It's Time To Duel!!!! Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(By god, he's back) CT075 aka Cam has subbed in for dragonfang13, effective immediately. Considered a hydra as well, for all intents and purposes.

i haven't even read my role pm yet let alone the thread i'm literally only here because eli asked me to and i was feeling charitable

i'm actually somewhat busy rn so please don't expect me to do much

Randa I admit that "clear Eury" may not be "find scum" but that at least says that he's putting his own hide before others. I would wait for Poly, but we're 24 hours to go and this game is dead. Also, what do you think of Scorri now?

he's putting his own hide before others

Hmmmm, putting "finding others' alignment before confirming his own" conveys what I'm trying to say better. Scum care more about keeping their own ass alive than town.

I've got a minute of free time. Not outing my N2 target, because I don't know how many other Hand Dismissals are floating around, and I do NOT want this person to lose their cards.

Randa I admit that "clear Eury" may not be "find scum" but that at least says that he's putting his own hide before others. I would wait for Poly, but we're 24 hours to go and this game is dead. Also, what do you think of Scorri now?

Hmmmm, putting "finding others' alignment before confirming his own" conveys what I'm trying to say better. Scum care more about keeping their own ass alive than town.

Okay just gonna come straight out and say this. Your own life should be your priority, as scum or town. For the most part you only know one town member. I have played in a fashion which is intended to keep me alive, allow to gain information through night actions, and work off of that information to find scum. It makes the most sense to play this IMO.

WRT Scorri. That hasn't changed. The post, as I have already said, was designed to get responses and actually give us some reads. We were 24 hours and the activity was dead. I figured a bad post could create conversation, so,I made one that was bad, but not to the point where I would get lynched. I openly stated didnt think she was scum. That has not changed.

Ok, this death tunnel on Poly is getting dumb. The fact that it's basically all Randa's talked about today and for reasons I discussed yesterday.

Really that's all I've talked about. Is there some great big discussion I'm missing. Doesn't seem like anybody else is posting thoughts or reads about well anything. Doesn't seem like anybody else even gives a shit. Don't get on my ass over tunneling when you've all done the same exact thing.

Our activity was crap day 2 and its crap again today. I am, or at least I believe I am, answering questions and explaining my thoughts on a consistent basis.Not something a lot of people can say right now. Think this through if I was scum would I be the one person who has been out in the open all day. No I'd do what they did yesterday. Cost of off the low activity and take an easy win.

Looking back the last two parts might be a bit aggressive. But they do convey what I intend to say. So I'm not changing it.

Who're you again Eury, did you claim? Want Eury to answer this.

(Yes, I did claim, but just for clarification for all)

My flavour is Mai Valentine, hence the first announcement/Megaphone quote thing that appeared when the day phase started (talking about the harpies n' such).

Blue, your points against me aren't valid. I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to raise in the line about the voteswap. You kinda made up the part where I vote for people because of lack of content, my reads were on people who seemed to tunnel away at people rather than their number of posts. Prims' vote is based upon inactivity, which doesn't really tell much considering he required a sub/hydra/eclipsey thing. His other points hold some water, but I'm still questioning how he's so set on the idea of scum!Shinoriclipse. Admittedly, I can kinda see where he's coming from

actually, while it'd compromise numbers, it wouldn't compromise them any more than a lynch on Shinori and a nightphase probably would.

So yeah I support suicide-vigging Shinori.

but this doesn't scream town play to me.

##Vote: Prims

Cam, you got some talking to do, DA BEAR hasn't been particularly amazing.

Since nobody seems to want to do literally anything right now I have a few questions I'll ask.

@Scorri Looking back at your day 2 case on me I have to wonder. Why did you bring up a new case in the last 12 hours? In your very next post, less than an hour later, you say we have to be consolidating our votes. Yet your trying to form a new wagon. Put in the context of GP's wagon steadily gaining momentum it seems like an attempt to turn people's attention away from GP.

In addition, if you were so sure that I was scum at the end of day 2. Why did you not push the case at the beggining of day 3? Did you not want to be the leader of a quick mislynch? Or did you want to continue to stay out of sight?

@Prims Why the super push on Shinori/Eclipse? And why the hell would you want Poly to suicide on somebody that only you and Poly are even suspicious of?

That's all for now. Hopefully people will actually post about these.

And why the hell would you want Poly to suicide on somebody that only you and Poly are even suspicious of?

cuz that person's mafia

Shin is misrepresenting my case by saying it's entirely activity when I thought Shinori's D1 play was scummy. I want Shin/Shinori dead. Randa lynch is alright.

A lack of any real drive coming from his slot. D2 he made an easy vote on bearclaw and didn't look into Green Poet until she was a wagon, and his reasons for voting her were reasons that would've been valid back when he made his bearclaw vote, which makes me think he wasn't comprehensively reading the thread. Today, he's been passive-aggressively hinting at suspecting me all phase but took until now to put his money where his mouth is and doesn't seem to be paying attention to much else - not to mention that voting me is ignoring the night actions and associative tells with Kay/Green Poet which make me townier than most of the current playerlist.

eclipse's logic for not wanting to out her N2 target is ridiculous because scum would not have been able to figure anything out about that person's hand had she just said she targeted them without being cagey about it. eclipse doing dumb shit that makes no sense for town to do is scum eclipse literally always (source: attacking her own slot in AMPM when she should've known it was town, dismissing a case as "just being associative reads" in CYOR), please kill this slot.

Okay just gonna come straight out and say this. Your own life should be your priority, as scum or town. For the most part you only know one town member. I have played in a fashion which is intended to keep me alive, allow to gain information through night actions, and work off of that information to find scum. It makes the most sense to play this IMO.

No, catching scum should be your priority. Even if it means sacrificing your own life, if it helps to catch scum then as town it's worth it for you. Even mafia members will sac themselves to clear a teammate through bussing. The only people who care about survival at any cost are ITPs who lose when they die.

I figured a bad post could create conversation, so,I made one that was bad, but not to the point where I would get lynched.

What conversation/reaction did you have in mind when you made that post?

Btw you said you wanted more information on her, so what do you think of her push on you?

I find it kinda suspect that Shin attacks Prims for his vigbomb idea (which was an idea I have also shown support for but noone seems to want to criticise me for that because ??? I even said I don't really want Shinori lynched so the fact that you guys didn't all jump on me for it is kinda dumb) and Randa immediately jumps on with the logic even though the idea has been out there for a while.

Poly needs to come in and discuss his bomb with us. Does it end the phase?

So looking at Prims a couple more questions come up.

Who wouldn't you be ok with lynching? You said you'd be fine with, Eury, Shin, Myself, and Eclipse/Shinori. That's half the game. I'm don't think that's normal for day 3. I don't know maybe it could be but that's a fairly large portion of the game.

And looking back at your total reads a couple pages ago, why does GP voting Bear clear him? Bussing your team isn't unusual look at SB. And the role cop doesn't really help the case. Why are you so sure Bear is not scum. Well now its Cam, but the point still stands.

No, catching scum should be your priority. Even if it means sacrificing your own life, if it helps to catch scum then as town it's worth it for you. Even mafia members will sac themselves to clear a teammate through bussing. The only people who care about survival at any cost are ITPs who lose when they die.

What conversation/reaction did you have in mind when you made that post?

Btw you said you wanted more information on her, so what do you think of her push on you?

I find it kinda suspect that Shin attacks Prims for his vigbomb idea (which was an idea I have also shown support for but no one seems to want to criticise me for that because ??? I even said I don't really want Shinori lynched so the fact that you guys didn't all jump on me for it is kinda dumb) and Randa immediately jumps on with the logic even though the idea has been out there for a while.

Poly needs to come in and discuss his bomb with us. Does it end the phase?

I still nothing on Scorri. It was a two line post saying to go back to her case on me.

And Prims happened 3AM yesterday morning. I didn't notice it until it was pointed out. And it's not immediately its after two hours of looking through the thread and ISOs.

I don't want to lynch Eury after she claimed to confirm my safeguard, by using a card that doesn't really fit scum on top of that. Having a large lynch pool isn't scummy, though. Seriously, let's be real, if I was scum trying to keep my options open I wouldn't have to dismiss scorri / kirsche and real possibilities for scum.

I thought bearclaw's rolecop result made him likely town since this post. imo GP's vote on bearclaw looked like scum going for an easy mislynch rather than a bus. In her situation it'd make more sense to offer up a bad townie as an alternative than to bus the weaker scum mate for scum/scum wagons.

*scorri / kirsche as real

also lol @ Randa shooting up to potential mislynch as soon as marf hydras with the slot

Idle Speculation: Shin/Shinori doesn't actually make that much sense, since Shin couldn't have roleblocked kirsche or killed due to the hijack and Shinoriclipse probably used an action. Shinori would've had to have roleblocked, killed and cardcopped in the same night. I guess it's not impossible since the card scan is a role ability, but we don't really know how kill cards work.

Yeah I kinda feel sorry for him. He tries to come in to fix Bears mess. And instead he has to try to fix mine while I make it worse.

It's a complete lack of activity. Not really helping, but kinda responds whenever a point was brought up against him. I think that what it is.

Eh I'll just claim. Like that'll help.

We're a Double Picker basically, we get to chose two decks to pick cards from during the day. The first day we got Ninja(I'm crying rn) and Voyeur(GG). Then Last Phase we got announcer and <Insert Card here which I don't want to out if we manage to survive this phase. It can be a nice surprise card.>

Our hand has A x Thematic Check Cards and B x Next Day Card-in-Deck Identifiers. (Don't plan on specifying the number)

We used a Thematic Check on Scorri + Ninja modifier N1(why on earth did we do that is beyond me). The Thematic Check failed on scorri but the ninja was successful.

N2 we used a Voyuer on Poly, no action targeted him. We also announced of course, Prims being sharp enough to figure out that it was Randa who was the second announcer.

Tbf if I was Randa I would've used a Thematic Check or a Next Day Card-in Deck identifier but I think the fact that he could play two cards a night(thanks to the conditions followed by the ninja and announcer) enticed him.

Also RANDOOM ##Unvote ##Vote: Shin

Yeah I know Randa disagrees with this what can I say my hydra thinks differently.