I Can't Believe It's not SFMM4! - Game Over

BBM

And Poly, why do you want to know if anyone visited you? The only reason why I can imagine anyone would want to know that would be to help construct a better fakeclaim.

Never said I thought poly was town, said he is probably not serial killer

Also logic applying to dallas but not shinori is because shinori was permahooked on NIGHT 2. While extremely unlikely shinori could have used his role on night 1. I really doubt shinori is the serial killer but he is not exactly confirmed "not serial killer" so he is not on the list for "confirmed". But yeah don't think I just suspect everyone else because they are not on the list lol.

EDIT: Euklyd reminded me of something, lethal actions kill frosty, that should be obvious enough. Also there were two deaths on night one so the serial killer had to have struck.

EDIT: the hell, dallas and poly are both tracker, well why didn't you cc poly?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never said I thought poly was town, said he is probably not serial killer

Also logic applying to dallas but not shinori is because shinori was permahooked on NIGHT 2. While extremely unlikely shinori could have used his role on night 1. I really doubt shinori is the serial killer but he is not exactly confirmed "not serial killer" so he is not on the list for "confirmed". But yeah don't think I just suspect everyone else because they are not on the list lol.

EDIT: Euklyd reminded me of something, lethal actions kill frosty, that should be obvious enough. Also there were two deaths on night one so the serial killer had to have struck.

Did you even read my post? FFM's roleblock doesn't clear anyone (because it's not a fullblock; it only blocks the actions that targeted him).

Also those EDITs scared the fuck out of me; use PEDIT (for pre-edit) instead.

actually hold on realized something, shinori will probably get put on the clear list if i get answered this, When you get permahooked does your role still fail for that night. For example say I track green poet but get permahooked the same night, Will I still get my results or will my role fail that night?

what

Poly why didn't you CC Darros

Because I was gone most of the time and missed him fullclaiming

If you need flavour too, I'm Kirsche, Town Drunkposter.

Ahh see what you are trying to get it now euklyd. So just to clarify you are saying that serial killers may have a role or ability they can use as well as kill. Hmm I guess I never thought of it that way. But poly why now? Is it because you saw darros's claim. Just seems way to sudden for my liking.

But poly why now? Is it because you saw darros's claim. Just seems way to sudden for my liking.

No, it's because since I'm a lynch option, I figured I may as well claim now before I get turbowagoned by scum. Me missing most of D2 didn't help matters, since I didn't see Darros' claim to CC him at the time.

I don't see why Poly would claim an already claimed (in a sense, even if there are some differences) role as scum. I choose to believe him, at the very least.

Actually, I have a question. I get that you weren't around to CC Darros at the time, but what do you think of his claim now?

I was about to tell the game that I had a prom followed by a party, but it looks like a moot point. See ya in postgame~!

The "I Can't Believe I Actually Put Effort Into This" Reads Post by Yours Truly

Leaning Town

Refa- I can't believe scum hasn't shot me yet. Maybe they don't know how too. You shoot right here, on the forehead. Be sure to throw the gun out the window.

Green Poet- Considering her role (which I do believe), there's no way in hell that I'd lynch her. Her play has also been pretty townie overall, but really it's the role that seals the deal. Closest thing this game has to obvious town at the moment (RIP eclipse).

Euklyd- As far as reads based purely on content go, Euklyd's my strongest town one. After D1, his play has improved pretty dramatically and there's nothing I have any particular issues with (although obviously I don't agree with him on everything).

Elieson- I feel as though he's been rather agreeable all game around, and that's my town tell for Elieson! My only issue with him is that he's been slightly more forgettable than normal, which isn't really a good thing at this stage.

Null

Shinori- Remember Elieson being forgettable? I feel like Shinori was really quite memorable during Day 1 and then dropped off altogether in the following days, which made me unsure of my hard town read. Still, even with that being the case, the fact that he got targeted by some role that stops him from using his actions (which seems like a scum role if there ever was one) makes me feel better about it. Good enough to put him above learning scum, at least!

Polydeuces- Honestly, Poly, you should be easier to read. His D1 and D2 play bothered me, moreso his D2 play because he's been known to lurk as scum (although TBF, he did have IRL issues, so...his D2 play isn't really scummy). The thing that took him off that list though was his role claim, which felt pretty darn townie to me (hopefully that's not just me).

Darros- Another person who is being a total pain to read (no offense). I've been flipflopping on him all game. At first I thought he was scummy (D1), then townie (late D2), and now I'm just not sure. The reason is because Poly's claim really does make me feel a lot worse about him (especially since he's claimed no actions thus far, which is kind of suspicious). However, I don't want to put him as leaning scum just quite yet because I'd like to hear the discussion between Poly and him first before I make any sort of conclusions on that front.

Scum

Junko- Is it just me or has Junko's play been really...weird this whole game? He just spent most of the first day idly commenting on things, and then ended Day 1 on an empty unvote. Hmmm...Not only that, but I don't remember Junko being quite so...forgettable. Where are your walls of text? Junko also barely did anything and left a rather weak vote on me overall. Tsk Tsk. If I didn't make it obvious, I really do think that with all of this taken into account, Junko definitely comes across as quite scummy. You know who's scummier, though?

Kopfjager- Talk about someone who's done barely anything at all. His reads weren't that bad, but they just weren't enough. And what really bothers me is how he didn't even bother responding to eclipse's case, even after she called him out on it. Honestly, his role isn't doing enough to make me feel better about him either. I feel like he's the most likely to flip scum at this point. I didn't want to make a careless vote in Potential LYLO, but I've carefully thought things through and am fairly certain that he IS the most likely to flip scum at this point (also I don't feel like we're going to get a post from his majesty, King Scumsworth the III; apparently he was on earlier and didn't so much as make a simple "I exist" post). So with that in mind...

##Vote: Kopfjager

This is probably nitpicky but found interesting that elieson told darros that you cannot speculate about sk unless you have some sort of slip or info that points to sk. I dunno, felt like I got the vibe that elie wanted to stop speculation about sk.

I will state who I feel basically cannot(meaning basically confirmed so don't expect gp and shinori here) be the sk though. Poly: Day 1, two kills, was blocked, Darros: blocked and role destoyed on D1 until further notice, Also was the one who asked for sk rolespec which is not exactly confirmation but why would he ask if he was the sk? I know that I am not the sk. While not exactly hunting for the sk I feel as if this helps narrow down the suspects.

Normally I'd disagree with you wrt to the first half, but you're part right, so I can't disagree with you completely. We can narrow down people who have claimed hooked as probably not the SK. That's just it though, probably is as far as we can put it. Unless yuo can come up with a case that says one of the (what is it, 5-6?) people who haven't claimed hooked are the SK, it's just too difficult to narrow things down and make an informed decision on getting an SK lynched.

Also, this is outrageous. We have no way of knowing if you're the SK or not, and what's stopping you from lying about your role and/or alignment at this point? It doesn't help at all for you to say something like that, and it really surprises me if you think that we have any reason to believe you.

A 3 person mafia sounds too small for this size game anyway, and a 2 kills/night mafia is OP as fuck

With 4 confirmed antitown ala eclipse, a 3 person mafia is the only thing that makes sense in terms of balance (unless Wen is sending out fabricated information instead of random information and mafia has a second kill/we have a super triggerhappy shooting stupidly into the breeze, so yea, making sense and all)

While poly claimed what, ?reflexive-results tracker? wtf SB this makes me feel a helluvalot better about Poly than about Darros, because there's no way that a claim like that would've gone unnoticed and unCC'd by scum!poly. I'd put poly up in my top 4 townreads for that alone.

I'm slowly feeling better about Euklyd (Where Refa says his post-D1-> content has shot up, I'd more say that his second half of D2-> is where it's at), and Darros is taking his place in my scumdar. Most of my Darros read is related to roles, but it's more the timing and the claims than the roles themselves. Junko is just too all over the place for me, and I can't really say that my read on Junko is improving (what with the awkward mix of meek call-outs and paranoia content). Kopf is doing nothing at all, and that claim, though essentially proven, isn't helping his case, when the second half of his D2 existence focused entirely on roles and two days worth of FFM votepark.

Essentially, I'm looking at it like

Junko
Darros
Kopfjager

actually hold on realized something, shinori will probably get put on the clear list if i get answered this, When you get permahooked does your role still fail for that night. For example say I track green poet but get permahooked the same night, Will I still get my results or will my role fail that night?

I commented on this. My role went through last night I just can't use it in the future.

The double tracker confuses me but I can partially see why both of them exist since they both have some weird quirk to them. Darros didn't get his results until the following day and Euklyds are given to people who target him.

I'm like half asleep. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I just woke up.

The double tracker confuses me but I can partially see why both of them exist since they both have some weird quirk to them. Darros didn't get his results until the following day and Euklyds are given to people who target him.

Darros clarified that his role was permanently nulled, so unless something's changed, he's never getting his results.

Poly's role is the one that gives results to people who visit him, not targets him.

My role went through last night I just can't use it in the future.

So this contradicts what Darros said. It's possible that Eury hooked Darros N1 and prevented his role from going through the same night, judging from her scumread on him.

Also, I don't think Wen is likely to be scum based on how he gave info to eclipse, who flipped town.

And, uh. Since we're in LYLO and the only conventional PR that's likely to still exist is cop, whereas there are four scum. . .

I'm formally requesting massclaim now.

As for me, I fullclaimed ED1. I have no beneficial abilities that compensate for the negative effect that comes with me being lynched.

The problem I have with polydecues is the reason for claiming. And some other things as well.

First of all by general attitude it seemed like we were all planning to lynch kopflajer. The only person who even thought poly was at the very top of scum reads was at the moment was shinori. He said he thought he would get turbowagoned by scum when again it looked like everyone was going to lynch kopflajer. It felt like he was scared that he was going to be asked to claim so he thought up of a claim quick.

Also if you notice darros was on poly's townreads for day 2. Seems confusing if he really is tracker. Says he did not get to see darros claim when darros claimed on april 28 2014. Poly posted his list post on april 29 2014. Also clearly had viewed day 2 content when he says that according to darros "wen had been rolefishing" and iris claimed an "inventor" role. Poly when did you see darros claim?

Also elieson can you clarify something "because there's no way that a claim like that would've gone unnoticed and unCC'd by scum!poly. I'd put poly up in my top 4 townreads for that alone." poly just cc though so are you saying he is scum or not?

I'm formally requesting massclaim now.

Okay although I won't be surprised if you want to lynch me the moment you hear my claim. I am super nerfed town voodoo. What I mean by nerfed is that instead of dying if they say the word they simply get a vote placed on them without them knowing if they say the word. They will be informed not to say it again though. flavor is grassbridger. Seems unfortunate that I got a role that is almost always allied with scum. So upon claiming it people will instantly think I am scum :(

Since I cannot directly ask them to say my word, refa don't say alive for day 3.

I'm BBM, the Town Bomb Hijacker. I rage so hard when I get killed that I Exploud and kill whomever killed me at night, and the hijack can't be used on consecutive nights. On N1, I redirected Eurykins to Darros as I was scumreading both of them at the time. On N2, I obviously idled. SCUM WHY YOU NO SHOOT ME

Now, in seriousness:

Part of my role dictates that if I am lynched, all townies will be unable to act during that night. Do not lynch me; if you must see me dead for whichever reason, vig me or something instead.

I thought that this would be crucial to claim in the beginning just like any miller/hated role.

I thought that this implied that your role had another aspect to it.

First of all by general attitude it seemed like we were all planning to lynch kopflajer. The only person who even thought poly was at the very top of scum reads was at the moment was shinori. He said he thought he would get turbowagoned by scum when again it looked like everyone was going to lynch kopflajer. It felt like he was scared that he was going to be asked to claim so he thought up of a claim quick.

Also if you notice darros was on poly's townreads for day 2. Seems confusing if he really is tracker. Says he did not get to see darros claim when darros claimed on april 28 2014. Poly posted his list post on april 29 2014. Also clearly had viewed day 2 content when he says that according to darros "wen had been rolefishing" and iris claimed an "inventor" role. Poly when did you see darros claim?

Kopflajer hahahahahaha.

Seriously though, if he really reacted the way you mentioned, he would've claimed something like Cop.

Although you do bring up a good point WRT to Darros being on Poly's townreads. Hmmmm...I would like an answer there as well.

Okay although I won't be surprised if you want to lynch me the moment you hear my claim. I am super nerfed town voodoo. What I mean by nerfed is that instead of dying if they say the word they simply get a vote placed on them without them knowing if they say the word. They will be informed not to say it again though. flavor is grassbridger. Seems unfortunate that I got a role that is almost always allied with scum. So upon claiming it people will instantly think I am scum :(

Since I cannot directly ask them to say my word, refa don't say alive for day 3.

Hmmm...not sure what to think of that claim. Also regarding that last bit, I thought you said you can't directly ask me?

So you targeted Refa specifically during N2?

And since you don't mention anyone else who shouldn't say certain words, I assume the effect only lasts for one day?

Also regarding that last bit, I thought you said you can't directly ask me?

I think he added "don't" just so that it technically wasn't asking you. I guess you should go ahead and say the phrase and then ask for votals so that we can test Junko's claim? If you drop dead, or something other than what he said happened, then we lynch him.

I thought that this implied that your role had another aspect to it.

I purposely phrased it that way to draw NKs. Any townie, short of a bomb, is worth more alive than myself.

And Refa's claim checks out with Darros/Poly's claims of being hooked, so that's fine.

I already said the word...twice!

##Requesting Votals

I didn't know my character was Terrador.

Ugh...it worked. For better or for worse, Junko was definitely telling the truth. SB told me just now and said he was looking for a different word, which explains why I wasn't told about it until just now.

Requesting we go for a lynch now in case there's a four man scum team who can quickhammer me.