The Easy and Efficient AAAA Project: The Test Run (Genealogy)

I really didn't consider that, but at least the weapons aren't very important. I doubt I'd have even used the second wind tome that shows up in chapter 8, Arthur will be able to use Elwind by then and Lana can have his old Wind tome.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really didn't consider that, but at least the weapons aren't very important. I doubt I'd have even used the second wind tome that shows up in chapter 8, Arthur will be able to use Elwind by then and Lana can have his old Wind tome.

Honestly, it's most relevent when someone puts relive on lachesis or reblow on corpel's dad. I usualy put the second wind tome on corple, but he will not be able to fight well at all in this run (and attack speed is a lot less relevent without pursuit anyway), so it dosn't really matter.

Sounds good Horace! Anyways...

Chapter 7: 45 Turns (don't worry, this ought to be the last of the missions where I stall a lot)

Yes, it's another one of those chapters where I farmed for supports. And yet, this one may not be as offensive as usual to you, because this time, it took 31 Turns just to beat it anyways, so, all said...only 16 Turns were wasted! That said though...man, not getting that Life Ring from Papilion is kind of starting to hurt.

Yied: 11 Turns

Firstly, I had Fee clear the Arena, and fly south as quickly as she could with the Slim Sword. This way she could take the heat off of Leaf and Nanna...

I would've done that with Fin, but as it turns out, the game actually TAKES HIS ITEMS AWAY when you try to have him carry stuff like the Hero Lance into the 2nd Gen...what the heck? Anyways, Lester cleared the Arena and kiledl as many enemies as he could with the Elite Ring. In addition, I gave the Warp Staff to Julia to spam after she got Arena money. As for Celice, I don't know the exact quickest path to Yied, but, I ended up dismounting and just going West all the way. Again, not sure if that was the quickest path, or if it would've been better to use Celice's full move to go southwest, then go northwest on the second turn, but, oh well. Also, the Jealousy formation for Skasaha and Lana is used once again (with Johalva scoring points with Lakche as well)...

Fire%20Emblem%20-%20Seisen%20no%20Keifu0

Yep, not only does that make Lana and Skasaha fall in love faster, but it even allows Lakche and Johalva's love to blossom as well (though at a normal rate, not an accelerated one). As for the rest, Patty and Shanan stick together as much as possible so that they can become a pair, and finally, Leaf's group ends up splitting up to take care of the bandits...

Like so.

Melger: 18 Turns

I don't remember if I gave Julia's Warp Staff to Lana at this point, but I do know that I gave it to her at the exact point that Julia was able to beat the last Arena opponent, so there's that. In addition, I had Patty and Shanan stick together to become lovers, and also had Leaf's group retreat to the west as Fee guarded the castle with her Slim Sword. Though looking back on it, it would've been good to have Nanna hang back to give Fee a Charisma boost, as Fee had some moments where I had to RNG rig to make sure she didn't fall. On the plus side though, Celice didn't have any issues with Ishtor!

Darna: 23 Turns

While Celice was busy conquering Darna, I had Lester take care of the Magus Sisters while getting Arthur to recruit Tinny. Don't really remember what I did with

Alster: 45 Turns

Umm...to be totally honest, it's been so long since I did this Chapter (to put it in perspective, I've already done Chapter 8 by this point), so, I really don't remember much from this section, other than that I spent a ton of turns getting Arthur some villages, getting Delmud to get a Stat Ring from the village west of Darna, and also got Lakche, Patty, and Lana to fall in love with Johalva, Shanan, and Skasaha respectively. In fact, speaking of Johalva and Lakche...

It seems that I warped the two of them to where Shanan and Patty were at some point, presumably to give Johalva some of Patty's money (hey, that Hero Axe cost like, 8000G so you know!). Oh yeah, and I think I got just about everyone to clear the Arena, minus Johalva, although again...I'm not exactly sure. Still, I THINK this here is where everybody stood as far as levels and Arena stats went by the end of this Chapter...

Celice: Level 24 (*)
Skasaha: Level 7 (*)
Lacke: Level 7 (*)
Lana: Level 22 (*)
Delmud: Level 8 (*)
Lester: Level 16 (*)
Oifaye: Level 16 (*)
Julia: Level 19 (*)
Fee: Level 10 (*)
Arthur: Level 6 (*)
Johalva: Level 13 (7)

Leaf: Level 6 (*)

Fin: Level 19 (*)

Nanna: Level 9 (*)

Shanan: Level 14 (*)

Patty: Level 7 (*)

Aless: Level 13 (*)

Leen: Level 11 (*)

Tinny: Level 6 (*)

Unfortunately, Patty not only had a bit more trouble with the Arena than the others, but she also got completely screwed on her Speed stat, which causes a bit of frustrating RNG rigging in the next Chapter. Yeah, turns out, you can't actually get rid of the bug unless you pretend you're giving up the very round before you finish off your opponent!! All this time, I was under the impression that the bug only kicked in on extremely long Arena battles, so imagine my frustrations.......*sigh*... :tangerinesadness:

Anyways, have a nice night, and God bless you all!

Edited by FionordeQuester

Alright, here's Chapter 8, where, for the first time ever, I have recorded SNESX movies of my playthrough of it, though unfortunately, it desynced really badly, due to what I'm guessing is a combination of resetting the game multiple times, and just general desync issues with the emulator. So, no movie, which is kind of a drag to me...but on the bright side, I now know how long my strategy takes in real time (well, without any mistakes that is. I used movie save states to edit out me fidgeting about with the cursor and all that, obviously). So, here we are...

Chapter 8: 14 Turns (~3 Hours and 12 Minutes)

And no, when I say 3 hours and 12 minutes, I don't mean that that's how long it took when fast forwarding through things, I mean, if you were to measure it at normal speed, that's how long the video would have been, had everything worked properly.

But as for the mission itself, I have to say, this was another really fun one, even moreso than Chapter 4 in fact! Not only did it not have a lot of micro managing, and not only were my Units starting to become really efficient at clearing the Arena's, but this chapter was also short and sweet as well! And to top it all off, it actually took some amount of, well, STRATEGY for a change!

Well, ok, by "strategy", I mean it wasn't Celice doing all the stomping this time, but still, we'll get into all that in the write up. So...

Manster: 10 Turns

Basically, I had Johalva, Oifaye, Leaf, Nanna, Fin, and Delmud hang back from doing the Arena, mainly because they either couldn't purchase the Elite Ring, or were too weak to go through all of it just then (in Johalva's case, it was a bit of both. He's good enough to get to Level 7, but he doesn't have guaranteed victories against everyone). Arthur, for his part, wasn't strong enough to clear the Arena either, but in his case, there was nothing I could've really done, so I just went ahead, got him the Elite Ring, and had him clear the Arena up till Xenon.

After that, I gave Aless the Elite Ring, and had him grind to Level 24 off of the group of Lance Armors, Bow Armors, and Mages in the northeast (with some help from Leen and Lana of course). Meanwhile, Julia Warped Celice off to Lenster, where he put his Shield Ring in storage, and killed pretty much everything but the Troubadors (unfortunately, even without the Shield Ring, they still weren't willing to attack him). In addition, Fee departs with the Slim Sword to rescue the northeast village, then head back to homebase.

Then came the issue of the Troubadors. I couldn't have them healing the Magus Sisters while Celice was trying to deal with them, so after Warping Patty on up to Lenster, I had her and Leaf's group follow Celice in order to lure the Troubadors to where they could kill them. And Patty for her part, thanks to the Thunder Sword and the Pursuit Ring, could actually do quite a bit of damage! So that was nice!

Also, the fight with Ishtar was absolutely hilarious...

Yeah, so in case anyone was wondering why I went out of my way to get 100 Kills on the Hero and Light Swords...this here is exactly why xD! It cannot be overstated just how much CARNAGE Celice can unleash on just about everything when he's loaded up with these, and a bunch of stat rings! Course, it would be even better if I had the Life Ring, but oh well, I'm going to get that in Chapter 10 anyways, so it's all good. And all it means anyways is that Celice had to hang back for a turn or two so that Nanna could heal him up, so whatever.

Also, Patty gets the Power Ring village to the left of Manster, mainly because you can never give enough money to someone who can give it back to others, right?

Mease: 14 Turns

Celice actually sells his Hero Sword at this point to help Delmud, Leaf, and Oifaye clear the Arena, mainly because the Light Sword already destroys the living crud out of every Thracian Knight you encounter, as seen here...

Incredible...simply incredible. Course, Arthur had to handle the northwest Thracian brigade, which is why I gave him a Wind tome. Had a bit of a scary moment where the VERY FIRST two Knights to move hit him despite them only having an 11% chance, but, I still went through without resetting (in fact, I was contemplating using save states there even though I haven't been using them for this entire run. There's no WAY that should happen after all!). But, Arthur stuck it out and avoided the rest of the attacks, even gaining a few much needed levels out of it!

As for Fee, Fee got warped off to Manster so she could rescue the Thief Ring village (though unfortunately, she got ALL of her 43650 Gold stolen from her by the Thief, despite killing him before the round ended!! So that's something I 'm going to fix with cheat codes in the next chapter (because at this point, I still didn't want to reset, since that seems to do wonky things to a movie that you're trying to record off of the emulator I'm using).

And then the rest of the dudes go through the Arena. Fin goes off to the home castle to get promoted first, Johalva gets through most of the Arena, then rescues all of the civilians with Leen's help (hey, he's the one who has the most trouble getting levels!), and Leaf, Delmud, Nanna, and Oifaye all use the Hero Sword to get through the Arena (though sadly, only Oifaye and Delmud are able to afford the Elite Ring as well). Oh yes, and of course Fin gets the Elite Ring, as well as his prized Hero Lance back.

So, here's where we stand now...

Celice: Level 29 (*)
Skasaha: Level 13 (*)
Lacke: Level 12 (*)
Lana: Level 26 (*)
Delmud: Level 13 (*)
Lester: Level 20 (*)
Oifaye: Level 19 (*)
Julia: Level 29 (*)
Fee: Level 14 (*)
Arthur: Level 14 (*)
Johalva: Level 22 (7)
Leaf: Level 9 (*)
Fin: Level 22 (*)
Nanna: Level 13 (*)
Shanan: Level 18 (*)
Patty: Level 13 (*)
Aless: Level 24 (*)
Leen: Level 18 (*)
Tinny: Level 8 (*)
Faval: Level 14 (*)
Sety: Level 16 (*)

So then, have a nice day, and God bless you all!

i am 99% sure this doesn't happen

I tested it, and that's what happened (although i guess it might be in a shop latter in gen 2). Feel free to do you own tests

And here we go again...

Chapter 9: 20 Turns (~3 hours and 20 minutes)

This chapter had a bit more micro-managing, but nothing too bad. It was kind of frustrating having to deal with Hannibal and Altenna's Recruitment requirements though, since that slowed Celice down so much (since you know, both of them literally die if you take control of the castles too quickly). And trying to figure out how to survive Altenna's attack without killing either her or any of my guys was a challenge. But I did it, with strategies I shall detail, now!

Luthecia: 6 Turns

As I grinded Arthur through the Arena, I made sure he went last so that he could use Elthunder and some Charisma support from Delmud and Nanna to kill Altenna's front-runners before she herself could reach the castle, pushing him to Level 20. Of, I also had Delmud hang back so that he could use the Wing Clipper to grind off of some of the knights, and Leaf hung back until Grutia was conquered, wherein Celice would sell his Hero Sword again.

As for Altenna herself...basically, the way I dealt with her was to have Sety spam the Warp Staff as often as he possibly could so that his Speed and Luck stats, combined with Holsety as well as the Castle Bonus, would eventually push his Evade past the point where Altenna could actually hit him. And it worked, thankfully! I might have also had some guys out in the northwest to clear out Altenna's goons, that way, the path wouldn't be blocked, but...I forget. Oh yes, and Fee went off with the Slim Sword to save the Barrier Ring village.

Other than that, things were generally uneventful (well, as uneventful as they can be when you've basically got Celice the demi-god doing his thing :D: !).

Grutia: 14 Turns

I warp Nanna over to Luthecia to Return Corple, as well as any later people, to Mease. And since Trabant couldn't do anything to Sety either, I had Sety kill him the moment he parked himself in front of Mease, that way Delmud wouldn't have to deal with Trabant's leadership stars as he used the Wing Clipper and Elite Ring to grind off Trabant's minions. In addition, turns out Fee was entirely unnecessary...oh well. At the very least, I could've killed those three enemies to push her to Level 20, although I didn't actually capitalize on that...but whatever.

Anyways, once Delmud killed almost all of Trabant's goons and got himself a promotion, I sent him to Luthecia, allowing him to trash Grandbell's men and further his training. Also, rather annoyingly, I had to wait something like 3 Turns before Altenna would drag herself to Celice. Oh well. Hey, at least Corple grows like a weed, even with just a Libro Staff!

Thracia: 20 Turns

Nothing much new here. Celice just sold his Hero Sword and stayed out of Arion's way as he headed to conquer Thracia. And as all that went on, Leaf, Altenna, and Hannibal all got to go through the Arena, WITH the Elite Ring thanks to Patty, who gave out something like 70,000G by the end of the mission and STILL has enough to buy the Elite Ring next Chapter o.0 ! Also, Corpul got 7000G from Patty as well so he could Warp spam his levels up (by this point injecting levels into himself the same way you inject syringes).

Oh yes, I also had Sety guard Kapathogia while Altenna guarded Mease with Elite Ring and Javelin in hand (though, that Javelin purchase also meant that she wouldn't have had enough money for the Elite Ring next chapter if she sold it right then, so she ended up holding on to it going into Chapter 10). Finally, while I didn't liberate most of the villages, I sent Delmud to get the Barrier Ring, so it wasn't a total waste of Gold.

One last note before we go though...see this here?

Yeah, that's Altenna clearing the final opponent with the Slim Sword rather than the Gae Bolg. Yes, that's right, the 50 Crit Slim Sword is literally SO STRONG...that it's actually better and more efficient to use that, rather than either the Gae Bolg or the Balmung! Shocking right? In fact, it literally made the difference between Altenna winning or losing her fight with Canan! I don't know if it's stronger than the Mistoltn though, but either way, Aless isn't using that since the Mistoltn costs so much to repair.

Anyways though, here's how we stand...

Celice: Level 30 (*)
Skasaha: Level 18 (*)
Lacke: Level 18 (*)
Lana: Level 27 (*)
Delmud: Level 27 (*)
Lester: Level 23 (*)
Oifaye: Level 23 (*)
Julia: Level 30 (*)
Fee: Level 19 (*)
Arthur: Level 22 (*)
Johalva: Level 25 (*)
Leaf: Level 15 (*)
Fin: Level 25 (*)
Nanna: Level 22 (*)
Shanan: Level 22 (*)
Patty: Level 20 (*)
Aless: Level 25 (*) (didn't have enough money to buy Elite Ring)
Leen: Level 26 (*)
Tinny: Level 14 (*)
Faval: Level 19 (*)
Sety: Level 30 (*)
Corple: Level 15 (1)
Hannibal: Level 23 (*)
Altenna: Level 23 (*)

So then, have a nice day, and God bless you all!

Edited by FionordeQuester

i can confirm that the chapter 8 wind tome still spawned on my file, so I think Psych is correct.

What i meant that if the wind tome that would have spawned in chapter 8 was given to arther to inherit instead, his starting wind tome will not spawn (you can tell due to kill counts), and i don't think that there will be any in the chapter 8 shop.

What i meant that if the wind tome that would have spawned in chapter 8 was given to arther to inherit instead, his starting wind tome will not spawn (you can tell due to kill counts), and i don't think that there will be any in the chapter 8 shop.

dunno if im just misunderstanding, but two wind tomes... :

b21afa9ad0fc94fae21eb90635656028.png

9311071d8a0081a4de27c7d49457a339.png

Edited by General Horace

dunno if im just misunderstanding, but two wind tomes... :

b21afa9ad0fc94fae21eb90635656028.png

9311071d8a0081a4de27c7d49457a339.png

Where did you get each of those wind tomes from? Did you pass down the chapter 4 wind tome on anyone? I was refering specificaly to when arthur inherits the chapter 4 shop wind tome from his dad, and said tome is not in his dad's storage. In any other case, you will be able to get 2 wind tomes as normal.

Edited by sirmola

It seems if Arthur's father is holding a Wind tome (or anyone's parent would pass down an item that they have by default) he only gets the new tome and the old tome is considered not inherited. If Lana's tome already had kills on it when you bought it that'd be confirmed.

sorry lol, Lana's tome was the one Arthur started with, then Arthur bought the Chapter 8 one.

I'm pretty sure Azel passed down a wind tome, let me double check...

EDIT: Yes, Azel passed the chapter 4 tome down to Arthur. Arthur sold it in chapter 7 so Lana could clear the Chapter 7 arena, and then Arthur just bought the Chapter 8 tome in the shop. It seems Arthur's tome he should start with gets replaced with the inherited one, and the Chapter 4/8 one becomes Arthur's 0 kill one.

Edited by General Horace

Ok then, well guys, I think we can consider this run a success! Because as of beginning of the Epilogue, literally EVERYONE except for Shanan and Skasaha are Level 30, and even they are pretty darned close. Close enough that basically all they have to do is grind off of the Axe Knight reinforcements that come after Celice captures the first castle. And yes, everyone cleared the Arena thanks to the almighty power of the 50 Crit Hero Sword (except Johalva, who fortunately didn't need to beat Zeus to get his Level 30), so that went very well.

So then, I took 26 Turns (~3 Hours and 18 Minutes) to beat Chapter 10, so counting everything up, that means that we've got...

1063 Levels

With...

338 Turns Spent (as of the end of Chapter 10)

So unless I really, really, REALLY screw up the Epilogue...we're pretty much sitting pretty. So, now I'm wondering. Do you guys want me to make the write up for both Chapter 10 and the Epilogue, or would now be a good time to start the next run (after doing a write up on how this run went, and what I would do different next time of course)?

a chapter 10 writeup wouldn't be bad, but I don't think the epilogue is nescessary, although the rankings screen would be cool too, unless you hardpatched your rom

I'd be interested in what you'd do differently, because tbh, there's no real best way to AAAA rank in my opinion. Things like the slim sword just really don't seem very efficient.

you sit around farming kills for a really long time so that units that don't even have issues clearing the arena clear it? The ones that kind of have some issues like Alec and Noish were still your lowest levelled units by far, so I just think you sat around and wasted turns for nothing getting crit on the slim sword. Like the only unit it made a difference on is Dew, and he still can't clear the chapter 3 arena with the slim sword (very easily anyway) and he's honestly not very hard to level.

I just wanna ask this, what did the slim sword allow you to do (or do better) with regards to AAAA ranking that I wasn't able to do on my run (or any other run)?

also here's my gen 2 stuff:

20 turns

i lost my chapter 6 data to windows update, but the just of what happened is celice killed a lot of things with the light sword (it gained crit very early in the chapter, and he ORKO's from range with it anyway) and he stomped the chapter. Recruited Johan because horse. Celice promoted in chapter 7 base.

CHAPTER 7

30 TURN CLEAR

celice ran across the desert while everyone (but fee who went to lenster to help) did very little.

I made sure to leave the captain alive down south so he got 3/4 new waves of reinforcments for my lenster crew

nothing out of the ordinary really happened for the rest of the chapter, all the villages were gotten, arena was done on all (except unpromoted Lana and Johan who had issues hitting the last dude), the defence sword really helps leen get in prayer range, and the sleep sword helps Patty to clear (although after a few levels her offence won't be totally useless with pursuit/critical.

Nanna had the return ring to send herself home, and the return staff to send her friends and tinny home for the arena. Skasahar actually killed blume because Celice didn't double him because he's slow as balls and didn't double.

UNIT     LEVEL HP ST MG SK SP LC DF RS A
CELICE   23.88 59 24 12 22 14 23 22 14 *
SHANAN   16.54 42 19 00 26 23 12 14 04 *
SKASAHA  10.04 44 16 01 25 17 04 10 01 *
LEAF     08.21 37 14 04 13 13 05 13 05 *
JOHAN    14.75 42 16 00 10 14 05 13 01 7
DELMUD   11.22 42 17 00 15 11 14 13 00 *
FIN      13.57 37 11 00 12 15 16 12 00 *
LESTER   09.94 37 13 03 10 15 16 13 01 *
ALESS    10.88 44 16 05 12 14 07 13 05 *
ARTHUR   08.06 35 02 10 13 14 11 02 07 *
OIFAYE   18.11 43 19 09 18 17 09 17 09 *
PATTY    05.71 36 07 00 07 11 14 04 01 *
LAKCHE   09.38 41 16 00 25 15 14 11 01 *
LANA     12.90 40 03 15 11 15 14 06 07 1
JULIA    09.51 32 01 19 11 16 07 05 22 *
FEE      10.55 36 13 02 14 21 13 12 07 *
TINNY    06.42 33 02 13 11 12 11 01 06 *
LEEN     09.16 37 06 03 04 09 08 06 09 *
NANNA    11.12 36 16 04 11 10 14 08 04 *

CHAPTER 8

24 TURNS

standard stuff, Warped Arthur and Shanan up to Lenster to help out. Faval OHKO'd Ishtar at base at pretty good hit with charisma boosts, and people collected the villages and npcs for gold and exp. Aless got the thief ring, I really like it on him.

Everyone cleared the arena except Johan and Julia couldn;t beat the last guy.

CELICE   25.86 61 25 14 22 15 25 22 15 *
SHANAN   19.66 45 20 00 29 24 12 14 04 *
SKASAHA  12.76 48 18 01 25 18 05 10 01 *
FAVAL    15.23 51 17 02 20 17 19 14 00 *
LEAF     15.04 45 20 07 16 14 07 18 05 *
JOHAN    19.15 47 18 00 13 17 06 17 02 7
SETY     16.84 47 04 23 23 18 14 10 13 *
DELMUD   16.07 49 22 01 18 12 16 14 01 *
FIN      19.48 41 11 01 13 16 18 13 00 *
LESTER   14.81 42 14 03 11 19 19 17 01 *
ALESS    16.37 51 22 05 12 17 10 14 07 *
ARTHUR   15.66 42 03 12 18 17 15 04 08 *
OIFAYE   22.04 46 20 09 20 17 11 18 09 *
PATTY    12.37 43 10 01 09 13 17 06 01 *
LAKCHE   13.06 46 19 00 25 16 14 13 02 *
LANA     21.95 49 07 24 16 22 18 15 09 *
JULIA    19.29 42 02 23 14 18 09 06 24 7
FEE      16.39 45 16 03 17 26 13 15 09 *
TINNY    14.43 43 03 19 15 15 15 03 07 *
LEEN     19.12 47 07 11 06 11 12 08 11 *
NANNA    20.46 45 24 06 16 15 20 20 08 *

CHAPTER 9

26 TURNS

Forgot you had to seize Hannibal's castle, so I sent Celice south for a bit before I remembered, so I lost 3 turns there, and then I waited for the Julia/Celice Convo to boost Cel's res for another couple turns. A bunch of people promoted

CELICE   27.89 64 25 14 22 16 25 22 18 *
SHANAN   24.14 53 21 01 29 25 13 16 04 *
SKASAHA  19.96 59 20 01 25 22 07 12 01 *
FAVAL    20.31 59 26 02 24 20 23 18 04 *
LEAF     21.24 52 27 11 23 23 08 24 09 *
JOHAN    22.19 50 23 00 14 21 06 24 05 7
CORPLE   10.60 42 05 09 10 10 10 08 11 1
SETY     23.28 54 06 25 27 25 15 12 13 *
DELMUD   22.35 58 23 01 30 21 20 17 04 *
FIN      23.66 45 16 01 16 18 19 18 03 *
LESTER   19.76 47 14 03 13 21 21 20 01 *
HANNIBAL 21.96 61 20 00 16 11 07 22 06 *
ALESS    21.51 57 24 10 16 21 13 21 15 *
ARTHUR   21.62 48 10 16 22 22 15 09 10 *
OIFAYE   27.41 51 23 09 22 18 12 18 09 *
PATTY    17.11 50 13 02 10 13 21 06 02 *
LAKCHE   19.42 51 22 00 25 20 15 14 02 *
LANA     30.00 58 09 25 18 23 25 18 09 *
ALTENNA  19.78 55 24 02 17 19 10 22 02 *
JULIA    27.29 50 02 30 21 26 09 09 27 *
FEE      22.88 51 20 11 22 30 13 20 15 *
TINNY    25.45 54 07 27 24 24 18 10 13 *
LEEN     24.48 52 09 14 06 14 15 10 13 *
NANNA    27.38 51 24 06 16 19 25 22 08 *

CHAPTER 10

26 TURN CLEAR

Spent a couple extra turns feeding the children to Patty, since she was a little behind.

Otherwise, fed the children at the start to Hannibal so he never has to fight anything outside the arena hopefully, and just kinda did the chapter as normal.

Most people cleared the arena, but it really wasn't needed. Oh yeah, got Celice's Life Ring.

CELICE   30.00 69 25 15 22 17 25 22 18 *
SHANAN   28.20 62 22 01 30 27 13 19 04 *
SKASAHA  24.62 68 27 04 27 27 10 17 04 *
FAVAL    26.34 71 27 03 27 20 27 20 04 *
LEAF     27.12 60 27 12 27 25 09 27 09 *
JOHAN    26.14 54 23 00 14 22 07 25 05 7
CORPLE   29.88 62 11 17 20 19 18 18 19 4
SETY     28.86 61 10 26 27 30 17 13 13 *
DELMUD   29.45 66 23 01 30 23 24 19 04 *
FIN      26.79 47 17 01 18 18 20 19 03 *
LESTER   26.86 53 18 05 17 23 24 23 04 *
HANNIBAL 28.02 67 22 01 17 11 07 24 07 *
ALESS    29.63 67 24 11 16 22 17 23 18 *
ARTHUR   26.15 52 11 18 22 22 17 10 10 *
OIFAYE   30.00 57 24 09 23 19 14 19 09 *
PATTY    25.80 62 22 05 19 20 24 12 05 *
LAKCHE   25.42 59 27 01 30 20 17 18 05 *
LANA     30.00 58 09 25 18 23 25 18 09 6
ALTENNA  25.24 63 27 03 22 22 11 29 07 *
JULIA    27.29 50 02 30 21 26 09 09 27 -
FEE      28.12 56 22 11 24 30 15 21 15 *
TINNY    30.00 59 08 27 24 27 21 10 13 *
LEEN     30.00 58 10 15 07 16 16 14 16 *
NANNA    30.00 57 24 06 17 19 26 23 08 *

*HIRLARIOUS CONFESSION - Leen has had the Elite ring during the actual chapter clear parts of every chapter since chapter 7. She's Lex's daughter....

I still think everyone will cap out anyway.

edit: nearly everyone capped out after the arena, the epilogue happened, everyone hit 30, life is good.

6c33a6ea47b7308758734e13b7f83c5f.png

Edited by General Horace