~Official SF is running slow thread~

Caster

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So everything appears to be working fine now. Quote me in a reply to this thread if the site starts running really slow again.

Hi Jyo I think it might be a little slow again? And quite a few other users have noticed it too. Not sure if this counts as really slow.

Thanks in advance!★

Edited by NTG

It's getting even slower for me now than it was earlier so yes it's getting bad again

(And idk if this was my computer's fault or if it was from SF but I refreshed and suddenly I was brought to an ad page =<)

Edited by Freohr Datia

It's definitely the site.

I thought it might've been my internet (lol public wifi) but when I tried my phone it became obvious its the site.

Edited by Zak still something

Hi Jyo I think it might be a little slow again? And quite a few other users have noticed it too. Not sure if this counts as really slow.

Thanks in advance!★

Thanks NTG.

It's the same problem we had before, but I made some more changes to the firewall in response to this that should correct it. Seems like these bots find a way around everything lol...

So everything appears to be working fine now. Quote me in a reply to this thread if the site starts running really slow again.

SF's loading times are wonky. It'll slow to a crawl at times, and load correctly at other times.

SF's loading times are wonky. It'll slow to a crawl at times, and load correctly at other times.

I just addressed this. I happened to be online when it occurred. Made some additional firewall changes. :V

• 2 weeks later...