I hate mega Kangkaskhan

This is a gimmick team (fal'Cie names), but at that point, it kinda didn't matter what type my team was, because Power-up Punch (whose effect is doubled thanks to Kangaskhan's baby) and Return would have torn almost any team a new one.

Yes, Xerneas is sickening, but it can't do double damage in one turn! I don't have Xerneas on my main Ubers team, though.

Excellent Fake-out tactic, by the way.

Edited by GabrielKnight

This is a gimmick team (fal'Cie names), but at that point, it kinda didn't matter what type my team was, because Power-up Punch (whose effect is doubled thanks to Kangaskhan's baby) and Return would have torn almost any team a new one.

Yes, Xerneas is sickening, but it can't do double damage in one turn! I don't have Xerneas on my main Ubers team, though.

Excellent Fake-out tactic, by the way.

A) Gimmick team doesnt explain why you bring in yveltal out of all things on Mega Kanga. Obvious choise is to wither it down with giratina-o

252+ Atk Parental Bond Mega Kangaskhan Crunch vs. 252 HP / 0- Def Giratina-O: 312-369 (61.9 - 73.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Kanga could not kill it and it could not set up PuP on it.
4 SpA Griseous Orb Giratina-O Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Mega Kangaskhan: 196-232 (47.3 - 56%) -- 80.9% chance to 2HKO
Giratina would cause major dmg to it. Or Burn it if it was running Will-o-Wisp. Also you had Arceus-Psychic...
252+ Atk Parental Bond Mega Kangaskhan Crunch vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Arceus-Psychic: 240-285 (54 - 64.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Mind Plate Arceus-Psychic Judgment vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Mega Kangaskhan: 204-240 (49.2 - 57.9%) -- 96.9% chance to 2HKO
After a blow from Giratina, Arceus had very good change at killing Mega Kanga. That is what you should have done instead of bringing in the only thing in your team that the Kanga would dare to try setting up on. Or even bring in Jirachi because that thing has the tendency to cause paralysis on its opponent, allowing rest of your team to not be outspeeded and OHKO'd
Also, the entire point of Xerny being broken IS that it causes double dmg each turn thanks to Geomancy :P:
Edited by a.f.k.a. Howard Hughes

Putting aside the fact that you should have gone straight to Giratina-O after Xerneas died, and that even your Yveltal could have used Dark Pulse on the same turn as PUP and Sucker Punch on the following turn for the KO (assuming you had Life Orb or Blackglasses) to prevent Mega Kanga from sweeping, standard teams have numerous ways of preventing Mega Kanga sweeps (including, but not limited to, Extremekiller Arceus, Mega Scizor, Blaziken, Mega Blaziken, and simple offensive pressure).

Does that mean that Protean Kecleon isn't a pokemon?

Even Protean Kecleon wishes it were Protean Kecleon.

And then it wakes up and sighs in relief.