It's Time To Duel!!!! Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

... Whoa, I completely missed that you did that Blue. I didn't bother to check my role PM cause I didn't do anything. But uh... I can confirm that I got my cards switched and now have a Thematic Check card.

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other notes:

Beartech gets nothing from claiming an inno on kirsche, plus GP interactions make them solidly town.

Kirsche: Unless he's a godfather, he's town lol.

Scorri: With so many kills running about the commuter role makes more sense. Not sure about alignment although I don't think she'sv very scummy? Been more busy and inactive, rather.

Eury: Also null but as anti-town I don't get why you'd confirm the actions of other townies, so probs town. I still haven't read the case on her D1 tho.

For whatever its worth, Scorri isn't lying about having an Insomniac card because I used my card switch card(the 'wildcard' I was talking about last phase) so she has one of my thematic check/ next day-in card deck checker or w/e its called. I got her Insomniac card.

Also I thought Poly was town due to that Vig claim but after Shin's flip (and Strongman vig that needs Shin's courage hand) I'm starting to get paranoid about the possibility that he's third party with an extra shot. Shin was town with a vig shot most likely, Eury claims she had the one shot that could turn someone into a bomb, and then we have Poly with his suicide vig shot(fell like that's a bluff) and a normal vigshot. That's already loads of townsided kills. Couple that with a mafia kill and an SK kill and that's too many kills for a 16 player game.

Well, that and I could verify the presence/drawing of said Insomniac card as well, since I got/used one last night phase. Unless she had one from the start, in which I couldn't explain that.

That, and perhaps I should clarify on this aspect: (Wrt Italicized part)

Yes. I turned Poly into a bomb. However, it was a Role bomb specifically. If/when he'd be killed that night phase (which is what I expected to happen), the killer ends up losing their role entirely (if they had one) and ends up as a roleless killer/scum. So this wasn't the type of bomb that'd kill the killer outright, but was more of a utility bomb that'd potentially screw up someone (and if someone had claimed 'Oh, my role just got erased last night phase, I wonder why', ezpz scum hunting!). You can see/find the card in the graveyard from N1/D2 start (I think it said something like, "Hot potato" as the action/label).

AKA. Not an actual kill shot/vig shot.

TBH, I'm still stuck between Randa spot Lynch and Shinoclipse. Willing to entertain the latter, due to reasons already posted (by myself and others), as well as the former given earlier suspicions/vibes.

Elieson's "really sleepy this morning" Votals:

Randa (1): scorri
Shinori/eclipse (1): Randa/Bluedoom
dragonfang13/CT075 (1): Polydeuces
scorri (1): kirsche

Voteless: dragonfang13/CT075, Eurykins, Shinori/eclipse

Day 4 has begun and ends in about 8 hours and 15 minutes (2:30 pm CST on 4/2/14...conversions are per normal, 7 hours earlier for Hawaii, 1 hour later for EST, etc etc).

With 7 alive, 4 hammers.

Shit I'm not around for phase end.

Scorri can you character claim please.

##Unvote

##Vote: Randa

Since people are clearly not seeing how 2*commute 3*vanilla card idling vanillager is clearly BS this is the best I can do. Consolidation needed. TBH I think the "vanilla check" card in my hand might be used to find scum, as maybe scum are the only ones with vanilla cards in their hand? If someone is town who started with a vanilla card can you claim please?

Where is eclipse, she was supposed to be active in April? Why is everyone scummy this game? If scum turns out to be Eury after I've put her in "prob town" slot then GG my D1 reads are literally the best and should never be questioned.

If someone is town who started with a vanilla card can you claim please?

I started out with 2 Vanilla cards and I still have them (never bothered discarding them, since I was using cards each night phase).

so we've got 4 and a 1/2 hours. I don't really want a randoom lynch. Would eury and poly be up to a switch to shinoriclipse?

If not I'll join Randoom and hope someone else can hammer in that time.

Shinoclipse, Random, and (After consideration with the 2-shot self-protection/commuting Scorri had/Kirsche's case against her), I'd be willing to consolidate a Scorri lynch as well.

Will be on for phase end as well, so I'm cool with any of the above listed lynches.

This is true. And we know Kirsche won't be here either for phase end, so his vote's pretty much finalized on Randa.

*At this point, I figure hammering Randa'll be the only way we can secure a lynch today.

Elieson's "so close to modprod timers" Votals:

Randa/Bluedoom (3): scorri, Eurykins, kirscgehe

Shinori/eclipse (1): Randa/Bluedoom

dragonfang13/CT075 (1): Polydeuces

Voteless: dragonfang13/CT075, Shinori/eclipse

Day 4 has begun and ends in about 2 hours and 15 minutes (2:30 pm CST on 4/2/14...conversions are per normal, 7 hours earlier for Hawaii, 1 hour later for EST, etc etc).

With 7 alive, 4 hammers.

Edited by Elieson

Well, if you're here, Poly, then that opens our options for Randa or Shinoclipse slot to be lynched today. (If da bear's still around anyways- da fuck did he go?)

Any thoughts/objections to Randa/shinoclipse lynch today?

Welp, imo, hammer it. Otherwise, NL goes through and either you vig a scum tonight and we're okay for tomorrow or two more people are just gonna die for no real reason.

That being said, we're kinda fucked if Randa flips town, but at this point, I'm figuring "Fuck it" and just going with who we were SUPPOSED to kill off on D3 anyways.