Training Filler - Game Over

Grace

Well, you've not got suspicion on you aside from Junko's, so...

I mean, you're not wrong in claiming in LYLO, but nobody has called for massclaim yet, so it feels... odd to me. Could just be me thinking a bit too far ahead though, idk.

There actually is a little bit of suspicion on him, from me anyway. He has been tunneling pretty hard for a vanilla town, despite other people with very scummy play.

Those people all turned out to be town, but the point stands... His behavior has been strange for a vanilla.

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poly, you need to answer this question:

What was your result for Night 1?

I'm assuming he wants me to claim first before he answers that. If that's the case, let me know Poly and I'll claim.

Well, that does corroborate with my results from N1, which had you visiting nobody, showing that you're not a visiting role and, more importantly, that you weren't scum goon on the NK for some reason.

rethinking FFM read

Actually, reading back to the Junko/FFM exchanges from yesterday, I can see that pair as potential scumbuddies due to the potential towncred that can be gained from tunnelling scum and getting them lynched. It would be an interesting gamble, but...

Also, going back to the Ciraxis thing: he could still be goon, but at the very least there's nothing incriminating him right now, and Frosty's been questionable of late, so I'm willing to focus more on him as a potential buddy of Junko/Eury than Ciraxis.

At this point, I think that the only really townie players are myself and Makaze. Cam's still pending due to previous slot inactivity, while I'm still kinda unsure of Terrador. The other three should be obvious at this point.

The same way people challenged Dudeaga's claim to Doc. In that case, we knew there was a doc and no one counterclaimed, but we still lynched him.

Which would have accomplished what, exactly? Why make a sac play?

Actually, reading back to the Junko/FFM exchanges from yesterday, I can see that pair as potential scumbuddies due to the potential towncred that can be gained from tunnelling scum and getting them lynched. It would be an interesting gamble, but...

Also, going back to the Ciraxis thing: he could still be goon, but at the very least there's nothing incriminating him right now, and Frosty's been questionable of late, so I'm willing to focus more on him as a potential buddy of Junko/Eury than Ciraxis.

At this point, I think that the only really townie players are myself and Makaze. Cam's still pending due to previous slot inactivity, while I'm still kinda unsure of Terrador. The other three should be obvious at this point.

Those are some nice statements in case you want town to lose.

I don't know what to say to excuse my questionable play apart from "I'm lazy". But lynching me is the last thing town needs right now.

Those are some nice statements in case you want town to lose.

I don't know what to say to excuse my questionable play apart from "I'm lazy". But lynching me is the last thing town needs right now.

There's nothing inherently wrong with Poly's assertions. This is LYLO, every possibility must be considered. This is not the time to be passive aggressive.

Which would have accomplished what, exactly? Why make a sac play?

I don't know. Basically thinking that inexperienced mafia would make any kind of attempt to kill someone. If there an obvscum player who is not mafia, they will want to jump on them right away.

What's a sac play?

MENTOR POST

I would not advocate a massclaim. You know that one of Eury and Junko is guaranteed to be scum. Therefore, one of them should be lynched today. Unless somebody who hasn't yet claimed has role information that they believe helps determine which one of Eury and Junko is scum, they should keep their role to themselves. There's no reason to give the mafia info for free.

junko what is your n1 result

I don't know. Basically thinking that inexperienced mafia would make any kind of attempt to kill someone. If there an obvscum player who is not mafia, they will want to jump on them right away.

What's a sac play?

sac stands for sacrifice

The way things were going down, it looked like the lynch of the day would be 100% either ZM or junko. in theoretical scenario of town!junko (i'm not totally convinced but my gut is bugging me and says something doesn't line up properly). even if someone faked a counterclaim, that's trading 1 for 1 (as the claimer would have immediately been obvscum) which is bad for scum unless you can win off of it (like now).

REASONS I'M NOT CONVINCED OF JUNKO LYNCH:

1) if lying about an action, why would junko pick eury of all people? that is literally the ballsiest scum play i can think of (and if i fell for it then gg)

2) this wall by eury really really really bugs me. zm is "scummy until proven clean", which is fine on it's own, but why does that suddenly propel him to the top of the lynch priority? the literal quote wrt FFM is "heavily leaning scum" - so why the votepark on ZM? also note that it was the third or fourth vote on the wagon

fuck me if i throw the game on this but #yolo

##vote eurykins

Very good question.

Don't think you can ignore this one, Junko.

I'll be gone for the rest of today (real time). If any more developments happen, I'll be relying on my fellow townies to take care of it. Good luck.

Very good question.

Don't think you can ignore this one, Junko.

I'll be gone for the rest of today (real time). If any more developments happen, I'll be relying on my fellow townies to take care of it. Good luck.

Refa said for Junko that he watched me Night 1, and that nobody visited me.

Leaning towards the Junko lynch, but still on the fence. Why go after Eury of all people, if he is scum? There are much easier mislynches.

This is LYLO, every possibility must be considered.

nope

you're just going to confuse yourself

trust yourself and tell me who is more likely to be scum: junko or eury

I'll actually agree with the notion from Cam on this one that our top priority this day phase is aimed at sorting out this rather (I feel) random 1v1. Not sure how I got yanked into the field by Junko (since I don't think he ever mentioned me before in any of his posts?), but nothin' we can do now but figure things out.

Technically, if you're basing the idea/notion that he's not scum based on not visiting anyone N1: Recall that there's also Godfather and BPV on scum side listed as possible roles by Manix in the OP of the other thread (so that opens up 3 potential roles that don't require having visited anyone).

After the recent Junko debacle I'm almost certain he's scum. Seems like a desperate bluff after seeing he's likely to be next on the chopping block.

I'm a Vanilla Townie btw, so don't blame me if weird shit starts going down.

^ I don't see the need/reason of that claim. Unless the majority of the players agree that mass-claiming was for the best, there should've been no reason at all to justify tossing out more information than needed.

sac stands for sacrifice

The way things were going down, it looked like the lynch of the day would be 100% either ZM or junko. in theoretical scenario of town!junko (i'm not totally convinced but my gut is bugging me and says something doesn't line up properly). even if someone faked a counterclaim, that's trading 1 for 1 (as the claimer would have immediately been obvscum) which is bad for scum unless you can win off of it (like now).

REASONS I'M NOT CONVINCED OF JUNKO LYNCH:

1) if lying about an action, why would junko pick eury of all people? that is literally the ballsiest scum play i can think of (and if i fell for it then gg)

2) this wall by eury really really really bugs me. zm is "scummy until proven clean", which is fine on it's own, but why does that suddenly propel him to the top of the lynch priority? the literal quote wrt FFM is "heavily leaning scum" - so why the votepark on ZM? also note that it was the third or fourth vote on the wagon

fuck me if i throw the game on this but #yolo

##vote eurykins

1. Dunno. It actually sounds/feels even worse FMPoV because, aside from today, I don't think Junko's even posted any reads/thoughts on me period?

2. Uh. If you read my list, "Scummy Until Proven Clean" > "Heavily Leaning Scum" in terms of scum reads. So, obviously, it's going to put him higher up/at the top of my scum read and as my highest priority due to his worse gameplay (than FFM's)? I'm not really sure I understand what exactly is bugging you. (The former flat out states that I feel like they're scum, and it's their job (by that point) to prove otherwise; the latter states that they're dropping some scum vibes for sure, but the scum read on them is not definitive/clear to me.)

Also, I find it poor gameplay the fact that you got done yelling at people just last night to unvote, and then you yourself just chose to vote me over something that didn't really make sense in itself?

Terrador and Cam (particularly Cam) are kinda striking me as odd, suspecting Eury and all. I have a feeling that they might both be scum, pulling something ballsy in order to lynch a townie to secure a scum victory.

Then again, there's a chance both Poly and Makaze could be scum-buddies, judging by how they seem to want to target me after Junko and how sure Poly is of Makaze.

Leaning towards the first speculation at the mo.

then vote me

it takes two townies wrong to lose the game

if you think i'm scum, vote me, i dare you

What am I reading?

@The buddy thing with Poly: I fully believe Poly's claim because they have been crumbing it and their play has been consistently pro-town this whole game. I can't explain why he thinks I'm town, but if you disagree with his reads it would be helpful if you could bring up specific instances.

Pascal, you have consistently tried to draw focus away from the wagons and I have no idea why you would do that. Earlier you were focusing on just one person to do this, now you seem to be suspecting everyone without basis. What is your reasoning for spreading everything too thin at the last moment? Are you just that unsure of your reads or is there a play I'm not seeing?

trust yourself and tell me who is more likely to be scum: junko or eury

It should be fairly obvious I consider Junko the likeliest scum. He once again tries to draw attention away from himself, as he ignores everyone's concerns about him, something he's been doing the entire game.

Pascal, you have consistently tried to draw focus away from the wagons and I have no idea why you would do that. Earlier you were focusing on just one person to do this, now you seem to be suspecting everyone without basis. What is your reasoning for spreading everything too thin at the last moment? Are you just that unsure of your reads or is there a play I'm not seeing?

It's most likely because he was called out for tunneling, so now he's doing the complete opposite. It's also possible he's scum and is trying to distract from the current wagons, which would be odd, since scum would likely try and lynch either Junko or Eury, whichever of the two is town.

I can honestly see a Junko + Frosty + Terrador scumteam at this point. Frosty's been acting hella sus, and I don't see Junko (or Refa) and Eury collaborating as scumbuddies for a bus of that sort at this point in the game, when they could easily force an ML and win.

As for why Terrador over the others (the others being Ciraxis/Cam/Makaze), I feel like at least one of the commonly-noted "townier" players is scum, and of the three, I trust him the least. Makaze seems legitimately townie, and Cam's posts since subbing in read a lot like his ITTD stuff, where he was also town. The only other possibility I really see is that Ciraxis is a scum non-visiting role, but meh. Terra's been playing kinda... off all game, and he's almost vanished this phase while others have taken the lead.

Out of the 1v1, I've already said my piece on Junko, and I feel like Eury's playing more like she would as town. Then again, she wallposts a lot, but her one big one feels a lot townier. Frosty can easily be Junko's buddy, since the half-assed arguments on Junko's part could very easily be seen as bussing to give Frosty towncred. Plus, his #360 pisses me off because that's such a shit defense when suspicion is on you and you're not actually addressing it in lieu of the "I'm town I swear don't lynch me guiz" argument he's putting forth.