Sumia hate exists in all languages...

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

我不喜歡蘇米衙。

(Because someone already beat me to the simplified Hanzi..)

EDIT: Found better characters for Sumia~

Edited by Maji

Somebody had to do it in sign language

*Holds right palm flat*

*Touches two left fingers to palm from above*

*Moves fingertips together, collapses left hand into palm*

*Gives thumbs-down sign*

(Because someone already beat me to the simplified Hanzi..)

Pretty sure I used traditional yo

Unless someone else typed Chinese that I'm not aware of

I'd also go with 蘇米雅 instead of 衙 for the last character because the former is actually used in female names in China and the latter is a part of a one of the terms for government institutions in China

Edited by Thor Odinson

Pretty sure I used traditional yo

Unless someone else typed Chinese that I'm not aware of

Oh shit, I didn't even pay attention to that third character, my bad.

I'm still pretty shit at names, I used the actual constellation 'Kang' as my given name instead of 康 for two years, until the new professor this semester called me out on it. As a result I have a completely different tone which sounds better than two successive falling tones.

Edited by Maji

Well hey Rey I don't think anything I wrote after the first Italian one even mentioned Sumia

I suppose I could do one in Latin since Chinese is done if you really want me to though

Oh shit, I didn't even pay attention to that third character, my bad.

I'm still pretty shit at names, I used the actual constellation 'Kang' as my given name instead of 康 for two years, until the new professor this semester called me out on it. As a result I have a completely different tone which sounds better than two successive falling tones.

It's cool. As long as you're learning~

Edited by Thor Odinson

I just noticed, I don't think I saw Euskera on that list.

What, who dares speak the tongue of my ancestors before me!? Unless they also have ancestors from Euskadi then they're excused...

Beno, badaezpada ... uste dute zer uste dute, ez Sumia buruzko nire iritzia aldatu, eskerrik asko.

*makes obscene jerking motion with hand*

I think that could work too. :smug:

Acacia, can you say it in Nahautl?

Heh, sadly, no. I've found nothing so far that could make a translation from or to Nahuatl. Only thing I find is translating words on their own, but it doesn't help for structuring whole sentences.

Heh, sadly, no. I've found nothing so far that could make a translation from or to Nahuatl. Only thing I find is translating words on their own, but it doesn't help for structuring whole sentences.

Oh well. Just like i failed the Old Norse test. Im really not that good with that yet. Shamefur dispray.

• 2 months later...

Dutch:

Mensen viden Sumia een complete hoer en vinden dat IS zich moet schamen om zoiets vreselijks te maken als de klunzige gruwel dat Sumia is. (Ik denk niet zo, Sumia is mijn waifu)

Translation:

People think Sumia is a complete whore and think IS should be ashamed of making the clumsy abomination that is Sumia. (I don't think that way, Sumia is my waifu)

as a bad Spanish speaker I will translate this Dutch sentance:

Acacia Sgt, on 28 Mar 2014 - 01:04 AM, said:snapback.png

Dutch:
Mensen viden Sumia een complete hoer en vinden dat IS zich moet schamen om zoiets vreselijks te maken als de klunzige gruwel dat Sumia is. (Ik denk niet zo, Sumia is mijn waifu)

My thinks the vidoe with sumia is a complete hoar is is very moe scheming with zits very make to also ? ? of clumsy Sumia is. I know nothing though, Sumia is my waifu

Edited by sifer

My Spanish isn't good, and I know nothing of Dutch. But I used what I knew from English and Spanish to translate. Me thinks i would have more success if it was French. I did it for the fun too :)

Not that, I meant why the quote states you're quoting me when the post is from another user. Seeing the date it's linked to an old post of mine but with the contents of the quote itself being that of someone else.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

it makes a lot more sense if you speak german instead of spanish

the only words i couldn't parse heads or tails were vreselijks and gruwel