It's Time To Duel!!!! Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

Ohey, I remember that posting restriction. Yeah, it sucks.

Anyways, Randa, there was a driver card in the graveyard after n1. While it might be Prims who used that, I doubt that he's going to claim to use it when it was pretty clearly scum who used it. Besides, he already claimed to have safeguarded Poly N1.

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cut:

First off, I'm a she. Second off, I had a Warp Portal card in my hand and I used it last night. I figured that after pushing the lynch on GP at the end last night, I might be at risk for being shot. So I protected myself.

Cut:

First off, I'm a she. Second off, I had a Warp Portal card in my hand and I used it last night. I figured that after pushing the lynch on GP at the end last night, I might be at risk for being shot. So I protected myself.

Okay, this makes sense then. Imo, I figured Scorri was going to get nailed (saw her as a relatively 'safe' kill to be had) last night phase, so that's why I targeted her. Glad she's safe, but kinda made my card do nothing. Q_Q

...My eyes burn just watching me type this out, lol... off to re-read moar so I can make my posts as tiny as I can with this horrid typing for this day phase. T_T;;

uhhhhh Randa, Poly claimed vig before Baldrick died. It's very unlikely scum fakeclaimed a provable role with a suicidal variant. Even if he wanted to claim that as scum, why not just claim 1-shot suicidal vig instead of having another action he'd have to prove?

##Vote: eclipse

This is still my strongest read and the slot I want out of the game the most on account of a general lack of content plus weak posts while it was around.

I think Shin seems like a probable busser just because he jumped on GP after not paying attention to her earlier in the day when she was starting to sink.

Didn't re-read yet but I doubt I'm going to come up with anything innovative - there aren't really many interactions with our two flipped scum.

I would actually approve of Poly suiciding onto Shinoriclipse just so we wouldn't have to waste a day on that slot since it's obviously not providing content any time soon going by the modpost. It'd also force Randa to not be silly. That said, it'd compromise numbers quite a bit (especially if we're wrong), so it's up to Poly to see if he wants to gamble or not.

The suicidal dayvig can be used during the day, right Poly? You implied it did.

actually, while it'd compromise numbers, it wouldn't compromise them any more than a lynch on Shinori and a nightphase probably would.

So yeah I support suicide-vigging Shinori.

I'm going to go ahead and give my reads straight since I believe this game can benefit from PoE anyway.

Poly: Confirmed to have a kill separate from scum/SK at the start of the game unless you seriously want to push that scum lucked out with Baldrick, which is unlikely because they wouldn't risk the claim in the first place. Closest we have to confirmed town.

kirsche: Played like a pro-town go-getter D1 and the transition toward not caring seems realistic. He's also probably telling the truth about the roleblocker, going by the card graveyard, and that at clears him as non-SK, as well as non-scum as long as town doesn't claim responsibility (they should if they used the card).

scorri: ED1 posts don't read like somebody actively shooting for mislynches. She also noticed and called out GP's slip when as scum she could've corrected it in scumchat instead. Not scum, possibly SK though.

bearclaw: Rolecop situation and GP's vote on him makes him very solidly non-mafia.

Randa: Randa is actually my #1 choice for SK because even though his scumhunting seems townie, he's very finicky about being called out. Announcer #2 being ITP makes sense based on the information they had and I'm pretty sure it would've been Randa or bearclaw based on typing style. Also the SK shot BBM.

Eury: Scum candidate. Sorry Poly but the mafia probably have fakeclaims, so her flavor isn't that strong of a clear. Would lynch Shin first, though.

Shin: Scum candidate.

Shinori: lol

you should claim, game's dead right now and I'm pretty prepared to lynch your slot if nothing interesting happens (and Poly considered suicide bombing, so I mean)

uhhhhh Randa, Poly claimed vig before Baldrick died. It's very unlikely scum fakeclaimed a provable role with a suicidal variant. Even if he wanted to claim that as scum, why not just claim 1-shot suicidal vig instead of having another action he'd have to prove?

And the point still stands that he chose to prove that other claim(neighborizer) on Eury, who had a decent sized wagon at the end of day one. So if they're both scum He clears himself by claiming and can then work on clearing Eury. Which is,what's happened. But I'm probably over thinking this. Either way I'd like to hear Poly's reasons for neigborizing Eury.

I think Shin seems like a probable busser just because he jumped on GP after not paying attention to her earlier in the day when she was starting to sink.

I was the fourth vote for GP, which was followed quite a while later. Also at the point I voted, DA BEAR's wagon was tied on vote's with GP. I don't see why scum!Shin would sacrifice a teammate for such little gain. I'm still remembring EO2, Eli!

Your case on the Shinori slot is pretty terrible. It rests mostly on the lack of content, which is accounted for due to external reasons and you want the slot dead so you don't have to bother with it. No member of town should want to see a slot gone just because it's not doing anything.

Actually I don't think Eury has mentioned having OC with Poly at all. Now why would she do that?

Uh, I actually did mention it a few times. And if you want me to re-confirm it regardless, then yes, D2, I had OC with Poly. o_O (and in my first post in D3, I covered why I wasn't typing much in D2).

It's how he knew of my Mai Flavor before anyone else did.

As to why he neighborized/OC'd me, all I got from it was that he wanted to clear me given the wagon from D1? Idk. I was honestly confused as to why he chose me, of all people, but figured that muddling on it wouldn't really help matters. So I just kinda ran with it.

(And though I did tell him what my N1 actions were, they were pretty much useless, so that didn't help. In case you guys wanted to know that info [since I wasn't around much on D2], I used a role bomb card (which you can see in the graveyard) on Poly N1, figuring he'd get shot and then make for somewhat ezpz scum hunting. But of course, we can see that didn't happen. Sad times.)

What on earth makes you think that.

Also wrt Poly, I looked back through the ISO and he originally mentioned Eury back in day one when trying get her to claim. He also pretty much clears her Early day 2 and doesn't explain why. Then he explains the choice and the explanation is weird. Wy would you neighborize someone who is still under scrutiny. Why not go with somebody who was widely accepted as town and clear yourself? And looking back I can't say for sure you are the Vig. I think you are, but it could've been Garland/Baldrick and you claim the role after he was Vig. However this can easily be answered by Prims telling us if he redirected Poly night 1. Which would make no sense, because Prims wanted poly to shoot Kay. So there's no way he would redirect him to BBM.

##Vote Mango Sentinel

To many things aren't adding up right now.

A few questions:

1. Isn't the point of OC'ing someone to find out more information? Why fish in a pool you already know is cleared of sharks? o_O

2. Italicized part sounds too much of self-centered/focused logic, imo. More of an 'every man/woman for him/herself' sort of logic as opposed to overall benefiting a town unit. Kinda weird, imo.

3. According to prior posts that I see, Prims is/had a redirector ability/card (not sure which- just saw "Prims claimed redirector"), so idk. In a way---

....Hold up. OH, alrighty, can clear this up:

- I believe Prim's claim to have safeguarded Poly N1 is true, based on the fact that apparently my card to turn Poly into a bomb failed N1. Gee, thanks Prims. Wasting mah cards. :<

So, though I agree that Prims couldn't have done the redirecting N1 on Poly, I'm not sure if basing the vote on Poly due to the unclaimed redirector floating around is the greatest idea. Just feels like weird logic/reasoning to me.

**(Side/Mod note: ELIIIIIIIIE. My post #592 Bolding (At least the sizing n' horrid red text did) didn't go through. Are you able to edit it for me or can I just let it be? :/)

Effective Immediately:

Eurykins is

not modkilled.

Also, Bluedoom subs Hydras in for Randa.

Edited by Elieson

Mod Derp, at it's finest.

Phase Unpause. If you did not recieve a message sent to your RolePM just now, then there's nothing to worry about.

.::Seeking a Sub again::.

Reads/Thoughts atm: [Apparently spoiler windows aren't working with me atm...]

- Kirsche: ...He feels weird to me atm: This post feels so unnaturally uncertain, especially the last sentence of said post about lacking confidence in any reads. This also makes it seem like he's attempting to distance himself from GP lynch (and never adds his vote onto GP despite saying that he'll be around for phase end), which seems quirky to me. Yes, GP flipped scum (so it's not like he was trying to distance himself from a mislynch target/townie), but there seems a lack of... conviction to his posts? I don't recall Kirsche playing this safe/reserved, so it's rubbing off wary vibes.

-Randa: Oddly enough, seems sorta like Kirsche, in the sense of lacking a lot of attachment to what's being said. Also, (just something small-ish), but this post kinda derps out when the next post as promised (this one) fails to produce the vote. And somehow, idk if it's just me, but the "I'm not 100% sold on GP being scum- more like 78%" sort of thing sounds/feels pretty weird to me. Why wouldn't you vote someone that you're still fairly sure you think is dropping scum vibes period? How much more of a % does one need in order to secure/put a vote on someone? And the jump from that post, to this post kinda seems suspicious. Someone NOT voting someone for finding them 78% chance scum, and yet jumping up and going, "Well, I'll do us all a service and put GP at L-1 despite me not voting her before" seems like a pseudo-town effort and smells more of trying to blend into the "let's lynch scum to scout out some townie brownie points". Not liking it currently.

##Vote Randa

[Trying to get more read posts out... but this typing restriction... my eyes burn with these walls of text, and for some reason, the size settings aren't carrying over to spoiler windows, so would rather not get modkilled for that...]

Will look over Shinoclipse, Scorri, Bearclaw, Shin, and Poly in a bit.

So that happened.

@Eury: I don't think I explained this very well. But when Poly and you both are suspected scum then its kinda hard to cleae either of you. As it stands you could both be scum and trying to clear each other. Though I doubt you both are. However it is the one thing that jumped out to me the most when I was Re-Reading.