Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iiiiiiiiit's that time again! Someone needs a sub. Also, bladescape has announced a temporary V/LA.

Edited by Elieson

so many subs

if Refa flips scum I'm pretty sure we have enough townreads to PoE the remaining mafia with a massclaim. I would vote Refa but idk where the votes are at right now.

Elieson's "Sick sucks" Votals

Refa (5): SB., Polydeuces, Curly Brace, Prims, eclipse (L-2)
SB (2): bluedoom, Green Poet
Voteless (5): Refa, bladescape, Da Bear, Eurykins, BBM

Day 2 ends in about 37 hours and 30 minutes, at 2200 GMT-6 (11 PM EST, 10 PM CST, etc) on 6/7/14. With 12 alive, 7 votes equals a phase-ending hammer.

Also for those asking, Pascal's RolePM has the strikethrough part for no actual reason other than to remind myself not to accidentally post a link that shouldn't be posted.

Edited by Elieson

okay it's official i am dead

Curly Brace has died. He was

Dear Curly Brace, you are gay.

nvm BBM sent it to me. Thanks BBM.

So then: going off roles I would say BBM and GP are both almost certain town (because the way they work would be dumb for one of them to be scum and they would be such bad fakes that I just can't see it any other way). If BBM disagrees with this his logic is probably better for roles though so idk.

I don't have Blade (but he's V/LA so lol), Eury or Poly. One of them is probably the person that told me they crumbed their role but didn't tell me who they are (who does this seriously).

The second paragraph means that I think GP and BBM are both town off of roles but BBM also knows both roles and didn't say to me that he thought this cleared them (or mostly cleared them) so he might disagree. If he does disagree then I'd defer to that because I'm not all that experienced with roles and stuff.

I don't have Blade (but he's V/LA so lol), Eury or Poly. One of them is probably the person that told me they crumbed their role but didn't tell me who they are (who does this seriously).

That was me because I figured my crumbs were obvious enough to pick up.

That was me because I figured my crumbs were obvious enough to pick up.

I suck at crumbs, for future reference. Thanks for clarifying though, I'd say we should get Eury's claim. I'll send the claims to BBM or Manix (top townreads, I'd prefer BBM because of that role thing though) and then lynch Refa because there's V/LA Blade won't be sending his in all that soon sadly.

Ok, BBM doesnt' agree with the him and GP being clear from roles (he didn't post this publicly because he didn't want to reveal role info to scum I guess). So there's that.

DOUBLE Circles have no beginning.

Unless bear isn't done with what he needs to do, I think we've pretty much stagnated now and should probably hammer Refa soon?

Either way he should probably fullclaim.

cool thread

i suspect eury is the one needing the sub, based on stuff from ~british signups~

slot is still scum tho

refa has not posted in thread for almost 48 hours. and considering we're gonna be lynching him at this rate, a claim isn't gonna do much