Grace

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

##Vote: Junko

combination of sheepy posts, lying and generally not contributing

following what I thought before

well this is certainly isn't good. Lying? proof? "Generally not contributing", WTF I outed scum and I am not contributing

Also how I am I "confirmed" scum?!

you all want to know who visited poly last night, eurykins...

Watched him because since the roleblocker was dead they would want him out of the way as soon as possible.

##vote eurykins

Holy crap, 2 day phases in a row you're gunning for me? Jesus, I know you lost your buddy Terrador to a random lynch, but this is just getting ridiculous.

well this is certainly isn't good. Lying? proof? "Generally not contributing", WTF I outed scum and I am not contributing

Also how I am I "confirmed" scum?!

1. This is twice you've lied about seeing me during two different night phases. I've said it once, and I'll say it again- I cannot possibly have been anywhere, as I literally have no ability to do so. VT's are kinda stationary like that.

2, Your gameplay has been chaotic the entire game, consisting of awful tunneling and you've tried to accuse me twice of something I had no part of.

3. The fact that scum refused to hammer you when you had votes on you D3? Clearly implies that you're scum, imo. If you were town, you would've been by far one of the easiest mislynches to hammer on (which obviously didn't happen).

This should've happened last Day phase, and if not for the fact that we townies got extremely lucky in nailing scum with that random lynch, I'd have some choice words for people come end game posts.

(I'm not sensing any other priority this day phase, and I'm not about to let him squirm through this day phase.)

##Vote: Junko

Night Four:

How To Lynch Mafia: The Right Way

Do Not Edit Posts Guy - Mafia Watcher - Lynched Day Four

You have some amount of time to send in night actions. Probably 19 and a bit hours.

Edited by Curly Brace

guess who's smart and forgot to update

Day Five:

"that's not a PR" - the mafia

General Ciraxis - Vanilla Town - Killed Night Four

Surprise, it's still LYLO. You have 72 hours to decide on a lynch. With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

##Vote: Cam

Makaze is pretty pro-town and I'm thinking Vash didn't post much because she was scum and she wasn't sure how to post. Also he was pretty gung-ho with his Eury vote (he didn't vote Junko because mutual scum).

@CT075: Your behavior has been especially erratic lately and you haven't given solid reasons for your reads.

Tell me why you are voting so casually when we only need three to lynch?

@Pascal: You could have easily planned this so that you could look good. You knew Junko was going down and decided to join the wagon. Do you have a way to refute me?

Double checked. Cam/CT075 is not on the player list and never has been as either a mentor or a player.

We have the following living:

- Pascal (Mentor: Bluedoom)

- Makaze (Mentor: Shinori)

- YoungXehanort (Mentor: Eurykins)

- Vashiane (Mentor: Vhaltz)

There are no roles that let someone escape the list.

Why is he here and not modkilled?

i was lazy and never updated the playerlist. cam is playing

Cam subs in for Vashiane, effective immediately.

Edited by Curly Brace

@CT075: Your behavior has been especially erratic lately and you haven't given solid reasons for your reads.

Tell me why you are voting so casually when we only need three to lynch?

@Pascal: You could have easily planned this so that you could look good. You knew Junko was going down and decided to join the wagon. Do you have a way to refute me?

Double checked. Cam/CT075 is not on the player list and never has been as either a mentor or a player.

We have the following living:

- Pascal (Mentor: Bluedoom)

- Makaze (Mentor: Shinori)

- YoungXehanort (Mentor: Eurykins)

- Vashiane (Mentor: Vhaltz)

There are no roles that let someone escape the list.

Why is he here and not modkilled?

Dead

cam is a sub for vashiane

dead

Dead

cam is a sub for vashiane

dead

Is that so?

The OP needs to reflect this.

Carry on and answer my questions, then.

fmpov there's only one possible scum unless scum!junko pulled a fast one to clear eury (which is a possibility but i can't substantiate it)

at this rate i really don't care about the outcome of the game; i subbed in under the assumption that the game would be over two cycles ago

You think that justifies your antics when Pascal voted you?

Ah, well.

Pascal, your behavior has consistently been anti-town. You haven't sheeped except on Junko and seemed to know things others did not. You read like someone who desperately wants to avoid making scum decisions, but you ended up making anti-town decisions in the end anyway.

Please explain why you believe Cam is a better target than you.

junko what is your n1 result

sac stands for sacrifice

The way things were going down, it looked like the lynch of the day would be 100% either ZM or junko. in theoretical scenario of town!junko (i'm not totally convinced but my gut is bugging me and says something doesn't line up properly). even if someone faked a counterclaim, that's trading 1 for 1 (as the claimer would have immediately been obvscum) which is bad for scum unless you can win off of it (like now).

REASONS I'M NOT CONVINCED OF JUNKO LYNCH:

1) if lying about an action, why would junko pick eury of all people? that is literally the ballsiest scum play i can think of (and if i fell for it then gg)

2) this wall by eury really really really bugs me. zm is "scummy until proven clean", which is fine on it's own, but why does that suddenly propel him to the top of the lynch priority? the literal quote wrt FFM is "heavily leaning scum" - so why the votepark on ZM? also note that it was the third or fourth vote on the wagon

fuck me if i throw the game on this but #yolo

##vote eurykins

Cam's vote for Eury feels really contrived, as Eury explained herself a few posts afterwards. Feels like a reckless attempt to get a townie lynched, as clearly scum only need one town to get lynched to win. Note the dismissal of Junko.

then vote me

it takes two townies wrong to lose the game

if you think i'm scum, vote me, i dare you

he's acting overly confident here - like he knows we are hesitant to actually vote for someone and is basically being lackadaisical about the whole thing despite town being under a lot of pressure

Junko has been trying to throw dirt on Eury and me without considering other players and has been generally sheepy so that's why I had a case on him

Eury I'm not sure about - Junko was either trying to get us to vote for a townie or was trying to get fellow scum lynched in an attempt to get town cred.

Makaze has been pro-town all game so I have no reason to vote him

plus Cam's vote on me feels pretty lazy - like he's going for the most/second most sus player in order to get a quick and easy win for scum

Eury, can we please get your presence here?

And your role, if any, as well as any results from those?

I call for a Massclaim (is that the right way to do this?). We have one scum to kill. Any info you (anyone) can provide will be helpful.

I am vanilla town.

I've got correspondance with Eury while she's without computer access. I've dictated D5's posts to her, and she asked me to post this:

"Hi guys. I'm kinda stuck in a 2-day bus trip currently, so I'm unable to post atm myself (thus I asked Elie to post this for me). Of those remaining, Makaze feels the towniest of the three; Cam feels less so but has a more townie vibe than Pascal, imo. Cam's bold posts when he first subbed in were far more prominent/attention grabbing than I feel scum would've wanted, and (though I didn't like some of it), I don't see much scum intent behind his posts as a whole. I've already stated the issues I've had with Pascal gameplay in previous posts, and so I feel he's most likely to flip as the remaining scum we need to pin down.

##Vote: Pascal
Unless Makaze ends up being scum, I don't believe Pascal's liable to being quickhammered at this point (hence my vote); imo, it'll probably just cement the fact that Pascal's the remaining scum if no one slams the hammer soon after my vote is cast."

so on behalf of Eury,

##Vote Pascal

So tell me, what scum benefit is there in asking you to lynch me

I know you have something in mind, let's hear it.

What is your claim?

@Elieson: It is unfortunate that Eury cannot make it. Thank you for the post.