The Easy and Efficient AAAA Project: The Test Run (Genealogy)

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 1: 52 Turns (2 hours and 44 Minutes)

Genoa: 5 Turns

Same exact strategy really, except I didn't have Aideen get the village this time (was planning to give it to her later, but then decided Alec should have it instead). Also, I positioned people so that Azel got two Archer kills, but...that's about it. Also, fairly amusing fact about Aira, once she heads off in a specific direction, she will keep going that direction no matter HOW close Sigurd gets to Genoa, so it's actually incredibly easy to conquer Genoa when you know that.

Marpha: 36 Turns

This time, instead of rigging Dew's growths, I just let the RNG do whatever it wished with his levels. Was slightly inconvenient in some Arena fights, but otherwise, it worked out well enough. Again, not much else to say.

Verdane: 52 Turns

Yep, same turn count as before! This time though, I had my units set up like so around Jamka's units...

fe4115.png

I'm not even sure this saved a ton of time, but I do know that Jamka only has a 54% chance of hitting Sigurd, and he's too slow for Pursuit to be any good, so I was comfortable with the chance. As for the Arena, that went well, although I had to rig a Spd proc for Alec to comfortably get him past Shark (he only needs 11 Spd and the Slim Sword to not get doubled by Shark...but he's only got a 30% growth, the exact same as FE7 Bartre to put that in perspective). And in addition, I didn't even bother to have Cuan get past Emmile, because it doesn't seem as though money or stats will be an issue for him. Still, Noish at least got past Shark, although the same couldn't be said for Midir.

In addition, I gave both of the undamaged villages to Alec, although, judging from the next chapter, he would've had 41,000G even if I had given him one less village, so that's a future thing to consider for future runs...although I can't think of who else could really use that extra 5000G. Azel MAYBE? Even then though, Dew and the Bargain Ring will probably have him covered anyways, so, dunno what to do there. Maybe just give Aideen an undamaged village and Alec a damaged one, see how that works. But I digress...

Also, since Jamka and Aideen will become lovers next chapter thanks to the Jealousy system, they will be sharing each others Gold supply. And after carefully calculating things, I had Aideen use only as many Warp Staff uses as she could before she wouldn't have enough for the next chapter. Though, even then, seeing as how this Chapter gives you 3000G at the end rather than 2000G, even that wasn't necessary...but whatever.

The only thing that really threw me for a loop was that, as it turns out, the Hero Axe actually has 2 less Mt than the Steel Axe, unlike the Hero Sword, which has 2 more MT than it's counterpart. Normally this'd be unimportant, but, as I discovered with Shark, when Lex only has 11 Str, one Hero Axe hit + one Steel Axe hit is exactly enough to put Shark away, whereas if I had kept on going solely with the Hero Axe (as I did for most of Lex's trip in the Arena), it would've taken three Hero Axe hits to take Shark down...

I mean really, did the game designers just hate axe users in this game? How could they do this anyways?! But whatever. Here is everyone...

Sigurd: Level 21 (*)
Noish: Level 5 (6)
Alec: Level 5 (*)
Ardan: Level 6 (*)
Azel: Level 5 (4)
Lex: Level 13 (7)
Cuan: Level 6 (6)
Ethlin: Level 4 (1)
Fin: Level 4 (*)
Midir: Level 4 (4)
Aideen: Level 8 (1)
Dew: Level 10 (*)
Aira: Level 7 (*)
Jamka: Level 9 (*)
Dierdre: Level 11 (*)

Have a nice night, and God bless you all!

Edited by FionordeQuester

Finished Gen 1 yesterday. This is a quick overview.

Prologue: 16 turns

Chapter 1: 7+10+23 = 40 turns

Both these chapters played in a similar way. From the latter half of the prologue, my units more or less moved as a group and steamrolled the enemies in the way. I recorded the wins so you can see what my priority for kills was. Apart from the last stretch of chapter 1, there's not much room for cutting turns without affecting the exp distribution.

Name   Lv  A   wins

Sigurd 12  S     7 
Noish   9  7     8
Alec    8  7    10
Ardan  10  6    21
Azel    8  4    19
Lex     8  4     4
Cuan   12  S    15
Fin     5  5     4 
Ethlin 11  7     1
Midir   9  S    11 
Aideen 12  1     0
Dew     7  3     3 
Ayra    8  S     6 
Jamka   9  S     3
Deidre  6  4     3
Chapter 2: 12+8+10+5 = 35 turns

In this chapter, the mounted units rushed to Heirhein in order to get to the Bargain Ring in time, then assaulted the out-of-the-way castle while the infantry units chilled around Nodion and got a head start on the eastern path.

Name   Lv  A   wins

Sigurd 17  S    18
Noish  13  7    14
Alec   13  5    24
Ardan  12  7    23
Azel   10  4    23
Lex    16  7     7
Cuan   22  S    32
Fin     8  5     8
Ethlin 19  5     2
Midir  14  7    17
Aideen 20  7     0
Dew    10  3     8
Ayra   12  S     9
Jamka  14  S     9
Deidre 24  S     3
Laches  7  4     0
Levin   9  6     6
Sylvia  4  4     1
Holyn  14  5     5
Beo    10  4     1
Fury    9  S     0
Chapter 3: 8+9+23 = 40 turns

The main difference in the strategy for this chapter was Ardan got fed a lot on the charge to Madino, Dew and Azel did most of the work against the X-knights. (and the infantry units had something to do while the mounts were doing their thing). I was meticulous in getting the most money I could out the pirates, then took quite a few turns getting Brigid to Aideen. I didn't bother with the Wind Sword.

Name   Lv  A   wins

Sigurd 20  S    18
Noish  18  6    18
Alec   18  6    29
Ardan  21  S    38
Azel   18  5    46
Lex    20  S     7
Cuan   26  S    39
Fin    13  6    11
Ethlin 30  S     3
Midir  17  7    21
Aideen 27  5     0
Dew    23  S    16
Ayra   18  S    11
Jamka  19  S    12
Deidre 30  6     3
Laches 26  S     1
Levin  13  5     8
Sylvia  8  1     1
Holyn  17  S     7
Beo    18  S     7
Fury   18  S     6
Brigid 18  S    15
Tiltyu  9  5    10
Claude 23  5     0
Chapter 4: 16+13+11 = 40 turns

Dew led from the front, because he could handle it, and it meant more money. After the path to Silesia opened, I grouped my units together.

Name   Lv  A   wins
Sigurd 25  S    21
Noish  26  S    28
Alec   26  7    37
Ardan  25  S    38
Azel   24  S    49
Lex    26  7    11
Midir  24  S    29
Aideen 29  S     0
Dew    28  S    22
Ayra   24  S    16
Jamka  25  S    17
Laches 29  S     1
Levin  26  S    13
Sylvia 18  7     1
Holyn  25  S    14
Beo    24  S    17
Fury   28  S     6
Brigid 23  S    22
Tiltyu 27  S    21
Claude 26  S     1
Chapter 5: 9+10+10 = 29 turns

Everybody except Sylvia was level 27+ after going through the arena, so it was a matter of rounding off whatever units hadn't maxed out.

Name   Lv  wins

Sigurd 30   24
Noish  30   28
Alec   30   40
Ardan  29   39
Azel   29   59
Lex    30   12
Midir  30   36
Aideen 30    0
Dew    30   24
Ayra   30   25
Jamka  30   27
Laches 30    1
Levin  30   15
Sylvia 24    1
Holyn  29   20
Beo    30   24
Fury   30   10
Brigid 29   34
Tiltyu 30   21
Claude 30    1
Overall, I think trying to keep the non-staff non-Lenster units all around the same level is a good strategy; the stronger units still get significant benefit from clearing the Arena, and the weaker units get enough levels to remain competitive and reach the cap without too many resources.

I know that my playthrough was a good deal slower (chapter 5, even though it was fairly straightforward, took me around 3 hours; for comparison's sake, I'd estimate chapter 1 took me 5 hours) though I can't say for certain how much of it was my strategy being more complex and how much of it was me making it up as I went along.

im really confused how you managed to almost max everyone but failed to cap sylvia's level, she's one of the easier units to cap out.

who got your bargain ring?

Sylvia really struggles to cap even with all the ch4 civilians sometimes, if you're going pretty fast on turns/don't rig Prayer every arena fight. I'm not surprised, honestly.

why wouldn't you rig prayer fights though? It doesn't even require any rng abuse unless she's getting oneshotted or something, which is honestly really unlikely if she's been clearing the other arena stages and actually dancing. If you're going fast, I can understand a little more though.

I don't really know if he did or not, since for whatever reason sylvia got to round 7 in the Chapter 4 arena but failed to beat the first arena guy in chapter 3 (wut)

I usually just give her the Bargain ring in chapter 2 so she can just use the elite ring during all the chapters pretty much, other units don't need it as much other than in the arena. 100 dances gives you 20 levels, and 9 arena levels isn't too hard, but I guess not everyone does that.

Edited by General Horace

I usually have Lachesis on Elite during Ch3, I think, so she can promote in time to talk to her brother. I know it's not necessary, but I prefer it. I don't remember who I like having it full chapter in 4 or 5, tbqh.

The problem I have with Sylvia is I always have her in the thick of the action, and so I can't find time to manipulate her HP for Prayer abuse. I also never gave her the Elite Ring because she usually can't run through the Arena in one turn (giving her the Bargain Ring so she can buy it cheaply wouldn't be the worst idea. I gave it to Beowulf since I thought he might have money issues, but he ended up not really needing it.) In chapter 4, there's forced downtime before Silesia falls so I prayer-abused her then. In chapter 3 I actually forgot about the arena. :|

@Balcerzak I did the same thing with Lachesis. It's probably not necessary since you can easily get her in range with Sylvia and she gains levels really easily anyway.

that actually makes a lot of sense (the chapter 4 thingy), I kinda thought you might have forgotten about the arena. I just find Lachesis doesn't ever need the elite ring because staves.

Beowulf getting it is still a pretty good idea though, if I ever do that again I'm gonna try to do the thing I suggested earlier in the thread and have Delmud inherit it so he can have Elite in Chapter 7 (although it's really not needed...) since Lex!Leen has elite anyway and the bargain ring is wasted on her

Edited by General Horace

Hmm...nice job on the levels Baldrick. And I totally support not focusing on Sylvia too much (in fact, if anything, I think you over-indulged her), but...you definitely got way more levels than you needed to. I mean, you really only need about 487 Levels in Gen 1 in order to basically be in the clear, and you've got 571 Levels. That's almost 100 Levels more than you actually needed!

Great job doing that though! Any handy tricks you came up with for leveling people up? That might help me out!

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, so after playing on ahead a little, I've come to the conclusion that Azel isn't really worth all that trouble after all. Because even if he's able to beat the Chapter 2 Arena with the Bargain Ring + Speed Ring, he still gets walled by Douma the Dark Mage in Chapter 3, meaning that he essentially needs a Magic Ring as well, which, at that point, is yet ANOTHER ring that Sigurd has to give up...

So instead, I'm just going to give the Bargain Ring to Noish, like I did last time. I mean, the reason he still wasn't that great last time was because his Speed was too low for even the Pursuit Ring to help out in all fights. Buuut, if he has the Speed Ring as well...then that means that he can literally only get 1+ Speed and still be able to double Keimos, as well as literally every other Arena opponent until Chapter 5. This, combined with his superior Power and Def. growths, will definitely make him a force to be reckoned with...

And besides, Azel can still be salvaged anyways on Chapter 4, so he doesn't even need those resources the same way Noish does.

• 5 months later...

Is there anything in particular you want to draw attention to? I'm fairly new to this game, and very interested in anything resembling Ranked advice, so I've read through this thread before, but it's hard to know what is useful and what is obsolete.

Is there anything in particular you want to draw attention to? I'm fairly new to this game, and very interested in anything resembling Ranked advice, so I've read through this thread before, but it's hard to know what is useful and what is obsolete.

Well, there's no new discovery I made before bumping this thread if that's what you're asking. But, if you're looking for up to date information, I would check the logs on Page 8, and in addition, be sure to read my part about why Azel isn't worth having the Bargain Ring.

• 2 months later...

Ok guys, after a long while, I have FINALLY almost completed the route to this project! Basically, I've decided that we don't really need to focus too hard on Alec, Midir, and Azel, because as long as they gain at least a few levels on their own, the rest of the people can carry the Gen 1 Experience requirement on their own. So that finally solves that problem!

You all want to hear my almost finalized route?

Hey, sorry I was so late in responding! I JUST got back like, a day ago, and this route took me WAY longer to write up than I thought it would! But here you go! Also, some general rules to keep in mind as you're reading this...

-Some details are obviously omitted since these are long enough already.

-Pairings are Aideen x Jamka, Aira x Holyn, Lachesis x Beowulf, Sylvia x Lex, Fury x Levin, Bridgett x Dew, and Tiltyu x Azel

-The "Uber Slim Sword" is a Slim Sword with 100 kills on it, and is definitely MORE than worth the hour or so it takes to make it!

-The Tactics rank is EXTREMELY lenient in this game, so that's why I take Chapters 3, 4, and 7 to farm Love Points.

-Dew is extremely amazing once he gets going, because with his Bargain and Give skills, he's pretty much a free money dispenser for units who otherwise have trouble getting the Elite Ring on their own. But be sure that he always has enough for the Elite Ring himself, as well as whatever else he needs!

-Alec and Midir stink. No really, everyone else can be made into great Arena fighters, but Alec's offensive stats are too weak for even the Uber Slim Sword to solve, and Midir practically NEEDS the Killer Bow just to get anywhere in the Arena. But I can't really give it to him without hemorrhaging money in the process, so...what can you do? So, while I still make them win whatever Arena fights they can, I don't go out of my way to give them the Elite Ring.

-Sylvia is extremely slow in clearing Arena fights, even with the Uber Slim Sword. So because of that, I don't go out of my way to have her fight there. However, she CAN do that in Chapter 5 if, for whatever reason, you end up short of the 487 Levels you need. Speaking of which...

-Due to Gen 1 having weaker playable units, less items, and enemy mobs that are lower leveled AND less in number, I decided that you only need a minimum of 487 Levels (NOT INCLUDING whatever Fin gets) before you're done with Gen 1. After that, you're safe, because literally EVERYONE can reliably get to Level 30 in Gen 2! Well, except Johan, but we're recruiting Johalva over him anyways ;).

So then...

Prologue: ~15 Turns Guarantee two Str. procs for Sigurd by following a pre-determined sequence of moves for Turns 1 and 2 (The RNG in this game is pretty fixed. This works on Normal A.I. every time you start a new game). Have Sigurd basically run through everything with his Steel Sword while getting the Speed Ring (for easier soloing), and have Alec, Noish, Azel, and Lex save the villages (give all the money to Noish). When the Lenster trio arrives, have them (especially Ethlin) support Sigurd as needed (though again, Sigurd should be doing most of the heavy lifting. It's faster that way).

Chapter 1: ~52 Turns (Uber Slim Sword Farming) Sell Sigurd's Steel Sword, and buy the Slim Sword and Javelin for him (ALWAYS kill with the Slim Sword if you can). Fin gets his stat boost, Cuan gets up to Arena Rank 5 if he can, and then have Sigurd crash into the Genoan army while Cuan, Ethlin, and Lex take a detour around the group, past the village, and through some light forest as they go south to help out Aideen and do various stuff. Dew, for his part, runs northeast into the forests, where he will be surrounded by Axefighters and their Captain. It's off of these guys that he gets a bunch of EXP and Gold as this next part is done, even though this is slightly risky.

Aideen moves in a way that makes Aira go towards her before having Sigurd conquer Genoa. After that, Sigurd recruits Aira, and then, Sigurd eventually reaches Dew and aggroes everyone except for the Captain. Once that's done, have Cuan kill the bandit that's been attacking the village near Marpha, and have Sigurd start making the Slim Sword into an Uber Slim Sword by getting it 100 kills off of Marpha reinforcements. Have Aideen using Relive and Warp on Sigurd as needed. Once that's finally over, have Dew kill the Captain (the reinforcements only come as long as the Captain is alive). And then Sigurd kills Gandalf before the Uber Slim Sword for everyone else to use.

You will note a VERY sharp increase in how much it improves the offense of anyone who can use swords, especially with Aira! So use that power to try and at least get Noish and Alec up to Arena Rank 6 (Noish can go to Rank 7 if he has enough Str to OHKO Emil with a crit. Requires 3 Str Procs though). Also, if you want, you can rig a Spd Proc on Alec so that he won't get doubled by Shark when he gets to him. But frankly, Alec is borderline unsalvageable, so this route doesn't really focus on giving him kills anyway, so I'm not sure I'm actually going to do that.

Anyways, once Noish is done training, he gets the village closest to Evans. And once Sigurd and co. have finally bunched through the Jamka brigade, have Aideen warp Jamka back home, have Ethlin warp Aideen and Dierdre back home (and Cuan if he hasn't cleared the Arena yet), keep Aideen and Jamka outside to grind Love points. Then, finally, get as far into the Arena as you can with everyone else (Ethlin, Azel, Lex, and Midir probably won't get too far, Ardan should at least get to Rank 7 unless he gets really Str. screwed, Cuan can get up to Rank 6 easily enough, Dierdre and Fin have Prayer, and Dew should be sufficiently strong enough to clear the Arena with the Uber Slim Sword + his high Speed), and have Sigurd kill Sandima.

Chapter 2: ~28-30 Turns Have Aira clear the Arena in order to recruit Holyn. After that, give the Uber Slim Sword to Sigurd, sell his Silver Sword, and get as much money in the Arena as he needs in order to eventually buy the Light Sword and recruit Beowulf (22,000G required). DO NOT DO ANYMORE THAN THAT! The Arena restores your HP to full every time you win a fight in it, and Sigurd will be taking advantage of that as he marches across the map.

Anyways though, make sure Fin has a Steel Lance, and intentionally get him hurt in the Arena in a way that allows him to drop in Uber Prayer Mode when attacked by one of Elliot's Lance or Axe Knights. That will help make it so that Elliot's men suicide themselves on Fin's lance rather than killing Lachesis's bodyguards (in fact, if you're playing on Hard A.I., Elliot's men are GUARANTEED to do that!). Once that's all done, set up this Jealousy Formation...

fe4018.png

Jamka doesn't have enough money to get the Elite Ring on his own, but if Aideen sells her Relive Staff for Ethlin to use, and also sells her Warp Staff for Dierdre to use, then that makes it so that Jamka will just BARELY have enough money once he gets married to Aideen. But, because this map is being completed relatively quickly (for FE4 anyway), we'll need this Jealousy formation in order to get them hitched in time. Plus, this also allows us to build up a support between Aira and Holyn :) !

Once you've got that set up, have Dierdre give Ethlin the Light Sword before disappearing back into the castle. Then have Sigurd, Cuan, Fin, and Lex (in that order) save Lachesis and her three knights, while Ethlin gets warped inside Verdane to sell her Light Sword! And after that, have Sigurd buy the Light Sword, have Lachesis walk back to Verdane, and have Sigurd and friends punch a hole through Philip and his men before trouncing Boldo (Sigurd gets both of these kills, and both of their rings). The turn after Sigurd takes Heirhein, have him clear an Arena fight if he needs it (hint, he probably does), and Warp Ethlin up there with a Relive staff so that she can start healing everyone up (Dierdre has to replace Ethlin as a Jealousy bot). Then have Ardan get the Pursuit Ring while Levin and Sylvia start clearing out the bandits.

Before Anphony is conquered, Cuan should have gotten the Elite Ring, Levin should have saved all the villages, Sigurd should have killed Macbeth while recruiting Beowulf, Ethlin should be ready to warp Sigurd back to Verdane after he's conquered Anphony, and most importantly, Sylvia NEEDS TO BE WITHIN 10 SPACES OF WHERE MACKILY IS GOING TO BE!! I cannot stress that last point enough! Because by allowing Sylvia to be put to sleep, that aggroes all the Mackily forces, allowing Sigurd to go around them rather than getting swarmed and trapped by them when he tries to get to Mackily (the very reason why all my previous runs on this Chapter took so long).

Anyways though, if Fin and/or Cuan haven't been warped back to Verdane by the time Sigurd has conquered Anphony, then have Fin clear as much of the Arena as he can before selling the Hero Lance to Cuan (who should have the Elite Ring). Have Cuan clear the Arena before sending him along with Sigurd to engage the Mackily army. What this does is that it allows Cuan to grind off of all of the guys that are too weak to even attempt to damage Sigurd, thereby getting him lots of valuable experience. Plus, it makes it way less likely for Sigurd to get stonewalled by them. Speaking of which...

fe4009.png

These guys can still block you. However, if you position yourself right by, say, moving where the cursor is, sometimes the enemy will move in some weird "hat" formation that allows the Paladin to attack you rather than being blocked off. And since that Paladin moves last, that leaves the way open for Sigurd to ORKO the Armor Knight with the Uber Slim Sword, and then park next to Clement. This is important because when Sigurd is right next to Clement, he will actually attack Sigurd rather than putting him to sleep with the Sleep Staff. And if you fail to do that, then well, you can always just kill everything with Cuan and Sigurd!

So while you do that, have Ardan walk to Heirhein so he can fight in the Arena, have Noish snag the Bargain Ring Village, have Beowulf snag enough villages for the Elite Ring (one of them comes with an Iron Cutter, which sells for another 2500G), and have Sylvia snag whatever villages are left over once she wakes up. And then have Ethlin warp all of them back along with Lex, Levin, and Fin once they're done collecting.

Once Clement is gone, have Sigurd sell the Speed Ring and Uber Slim Sword, have Cuan sell his Elite Ring and guard Mackily, warp Lex to Mackily in order to have him fight Zyne's troops, and have Sigurd march up to this point here...

fe4011.png

I don't know what Normal A.I. does in response to this, but Hard Mode A.I. will cause it's Armor Knights to move in a way that allows Sigurd to pass on through far enough so that Zyne isn't able to reach him. And then Lex aggroes everyone he can safely aggro for the sake of experience. And from there...the fight is pretty straightforward!

So, other than that, have Ardan sell his Pursuit Ring, buy the Elite Ring, and have him go up to Rank 7 if he has either 6 Speed or 18 Strength. Otherwise, Rank 6 is good enough.

As for the rest of the guys, Noish should use the Elite, Pursuit, and Speed Rings with the Uber Slim Sword to get through the Arena (Keimos and Hertzog might be problems, but you should defeat them too), have Dew do the same (buying swords and rings and the like if he's about to hit his Gold cap), and then have everyone else go through it as well. Everyone except Alec, Azel, and Midir should be able to clear it from here :) ! Well, and Sylvia, but only because she'd most likely take too much time.

Chapter 3: 40-50 Turns (Support Farming) This one's really straightforward compared to the last one. So hopefully I won't spend nearly as much time writing this one out...:P

Anyways though, Aira sells her Hero Sword to Sigurd, and Dierdre gives all the money she can to him. Sigurd then heads on out and conquers Madino (using the Uber Slim Sword on Jacoban if Sigurd has less than 17 Speed. Otherwise, sell it for others to use). Before Aggroing Jacoban's forces, have Sigurd move right below this guy...

fe4021.png

That makes the enemies move in a way that makes Jacoban vulnerable to attack next turn, even if you don't kill a single enemy. So while Sigurd does that, have Cuan clear the Arena with the Elite Ring, have him sell the Elite Ring, have him give all of his Gold to Ethlin so she can Return Staff spam with the Elite Ring, equip the Javelin on him, and have him wait on this forest marked by the cursor...

fe4019.png

...as Lachesis stays in a forest behind him to help him out with Charisma (the Knight Ring might be good not to sell at the beginning of the chapter, though she might not need it). This will allow him to clear out some of the Cross Knights before Sigurd arrives. Also, have Noish go north to snag the 3+ Strength village. And of course, the villages should be saved too, though I haven't figured out who I'd send to do that yet.

So once Eltshan is dealt with, have Dew give some money to Azel (at this point, since Dew's won all that Arena gold, he's pretty much a free money dispenser, so long as he keeps just enough money to buy the Rings as needed). Have Sigurd get the Live Ring from Papilion before seizing Silesia, and then kick on the Rocky music as Azel FINALLY goes "from zero to hero" with a combination of the Elite Ring + Thunder Tome + Sigurd Leadership + Village/Castle Evasion (haven't decided) + Lachesis Charisma. Do that, and Azel should gain around 9 Levels from them, putting him in the perfect position to promote after a few Arena fights in Chapter 4...

Oh, but DO have Sigurd kill the Captain for his Leg Ring! And then, after making Aira x Holyn and Levin x Fury, have everyone clear the Arena with the Elite Ring except Aideen (who gets walled by Dyuma), Levin (who also gets walled by Dyuma), Claude (who doesn't need the money and Exp.), Alec (who stinks), Midir (who also stinks), and Ardan (doesn't have the cash for Elite Ring, and will probably only get to Rank 6).

And one last thing, BEWARE BRIDGETT'S LOVE GROWTH WITH FIN!! It is ridiculously high, to the point where it is the sole reason why I might take only like, 45 turns on the map rather than 50! Keep track of it, at all costs! And don't kill her either, you don't want that on your Combat rank!

Chapter 4: 30-50 Turns (Support Farming) At this point, the rest of the run will probably be fairly similar to what I did in the last one. The only difference in this Chapter is that I feed all the villagers to Ardan rather than Azel (whom I did NOT feed the pirates to).

Chapter 5: ~22 Turns Have Sigurd go around the Axe Knight squad so that Aira can kill them all with the Elite Ring. Other than that though, it's exactly the same, except, now I just barely clear the 487 Levels required out of Gen 1 rather than getting excess levels on Alec and Midir (who are complete garbage) and Sylvia.

Chapter 6: ~22 Turns Probably the same.

Chapter 7: ~45 Turns (Support Farming) Probably the same.

Chapter 8: ~14 Turns Probably the same.

Chapter 9: ~20 Turns Probably the same.

Chapter 10: ~26 Turns Probably the same.

Final Chapter: Less than 34 Turns Yeah...I don't know how this one will be different, but I really did not even try with this one last run, since at that point I pretty much had the run in the bag, and wanted to move on to the next one. So this'll definitely improve.

Actually, I've decided something today. I think Alec should get the Speed Ring, and not Sigurd. For Sigurd, it's kind of helpful, but for Alec, it is literally the difference between clearing Arena's, and getting stuck at Rank 4 for Chapter 1 and 2.