark, we have way too much food", says the Dane, and then he tosses half a frozen frozen pig out.

"In America, we have way too much money", says the American, and then he tosses a bundle of thousand dollar-bill out.

The Indian sits silently for some time, contemplating. "In India, we are way too much people," he finally says, and then he tosses out the Dane and the American.

Oh man...that made me chortle.

What do you do with a dead chemist?

Well you can't curium and you can't helium, so you may as well just barium

ehehehehehehe

bonus joke time

[spoiler=What do you call a cow with no legs?][spoiler=ground beef][spoiler=What do you call a cow with three legs?][spoiler=lean beef][spoiler=What do you call a cow with two legs?]Your moooooom

ooooh siiiiick buuuurn

*snort*

A spaniard is told his wife is cheating on him with his best friend...

So he killed his dog.

Oooommmmm! lololol!

Oh this one i found is kinda funny.

The Prime Minister of Norway has announced that he's taken measures to ensure that no car is left unattended in the centre of Oslo again.

He's imported 500 scousers.

dandragon just made a really funny joke during the skype party

"ike" he said to me "you put yourself down too much man"