It's Time To Duel!!!! Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

Also, Randa, why did you use the Ninja modifier N1 when it would bring no benefit to town and could result in misinformation (eg, the assumption scum's kill was untrackable that night)?

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my bad I mixed up Voyeur with Announcer.

Got Announcer and Ninja D1, Voyeur and 'Wild Card' D2.

The Batman one gave us Ninja

Hundred Eye Restrict gave us Announcer

Then D2:

Orange eyes gold dragon gave us Voyeur

Penguin Acrobat gave us that other card.

(Note for D2 the Deck a particular card came from wasn't specified, I'm just assuming it based off of the order we picked)

What deck did you get the voyeur from D1?

The vouyer was from the Red eyed orange dragon deck day 2. The ninja as was specified by SB earlier was from the Elemental Hero Batman. And the announcer was from hundred eye restrict.

Okay, that matches up (I got a voyeur N2 as well).

I dunno I kind of think the N2 announcement is town but I'd like Randa to answer my question anyway.

Gut says scorri commuting every night could be an ITP thing. She should at least stop commuting now that scum knows she's the one doing it.

Also, Randa, why did you use the Ninja modifier N1 when it would bring no benefit to town and could result in misinformation (eg, the assumption scum's kill was untrackable that night)?

This was actually a little bit of a gamble. I was hoping somebody would bring up that maybe the kill was untraceable if a watcher or tracker had been played and then catche them in the lie. Didnt work. But the card did give some information on how modifiers worked.

that doesn't make sense since scum would know they didn't use the card and only town would make that assumption, unless you were looking for "townslips"

that said I think Randa's claim is solid, can we shift to Shinori or Shin now?

I can go over this more in depth in the morning, but I got go for now. As a quick explanation though. I was trying to find scum who used it as an easy excuse as to why they couldn't have preformed the kill.

Elieson "fucked up on Phase End Time" Votals:

Randa/Bluedoom (3): Eurykins, kirsche, scorri
Shinori/eclipse (2): Polydeuces, prims

Prims (1): Shin

Shin (1): randa/Bluedoom

Voteless but hording Star Chips: Shinori/Eclipse, CT075

With 9 alive, 5 hammers. Day 3 ends in 12 hours, at 2330 CST (11:30am) on 3/29/14. No Hammer = No Lynch.

Phase was supposed to end 9 minutes ago, but because I announced time incorrectly, I'll allow phase to continue.

Edited by Elieson

Eh, I'm not sold on the Shinoclipse wagon (perhaps it may be due to slight biases, and also the concept of you asking for us to self-destruct Poly over their slot as a whole repeatedly this day phase), but willing to offer my vote if we need to secure a lynch.

However, I'm also not sold on not lynching Randa. Something about his logic/wording just doesn't sit right with me, and I'm not quite sure what claim(s) Randa may have said (as Prims seems to have considered/thought) changing any of that. As far as I'm concerned, the suspicion/wariness is still warranted, so my vote is staying where it is for now.

Welp, I'm on for phase end, but unless someone else moves their vote onto Randa, this day phase is going to end in a no-lynch, I believe...? (Since we have to get the hammer in for the lynch to go through?)

This may not be good... ;/ (though I'm thankful as all hell that this day phase is coming to an end, so I can end this blasted typing restriction. >___>)

Yeah, we have to hammer to get a lynch. I've been reading town on Randa, and the massive difference between Randa and Marth's reads would be weird if they were following some sort of scum masterplan.

turns out I have no self-control and can't sleep ~_~

I'd go ahead and hammer Randa just because a no lynch is a horrible idea when we presumably have both a SK and scum prowling around at night.

Elieson "fucked up on Phase End Time" Votals:

Randa/Bluedoom (4): Eurykins, kirsche, scorri, prims

Shinori/eclipse (1): Polydeuces

Prims (1): Shin

Shin (1): randa/Bluedoom

Voteless but hording Star Chips: Shinori/Eclipse, CT075

With 9 alive, 5 hammers. Day 3 ends in 52 minutes, at 2330 CST (11:30am) on 3/29/14. No Hammer = No Lynch.

Edited by Elieson

Welp, I assume it's up to Shin to hammer Randa or to let it lull into a no-lynch. No idea where Shinoclipse or Poly or CT are, so doubt any of 'em are going to randomly appear online right at (extended) phase end. ;/

##Unvote

##Vote: Randa

I may regret this later, but there's no time like the present!

There is no time like one minute before your post.

Randoom dances around his duel deck, as he narrowly dodged death due to an unexpected

No Lynch

Deck results in a bit. Night 3 ends in however many hours the rules say, I'll patch that in later too.

BEING AS NO ONE PLAYED A CARD CALLED HAMMER SHOT, HAMMER CAN'T OCCUR, SO RANDA AND BLUEDOOM CAN SLEEP ANOTHER NIGHT OUTSIDE OF THE SHADOW REALM OR SOMETHING, HOW COOL!

StopHammer-JP-Anime-ZX-NC.png

This is boring. I hate ties and I hate matches that end early. Nobody wins in this shit. I'm gonna go pop some popcorn, so make the night phase extra interesting for us hosts, ok?

Deck Draw results are out. Also, Phase end occurs in 36 34 and 10 minutes hours from this post, aka 1AM CST on 3/31/14. I will end phase early by 12 hour, if all actions are submitted by then.

(2AM(Monday) for the superior East Coast people, 11PM(Sunday) for you Californians with earthquakes, idfk 4PM(Sunday also) for Hawaiian Punch time, and whatever o'clock Shin time is).

Edited by Elieson

Alriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. I CAN FINALLY TYPE HERE WITHOUT THE HORRID BIG BOLDED RED TEXT. SCORE. xD

Mkaaaaaaaaaaay. Time to sort through posts and whatnot during this night phase and all that jazz. Saw a few things that bugged me, and NO THANKS TO SHIN NOT VOTING SOON ENOUGH, we failed our daily lynches. Man, c'mon town!

I'm here for, like, a few minutes, and no I don't have time to read all of that (especially Eury's, and whoever did that to her should inherit my monitor for the next day phase). I need to show this pauper Elieson how to run a tournament PROPERLY (if my younger brother dies to a lynch mob, you did it wrong, jerkface). Ahem. . .thanks to the fact that the rules of this duel don't apply to me, I get to see what's in your hands. My lazier half (Shinori) didn't tell me why he targeted Prims on N1, and I chose my N2 target based off of the RNG. I won't say what you guys are holding, but here's something about my N2 target: This person has six cards, with two of them being the same.

I can't believe I didn't see/read this clearly earlier. Sorta screams Pegasus flavor/Millennium Eye sort of flavor?

Also, there is no real reason NOT to say who your target is. Outing what cards they have is one thing; saying who you scanned without necessarily revealing their cards is another thing altogether. You're hiding information that doesn't need to be hidden, Eclipse, and that is ringing bells like it did in my last OC game.

This post also screams unnecessary paranoia, because, once again, outing your target, and outing what they actually have are two different things completely. All you're doing is sending us on a wild goose chase and distracting us with the questions of "Who did you target?" and "What cards did they have?" by dropping those 'hints' regarding who you targeted.

ALSO: (Slightly off-topic, but whatevs)

I see a wild Shinori. I'll leave this to you, as I need to get to bed NOW.

I defintely wasn't here and I haven't kept up with this game since I subbed out.

I was just looking at the update.

THIS HYDRA IS FAILING MISERABLY. LAZY SHINO IS BEING LAZY, AND OBVIOUSLY HASN'T DONE MUCH TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE HYDRA. JUST TAKE OVER THE ROLE COMPLETELY, CLIPSEY. IMO.