It's Time To Duel!!!! Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

Right. Lets see:

a) Didn't commute last night. So I'm not really constantly commuting. In fact I can't constantly commute. I had two shots, now I'm done.

b) I just got back to my apartment after being home all weekend for my grandmother's funeral. I will be completely honest and say that I am completely behind in reading the thread and... don't know when I'll catch up. I'm a bit of a mess right now, Eli knows and has been told that he's free to hydra me if he so chooses and he hasn't either out of lack of people or maybe he just feels like I'm going a decent enough job or whatever, I don't know. So yeah. I'll try and read later.

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys if it was 4/2/1 then it'd be LYLO, because even if we didn't lynch we'd be at 2/2/1 worst case scenario which is basically a loss. Actually even 3/2/1 would be a loss

Numbers are most likely 5/1/1 but even then I wouldn't advocate a suicide vigshot at this stage of the game. Your best chance to use that was last phase, Poly, but you didn't and I have no idea why.

I would in fact advocate a no lynch since it'd be nice to see who the mafia/SK will target. It would give us two flips which would help clear our minds for endgame. (at 3/1/1 we still have a chance). I dunno if this adds to the no-lynch counter though if we actively do that, but even if that's the case, that's 2 down and we can't no-lynch a third time. I see more benefits.

That said, I still want a fullclaim from Shinoriclipse, scorri and Eury. I want Eury to tell me what she thought of her OC convos with Poly. Camclaw still needs to fullclaim and explain what happened with their action N2(if they even made one.)

I could make cases but frankly any case that I make will sound the same. Things like "You haven't really done anything other than x, y and z and your play sucks." are dumb and I think people claiming would help clear my mind to some extent at the very least.

Don't worry scorri you're still better than team bearcam. We haven't done anything since like early day 2.

And by we I mean me because forgetting about going on vacation until the day before is literally too pro.

Since mylo is in effect and stuff I will say that im vanilla but have another rolecop. I have a question as well, who else drew from magical hats D3? If we have enough i may have a plan.

Also what do you guys think of Nl'ing? I'm no expert on number workings but mylo NL'ing is the general way to go unless you have a maf iirc?

Also poly voting my slot in mylo is weird. Idk what to say since a third makes auto hammer unlikely.

Blargh... tired.

That said, I still want a fullclaim from Shinoriclipse, scorri and Eury. I want Eury to tell me what she thought of her OC convos with Poly. Camclaw still needs to fullclaim and explain what happened with their action N2(if they even made one.)

Uh, I'm Mai Valentine (as was claimed/said a lot earlier), and I'm a Vanilla townie.

Night 1: Used a Role Bomb card on Poly (which failed due to Prim's safeguard on him N1). What a way to ruin mah scum hunting. QQ

Night 2: Used Voyeur Card on Scorri (which failed due to her protecting herself) and Announcement Card.

Night 3: Used Insomniac card that I drew. Obviously enough.

Uh, the OC chat comprised of mostly me blabbering about speculating just who the hell OC'd me to begin with. And then just told him my role Flavor (Mai) in said OC. Aside from him telling me that he hinted at his own flavor in-thread (somethin' about a teddy bear- don't even remember it tbh), he didn't say much and just kept getting me to claim to him on the grounds that he wanted to clear me, given the D1 wagon/case(s) on me. Which I suppose was viable enough of a reason, but either way, what he said via OC didn't necessarily scream pure townie vibes, but likewise didn't drop any scummy slips (and I was busy mulling over why h picked me of all people to OC).

Also...

Also what do you guys think of Nl'ing? I'm no expert on number workings but mylo NL'ing is the general way to go unless you have a maf iirc?

Uh, do you realize that there's probably an SK and Mafia still lurking around, since two people + are still dying each night phase? (Unless there's a scum that's able to have double-kills/night actions, but I doubt that). The more we sit around and let the day phases go by without a lynch, the more likely we are to just lose due to the night kills occurring. I don't trust this idea at all; Imo, kill someone most of us agree/feel is scum, and scan the next highest suspect incoming night phase and pray your ass doesn't get shot before you can out the results.

I want/need to re-read some posts, but way too tired tonight, so will get one in tomorrow when I get home (not dropping a careless vote either, given the MYLO situation).

a) Didn't commute last night. So I'm not really constantly commuting. In fact I can't constantly commute. I had two shots, now I'm done.

My bad, sorry, you commute constantly unless you can't in which case you do ??? (Claim please).

Not doing the scummy thing because you can't isn't really a defence btw.

Guys if it was 4/2/1 then it'd be LYLO, because even if we didn't lynch we'd be at 2/2/1 worst case scenario which is basically a loss. Actually even 3/2/1 would be a loss

Numbers are most likely 5/1/1 but even then I wouldn't advocate a suicide vigshot at this stage of the game. Your best chance to use that was last phase, Poly, but you didn't and I have no idea why.

This is what happens when I don't think about something for more than 3 minutes. I would advocate vigshot now because it is a thing.

We are not no lynching. All that would happen would be that Poly and one of Cam/Me would die and town is just in a worse spot.

Lynch priority is still Scorri > Randa > Shinori.

In your post #689 you said scum was between me/Poly/Shinori. Why are you now saying Poly and one of you/Cam will be dead for next D phase if we no-lynch? Why can't it be You AND Cam, why does Poly have to be an obvious kill target esp when you thought he could be scum?

Also we DO benefit from no lynching. Considering we've got people who doubt the alignment of Poly/kirsche/Cam (just looks at Poly's and kirsche's posts on what they think of each other) it makes more sense to no lynch and hope for shit like crossfire or something. I mean even if people who are 'obv!town' are killed that's good instead of paranoia that's running loose atm.

I'm not incredibly confident that Poly is scum (hence lowest on lynch priority) and I'm pretty sure if he's town he's dead.

You just want the people who suspect your slot to die so that you have a better chance of not being lynched.

I'm not incredibly confident that Poly is scum (hence lowest on lynch priority) and I'm pretty sure if he's town he's dead.

You just want the people who suspect your slot to die so that you have a better chance of not being lynched.

For your kind information the only two people who thought my playerslot was town died last night so the bolded statement doesn't even make sense

Randa: Randa is actually my #1 choice for SK because even though his scumhunting seems townie, he's very finicky about being called out. Announcer #2 being ITP makes sense based on the information they had and I'm pretty sure it would've been Randa or bearclaw based on typing style. Also the SK shot BBM.

"Town"

Shin is a fair point but there are two kills and one of them couldn't be yours.

Post 655, 657 and 660 show a transition towards thinking I'm more townie. That and I'm p sure he didn't want to lynch me last phase after that claim but only did for consolidation.

And even if he were to still think I'm SK for some reason there are other people who wanted me lynched more than him(you, Eury, scorri). Why wouldn't I kill those people if I was scum/SK?

W/e, p sure this is tunnel vision at this point. No point arguing when you like to make assumptions like that.

In any case my stance is I still advocate a no lynch and if for some reason people decide that we just effin' HAVE to do it this phase then I'd like to make my vote after a massclaim.

I did nothing last night. I'm vanilla with two commutes and not much else of use. Plus the fact that I ended up submitting my actions after thinking about things for about 20 seconds due to how hectic this weekend was.

Also we DO benefit from no lynching. Considering we've got people who doubt the alignment of Poly/kirsche/Cam (just looks at Poly's and kirsche's posts on what they think of each other) it makes more sense to no lynch and hope for shit like crossfire or something. I mean even if people who are 'obv!town' are killed that's good instead of paranoia that's running loose atm.

While I agree that scanning someone and yielding the results next day phase is pretty much a solid means of scum hunting (obviously), the obvious threat of two more of us townies in one night phase and losing the people/person who had the scan to begin with, is way too risky to run without at least trying to remove someone this day phase. Given that we killed off our doc n' whatnot early, along with a strongarm vig, we're kinda running out of time and options and we can't keep idling (You know, like the no-lynch that happened last Day phase, *cough cough*).

For your kind information the only two people who thought my playerslot was town died last night so the bolded statement doesn't even make sense

Not everyone should/will target people who thought they were scum. That's just going the ezpz predictable scum killing habits, imo, and the easiest one to pick up on.

And even if he were to still think I'm SK for some reason there are other people who wanted me lynched more than him(you, Eury, scorri). Why wouldn't I kill those people if I was scum/SK?

W/e, p sure this is tunnel vision at this point. No point arguing when you like to make assumptions like that.

In any case my stance is I still advocate a no lynch and if for some reason people decide that we just effin' HAVE to do it this phase then I'd like to make my vote after a massclaim.

1. I was a questionable/wagon option since D1, so even if I had a case against you/Randa, there's still the chance of someone trying to bring up an old wagon and getting me mislynched.

2. See above response (second quote response) in terms of ezpz predictable scum killing habits.

3. Scorri's kinda been dragging up her own suspicions of possibly being SK herself. So, of the three people you listed, two of us have had prior wagons/cases against us, meaning that we're still viable lynch targets.

4. Kirsche.... idk. Maybe someone scanned him on the scum end (assuming you'd flip scum) and Kirsche himself doesn't seem to be much of a threat aside from vote/in-thread posting? (Cards/role isn't that threatening to the scum party(s), is what I'm saying).

Many different opinions/thoughts regarding why each of the people may have died. Only the killers would know why exactly, if there were specific reasons behind each kill.

I idled last night. Sorry, figured that was clear.

"Not much else" = what, exactly? I'm pretty sure there could've been SOMETHING you could've done last night phase, unless you're literally just sitting on all Vanilla/Blank cards in your hand. Why choose to idle when town's running out of time with two scum killing parties out and about?

Because I'm super far behind in reads, insomniac was useless due to how busy I was, Pharaoh card is useless since i have one of three needed, the voyeur would have maybe been useful if I'd had any idea of who to use it on, and then three vanilla cards. Yay. Basically I had one card that would have maybe been useful, had absolutely zero idea who to use it on, and was a bit busy/distracted and couldn't be bothered to reread to try and figure it out. Should I have maybe just done something anyways? Probably. But I didn't. Don't know what else to say.

Elieson's "Almost as many hydras as there are single slots, sheesh!" Votals:

dragonfang13/CT075 (1): Polydeuces

scorri (1): kirsche

Voteless: scorri, Randa/Bluedoom, dragonfang13/CT075, Eurykins, Shinori/eclipse

Day 4 has begun and ends in about 24.5 hours (2:30 pm CST on 4/2/14...conversions are per normal, 7 hours earlier for Hawaii, 1 hour later for EST, etc etc).

With 7 alive, 4 hammers.

Edited by Elieson

Oh, also, since I keep forgetting:

##Vote:Randa

Since you barely missed this yesterday and I see no reason to change my mind.

Though... I am curious as to why Cam didn't scan Randa? Since he was the major wagon yesterday?

For whatever its worth, Scorri isn't lying about having an Insomniac card because I used my card switch card(the 'wildcard' I was talking about last phase) so she has one of my thematic check/ next day-in card deck checker or w/e its called. I got her Insomniac card.

[spoiler=Shinoriclipse]

Shinoriclipse probably won't claim anytime soon . Shinoriclipse is also probably the announcer from D1, which doesn't really change anything.

The announcer on D2 said that they had seen into Kaiba's hand(so whoever has Mokuba Kaiba's brother as their char, I know jackshit about Yugioh) and acted like they were threatening him. Fine. But Shinoriclipse claims a power which allows them to look into other players' hands and claims that they targeted Prims N1. But Prims flipped as Grandpa Moto, so unless we're having two people who can look into people's hands, that's probably a scumslip. Unless I'm missing something here. They should still claim if they can and explain wassup.

##Vote: Shinoriclipse If this doesn't work I'm returning to no lynching.

[spoiler="Wrt Poly]

Also I thought Poly was town due to that Vig claim but after Shin's flip (and Strongman vig that needs Shin's courage hand) I'm starting to get paranoid about the possibility that he's third party with an extra shot. Shin was town with a vig shot most likely, Eury claims she had the one shot that could turn someone into a bomb, and then we have Poly with his suicide vig shot(fell like that's a bluff) and a normal vigshot. That's already loads of townsided kills. Couple that with a mafia kill and an SK kill and that's too many kills for a 16 player game.

Its not like his play has been pro-town either; apart from like, claiming the vig shot on Kay that got redirected, all he has ever done is 'try to clear people through OC via flavour' even if that makes no sense, and even the vote from last phase is just lazy. His vote on beartech this phase is just as bad because he's forgetting bear's interactions with Green Poet and he's jumping the gun with that vote. In his most recent post he says he's going to give beartech a pass but continues to vote that slot. I don't want to vote him though because as I said its potential MYLO and I'm p sure its POTENTIAL because of CROSS FIRE and because there might be a power with town that can prevent MYLO from occurring BY CHANCE. I know I'm voting Sclipse atm but that's because I think I found a scumslip.

Also my choice for targeting scorri last night was because I went all "but dat commuting" and decided to check if she had any scummy cards. Ofc, it takes the most recently received card, so in hindsight this move failed miserably. I probably would've targeted kirsche/Shinoriclipse otherwise.