Big NOCers - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow so many posts

SB's claim didn't really dissuade me from wanting him lynched; the claim itself seems pretty null to me.

If the SB lynch isn't happening, I'll take a Refa lynch over a Manix lynch, and almost any lynch over an Elie lynch for reasons that will become apparent at night.

Actually dammit nevermind, BBM said he'll be back before lynch.

##Unvote

##Vote: Manix

SB, sheep me.

Votals

Manix (5) (L-1!) - j00, Conquerer, Refa, eclipse, SB

SB (4) - Strege, Elieson, Kaoz, Scarlet

Elieson (2) - BigBangMeteor, ????????

Refa (1) - Manix

You have 2 hours and 23 minutes left in the day. With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. No majority will result in UNIVERSAL LOSS.

I have one minute to post before going back to prison work, and tbf im just gonna say fuck it

##unvote

##Vote Manix

This will give me some clarity, and honestly I don't know what to make of these claims anymore. Two town role"stoppers" make me think several things, but I don't think that a one v one between these two (sb and eclipse) is made to be scummy.

Thanks though, sb. Ill return the favor?

~ NIGHT 2 ~

Manix (6) - j00, Conquerer, Refa, eclipse, SB, Elieson (LYNCH!)

SB (3) - Strege, Kaoz, Scarlet

Elieson (2) - BigBangMeteor, ????????

Refa (1) - Manix

It might not be the most ethical thing to do, but town decides to throw Manix off a cliff.

9UIhTms.jpg

Manix - Piplup - Mafia Rolecop / Backup - lynched Day 2

It is now Night 2. You have 24 hours to send in your actions.

Edited by Prims

Game still says Day 2, c'mon prims

OK THAT WAS A THING. Since the whole OC thing is out of the bag; yea I have OC with eclipse, and one other as well. Dunno if I should out the rame though

Having OC with an insomniac is pretty cool.
Alright, let's take a closer look at that Manix flip, shall we?
- His actions don't really tell us much. After skimming his ISO once more, he didn't really do much except defend himself, tunnel on Refa all day and sling mud at a few other people without really making a case on them.
Refa, in return, has spent a lot of his time having his vote on Manix when he wasn't busy tunneling on eclipse, although his explanations for it seem somewhat whaffly overall. Not sure how to interpret this.
- Manix flipped plain' ol' rolecop, so I deem it doubtful whether a vanillizer actually exists...
- ...but he was also backup? That seems ridiculously broken if it works the way backups usually do. No idea what to make of this.

That came from the player who initiated OC with me.

I've got a little more more but I'm beyond to osleepy to coherently communicate

~ DAY 3 ~

I guess somebody didn't like the idea of Kaoz actually joining mafia games, because they smacked him with a flyswatter.

tumblr_ly7og8v5Aa1r8an3co1_500.jpg

Kaoz - Pale Tussock - Town Cop - killed Night 2

Again, a comic is found in the town square for everyone to stumble upon. Who could possibly be behind these mysterious messages???

BigNOCers-Night2Announcement_zps66b638b3

It is now Day 3. With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. You have 72 hours to decide on a lynch.

Edited by Prims

WHO COULD IT BE

##Vote: BBM

Also Elieson, I think it's kind of obvious that the OCer is Scarlet? Like he said he'd target you yesterday.

Also amazing reads:

I think everyone on the Manix wagon is town because it would have been very easy for them to wagon someone else.

Strege is scummy because he was there at the end of D1 and didn't vote Manix.

BBM is scummy because he's BBM. And the end of D2, I guess.

Scarlet sure is a person playing in this game.

Wait, I thought you were just DayVig who got shots for being voted?

Also as far as Kaoz is concerned, I think it's likely that he got Rolecopped on N1? Eh, last game I speculated on Mafia kills I failed horribly, so I'll try not to get carried away with that this time.

Correct, that is my role. However, I got a present night one that I tried to use last night.

Also, if Kaoz crumbed a result somewhere I can't find it. I guess it could be me since he said I was bleeding green, but I don't know how Kaoz talks naturally so if someone else could go through those I'd appreciate it.

So I'm scum only because I hard-defended Manix?

##Vote: Strege

Strege is where the scum is. His posts wrt Manix smell of scum distancing- on both days he talks a lot about how Manix is suspicious but when push comes to shove doesn't consolidate on him on either of the days and has him as a perpetual minor scumread for no good reason.

I was leaning town on Refa anyways and Manix pushing him as a counterwagon solidifies it in my mind.

Elie surprised me in the night phase; I was expecting him to come out GUNS BLAZING about how I'm scum since he spent so long on D2 talking about staged bussing between me and Manix, but his only posts involve a post for his neighbour and a kind of weak prod about Kaoz defending Manix. He's probably town regardless because he could have waited for me to come back and switch my votes to Refa instead of hammering Manix if he was scum, and also because he wouldn't really bother making the Kaoz prod if the mafia were planning on killing him that night anyways. Assuming Manix Rolecopped him N1, a Kaoz kill must have been fairly early on in the books.

I think the following people are town: SB, Eclipse, j00, Refa, Elie, and probably Conq. This leaves Strege and Raymond to me as the remaining scumteam.

About the "probably" on Conq. I don't have a case but his tone just doesn't feel as engaged as I feel it normally does when he's town. This could easily be because it's not his home forum and he's not familiar with most of the player base, especially as he looks good on Manix interactions, but ugh. Luckily since he's Vig, if he's town I don't think the mafia will keep him alive too much longer even to mess with people and make them think he's scum. Role + being a strong player makes him too dangerous.

Time to go read Kaoz to see if he dropped any hints about his N1 target.

Well, you've done it before as scum (Healer), but that was during LYLO, so I'll concede the circumstances are different. But like, why hard defend Manix? Based entirely on his role?

Kaoz is an interesting kill.

Anyone want to claim roleblocking me last night? Because my action failed.

You have a night role?

And, yea. Remember when I was "delayed"? my action occured this past night x2 (my N1 target finally happened, and my N2 target went through)

I'm feeling a bit better about SB, but a bit confused now regarding eclipse. I was thinking Kaoz!scum because he hard-defended Manix all day, but I guess that's a no-brainer now.

Also also the neighborhood didn't seem to grow, making me think that Raykitty either idle'd or got hooked by one of our various rolestopping roles (Or has 1 shot, and NVM prims just didn't confirm anything.

##Vote BBM

I wanna check on something, and I also wanna look into BBM's hard defense of Manix BECAUSE I WAS ENTERTAINED, and also his D2 case on Strege involving pretty much just Sheeping+Metamon. I don't really wanna look into it more though, I'm just saying that because I find it to be a neat combination of red flags?