Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Announcing a pile of Mod Derps. Check your RolePMs for new messages. If you notice something in it that seems out of the ordinary, it's because I put it there just now.

Because Elieson said it was broken because someone tried to kill me. Had it disappeared, I imagine it would've been worded differently.

Yeah

So unless you guys think town having item maker + amnesiac shot who can give his items to other players too AND BPV ascetic who gains items upon players dying can both be town, this is probs the best lynch.

Also unless you think I'm strong willed SK I'm clear thanks to Eury redirecting me to myself.

wrt the godfather/ninja stuff, bladescape is probably tracker or something and someone who gains powers makes a likely cop imo

i'm okay with lynching eclipse if we're SK hunting.

okay Eclipse, clarify- so do you get the items that the nightkilled people have, or items related to the role of the killed person?

and what would happen, in the latter case, if multiple people died?

and what did you get last night?

I get an item depending on who was nightkilled (not sure if the exact criteria is role or flavor), but apparently I don't get things from mafia. As for what happens if multiple people die, I'm not sure. It's probably something that isn't explicitly stated, but then again, my role didn't say I'd get nothing from dead mafia.