QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I am alive, for them to desire my company. When I am dead, for them to weep at my funeral.

I guess that means I'd like them to think of me as a pretty cool guy.

In a word, "reasonable."

I mean, I'd like to be thought of as kind and fun to be around and intelligent and whatnot, but I think reasonable is the main thing.

e: decent, trustworthy, etc is a part of this

Edited by Euklyd

In all kinds of different ways. If everyone saw me in one way, I wouldn't have any idea what I was actually like except for from that one perspective. That's not good.

Something they would have in common... I'd like for people to see me as someone who goes after what they want and doesn't let anything stop them. Voracious in every aspect of my being.

Edited by Makaze

woah I haven't seen a thread change question at this time before ((i am probably v inattentive so))

I want to be seen as the fun guy. I like to be seen as funny and is always down for doing something fun.

Just thinking about answering this has me feeling like a bit of a pretentious doucher, haha

I want to be a lot of contradictory, unreasonable things to more people than I can reasonably expect the case to actually be, but I guess I'd mostly like people to A) feel comfortable talking to me and B) actually want to talk to me

Depends on the person. It's different for a lot of people. Also depends on the relationship. I don't want teachers nterpreting me the same way as a friend for instance. Also if I'm forced to be with someone I try to complement their personality. Also, a lot of times if I want something from someone I'll act a specific way to get what I want.

I sound pretty awful in this post woops

Depends on the person. It's different for a lot of people. Also depends on the relationship. I don't want teachers nterpreting me the same way as a friend for instance. Also if I'm forced to be with someone I try to complement their personality. Also, a lot of times if I want something from someone I'll act a specific way to get what I want.

I sound pretty awful in this post woops

I can describe how you act: like a normal human.

a decent, glass-half-full kinda gal

idk your glass seems to be like 3/4s full if you ask me

Someone they'd want to bang

Seriously though, a cool dude who they can depend on and trust. And is hilarious. And fucking awesome.

Employable.

haha

you win the thread

as for me, i'd like people to see me as a hard worker. not simply your average "hard worker" that will do a shit load of schoolwork/extracurricular and tell people about it, but someone that does more and keeps it to himself. its nice to be noticed without asking for it.