It's Time To Duel!!!! Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

# yolo

List Randomizer

There were 2 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. Eury
  2. Scorri

Timestamp: 2014-04-04 20:46:51 UTC

Just kidding, I'll go back to thinking while you two argue it out.

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not the logic behind the statement, it's the way you say it that makes it AtE.

Also, Bear's action alone shouldn't have confirmed him for you. He could have driven you two and still been scum. And you sorta did say that your logic wasn't applied to you

See, here you're saying that your PM told you, so it's the truth. Like we should just accept that. Meanwhile, I could say that my PM tells me you're scummy mcscum, but that doesn't make it true.

If Bear genuinely believed that Kirsche was not only town, but that I seemed scummy, then it makes sense that he targeted me and Kirsche with the drives.

So, to me: a townie effort to save someone who was seen as Town, in lieu of putting potental scummy person's neck on the line instead.

And the quoted comment, as said earlier, was merely cementing the fact that I know I'm not the remaining SK/scum. So the fact that I'm possibly 'ignoring' the possibility of, "Oh, if you nail me and I flip scum, town can win!" on the list that I typed above, then yeah, because I know that's completely bullshit and won't happen.

It also peeves me because I got bad vibes from Scumnori, but never pushed heavily for his lynch despite his scum!inactivity/lurking habits, and something tells me I should've supported Kirsche last day phase in lynching you, Scorri (just as my gut feeling rightly told me that last night Kirsche was probably going to die; ergo, I tried making something of his dead if/when he did get killed via the vote bomb card).

I've got nothing more to say really. I've given my arguments for why I think Eury's not town, and have explained my actions. I'm just waiting for either more questions from you or a final decision from you.

THIS IS IT.

THE MOMENT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING BEFORE

WITH A 50% CHANCE OF GETTING IT RIGHT AND HIS MIND TRYING TO CONVINCE HIM HE'S WRONG AT EVERY TURN WILL BEARCLAW BE RIGHT????

PROBABLY NOT

##Vote: Scorri

I don't even know anymore, part of me wanted to legitimately go for the randomizer because I just can't figure out who I think is worse off. This was the read I had going into this and I'll stick with it because it's better than choosing over a few pages that are really just making me overthink.

Me: I think I should vote Eury this emotion is really not like her town self.

My mind: it's not like her scum self does either

Blah Blah Blah Host Meta Blah Blah Blah Flavor Blah Blah

scorri has been hammered, meaning that dragonfang13/CT075 and Eurykins have been endgamed.

dragonfang13/CT075 was...

Dear dragonfang13, you are Shadi.

You are a quiet, mysterious keeper of one of the rare Millennium items. I'd give you more flavor, but I don't care for Shadi one bit. You just know, like, everything, ok!

You have no designated night abilities, but you do have your word and your vote.

Your Mystic Eye hand includes:

In short, you are the Town Vanilla.

You are aligned with the The Good Guys, and win when all threats are removed from the game.

Meaning that the other endgame'd player, Eurykins, was...

Dear Eurykins, you are Mai Valentine.

You are a rich partier who loves to win and live on her own. You don't take nothin' from nobody, but after meeting Yugi and his friends, you've learned to embrace friendship as one of your strong qualities.

You have no designated night abilities, but you do have your word and your vote.

Your Demonstration hand includes:

In short, you are the Town Vanilla.

You are aligned with the The Good Guys, and win when all threats are removed from the game.

This means, the lynched scorri was...

Dear scorri, you are Bakura.

You are a bandit living inside the body of Ryo Bakura, and you wish to possess the Millennium Items for yourself, to acquire true power and take over the world, remaking it in your own image, or just destroying it. Who cares? With all that power, you can do whatever you want, and no one will be able to stop you! You've been defeated time and time again, but your incredible determination won't let you stay down for long, and every time you come back, you become more and more cunning.

During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with ##Night X: Protecting myself from the darkness. You will survive an attempt on your life without the aid of a card. This action may only be performed twice during the game.

During the night, you may also respond to your RolePM with ##Night X: ##Convert [CARD] into a <Self-Aligned Kill on [uSER]> Card. This can be done simultaneously with the activation of a <Self-Aligned Kill on [uSER]> Card. See below for instructions.

Because you have been collecting the ancient Millennium Items for longer than anyone else, you have the unique head start over the others in this game, and start with a hand size of 8 instead of 5.

You are also loved. Very loved. Your host body is respected by every single player in the game, whether it be due to false friendship or a shady bargain. Thus, you require 2 extra votes to be lynched, beyond the hammer. If you are at the minimum requirement for a Day 1 lynch, you will not be lynched. This is disabled during instances of *ylo and all variants of *ylo.

Your boosted All or Nothing hand includes:

In short, you are the Self Aligned Super Loved Limited Self-Protection Quick Converter Serial Killer with a Head Start.

You are aligned with the Yourself, and win when you are the last duelist standing.

Town wins

dragonfang13 was wolf omnivig

This, actually.

Town loses, GG

Edited by Elieson

I got the same post restriction card and was very tempted to use it on SB to give him a silly gimmick that made him sound dumb.

Don't need a posting restriction for that, he does that on his own.