Pascal (4): Elieson, BBM, kirsche, Bluedoom

Eurykins (1): Refa

Polydeuces (1): Poliwrath

Darros (1): Mitsuki

Poliwrath (1): Curly Brace

There are ~2.5 Hours left in the day!

It takes 8 votes to Hammer!

Don't make me reinforce Hammer-Only Deadlines

I'm probably still getting these names wrong since I tend to forget everyone's nickname

aren't darros and poliwrath the same person?

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@NNR: Poliwrath and Darros are the same person.

##Unvote

##Vote: FFM

Darros lynch is not happening and I don't want Kirsche lynched.

@BBM: I prefer lynching someone lurking/inactive than someone contributing. It's probably stupid because there's not anyone I think is scummy other than Darros so there's not room to compare but well.

FFM

-Still think his reply to my reaction test was too cautious for FFM, but I think its significance has been overblown by others (like it's bad because it's inconsistent with his town behavior, it's not actually scummy in and of itself)

-Not really bothered by his empty unvote, and his reaction seems genuine enough.

-His explanation for his Elieson vote makes sense and looking back, Elieson didn't even say why FFM is scummy.

-Not really bothered by his next post or his vote on kirsche either. I dunno, like when he was scum with me in FFT he made the same sort of posts only they made waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay less sense. This seems more like his play from British.

Read: Town, I think. I decided to look at the other peoples' cases on him to make sure I wasn't missing something obvious here. Already talked about how Elieson's vote on him was lame, but considering he's busy I guess that's to be expected. BBM's FFM vote is based on his Elieson vote (which I don't really have any issues with) and kirsche is just...sheeping that vote. Don't like how kirsche has stuck with that for so long. Bluedoom votes FFM because ? and doesn't even feel like he's the best lynch, OK. So none of these are particularly convincing.

kirsche

-His initial reactions with BBM are towny, because he doesn't really care what other people think about him and is asking other people to comment on the interactions.

-Don't really like his FFM vote, sheeping his prior scumread just doesn't make sense to me.

-I agree that FFM is ignoring criticism though.

-kirsche's reaction to (???)'s scumread seems kind of overblown even in jest, but it's a weak point.

-While his initial FFM read was lazy, I feel like he's done a good job supporting it with original content so not really bothered by that. His later replies are also good.

Read: Town also. scorri voted kirsche for misrepresenting BBM's position, which I agree with but FMPOV it comes across as a misinterpretation rather than deliberate. SB votes kirsche but doesn't even comment on his recent posts which seems off. Would look into more closely. Shinori has the best reason for voting kirsche (I agree with it myself), but I feel like since that post he (kirsche) has explained himself adequately. FFM's vote doesn't make any sense to me.

Ugh, I feel like both of these wagons are town (which sucks, because I'll get N1 killed without a single scum lynched). This is the lamest. I'd vote FFM over kirsche because kirsche comes across as more townie to me, but I'd rather turbolynch scum instead. Going to reread things.

There wasn't really any lurking, I haven't read the thread. I was working then drunk then working again and I'm home and kind of in a bad mood but I'll try to piece together a post.

what was the point of mentioning this? shinori had not posted in the thread at all to this point.

or the other mafia thread or skype like I was pretty sure he'd disappeared completely idk

so you wanted to keep justifying your rvs vote? even though there was enough content to that point to comment on (and you did, but it looks like you wanted to keep your vote there which is???)

What I said was poorly worded. It was more "this vote is pointless I'm moving to someone actually scummy". This was on page 4, there wasn't that much content to gon if you ask me. Before Refa's reaction test I had literally shit all to go off off ((BBM/Kirsche isn't giving me squat for reads)) and from Refa's reaction test Polydeuces looked scummy so I switched my vote. If I wanted to keep my vote on Shinori, I would've.

Basically he doesn't give an explanation on why putting people at L-2 is scummy and the wording doesn't show confidence.

Isn't it obvious how putting people at L-2 is obvious? Like with SB it seemed like a slip, when it came to Poly his post indicated he knew it was close to hammer and just didn't give a shit. That's pretty antitown, going close to hammer very early in the game. Even if Bluedoom was confirmed scum, why hammer so damn early? I don't like it, especially now that it was a reaction test.

I'm tired.

As fuck.

I'm reading BBM/Kirsche/FFM now. I'm not quite sold on FFM being scum honestly.

your post was sarcastic enough to the point that I couldn't tell if you were being serious or not and could delay your opinion on it so you could see which way benefitted you in the future.

I don't really see how "that post isn't satisfactory" is sarcastic at all. If you want to know what I meant by that, see my next post.

Only person I'd be happy turboing right now is Darros.

I might be ok with turboing someone else.

who? there's no point saying this if you're not going to suggest a target. I don't think there's enough support for a lynch on anybody other than FFM/kirsche/Darros anyways

Just going to list out my (final?) thoughts on people. Most of these are gutreads and based off of things that stood of to me, so more of a starting point rather than a final read. I'd do more than a cursory ISO of them, but I'm rather busy, phase is about to end, and brevity.

Eurykins: Yeah, she's probably just busy rather than lurkscum. Nice to know I wasted this whole day voting an inactive, good job Refa, most pro town of you.

FFM: Read above.

Darros: Him being upset at RVS cases comes across as townie. His initial reaction to my reaction test was fine but I don't like how he said nothing when it was outed as a reaction test (just voting Poly for bringing Marth close to hammer). Might do a more indepth ISO of him, since he might be a viable lynch target?

kirsche: Read above.

Elieson: Complained about his FFM vote already, but he's busy and would not lynch at this time.

SB: Ugh, I don't know. Like I have a gut feeling that he's scum, but his posts look good to me so I don't even know. Would probably read into closer later on. Also him casing both wagons just seems like a weird move for Scum!SB, because it's kind of bad (fencesitting etc. etc.).

Shinori: Hasn't done much, but townreading him anyways for his one content post. ##fiteme

bluedoom: I like his reaction and most of his content has been good since, which makes his relatively weak FFM vote stand out.

BBM: I think he's good for the most part, but his stance regarding Darros baffles me. He consistently says Darros is a null read, places him second on his lynch priority list, and then advocates on NOT LYNCHING Darros at the end of the day. Should probably read more closely or something, but so damn lazy.

Manix: Gut scum read because hasn't been that much of a presence and weakly tunneling into BBM (which BBM hasn't even commented on and is townreading Manix still urghhhhh don't like this interaction). It's a gut scum read because his posting still feels like town Manix and he's pressing his reads moreso than his last scum game. Why do I suck at town, I can't even get a definite scum read on anyone arghhhhhhhhhh.

Polydeuces: Somehow has multiple people voting him despite doing barely anything. OK, lol. Null for me.

scorri: Probably town for reasons other people have stated, namely efforting so much when it'd be more than easy for her to lurk as scum (which is something she does). I guess she could be more motivated since this is her first game in forever?

Mitsuki: General posting style + cases + never being scum obviously makes me feel like she's solidly town. Would not lynch.

BBM/Kirsche isn't giving me squat for reads

I don't really see how he can be reading me and BBM as scum if you ignore all our interactions. Basically: why are we scummy again?

Also is Poly's eagerness for a lynch still the scummiest thing in the thread? What about the countless times town has quickhammered by mistake?

@BBM: I said that because I thought maybe Refa will bring up something I agree with. I wanted to show him that in case I agreed I'd support the idea. Also Darros.

Darros' response to me looks genuine, I'd like to wait to see more from him and think about stuff I said. I think I'm going to keep my vote on FFM.

That's because telling you what I think doesn't benefit me.

This is strange because benefiting kirsche doesn't necessarily mean benefiting town. Sounds like you're trying to get reads without actually committing to anything yourself.

Kirsche seemed to be almost exclusively focused on BBM near the beginning of the phase, which strikes me as odd as well.

BBM seems town to me. It's sort of gut but from BBM/Kirsche discussion it seems like BBM is town and I'm a little suspicious of Kirsche so there's that.

FFM: "I voted Elie because he started the wagon on me" ;/;/;/;/;/;/;/;/;/;/ Anyway, this post seems pretty townie to me actually. Before Refa came out as a reaction test, he is correct. I don't really want to lynch him today, he doesn't seem scummy if you ask me.

##Vote: Kirsche

Ok I bothered to read Refa's wall:

kirsche is just...sheeping that vote.

I'm not "just" sheeping that vote, I also believe and have stated many times before that he has been avoiding discussion.

^^Yeah, I already talked about that in my read of you I think? It's just when I read FFM's ISO, I only saw the one post of yours.

Meh, would rather lynch FFM over kirsche.

##Vote: FFM

What the fuck darros that was in page 2, "not much to talk about before page 4" my arse. If repeatedly attacking BBM's points isn't committing to it then I don't have any idea what is, if I was non-committal then I'd just go around asking "why" and then never follow up on it, when I clearly followed up on my BBM read and responded to most criticisms that came my way.

@Refa- do you know the last game where Manix and I were both town and he didn't find me suspicious? Yeah, I don't either, because it definitely wasn't in the last six months.

Votecount of Deadlines
kirsche (5): scorri, SB, Shinori, Pascal, Poliwrath
Refa (1): Eurykins
Bluedoom (1):Polydeuces
Pascal (6): Elieson, BBM, kirsche, Bluedoom, Mitsuki, Refa
Eurykins (1): Refa
Poliwrath (1): Curly Brace

There are ~40 Minutes left in the day!
It takes 8 votes to Hammer!

Whoever has the most votes at day end is lynched! No extensions will be given for ties!

Pascal is at L-2!

In fact I might even deign that Day-End ties = No Lynch. Have someone with more votes.

Edited by NekoRex

@Refa- do you know the last game where Manix and I were both town and he didn't find me suspicious? Yeah, I don't either, because it definitely wasn't in the last six months.

It's less about him tunneling you and more that it doesn't come across as strong as Town!Manix (see: him tunneling me in Big NOCer's). Also your lack of comment was what bothered me, I feel like you'd mention this a lot sooner rather than just shrugging off Manix tunneling on you.

I have nothing to say to Manix because he hasn't really given me anything to respond to. His case was "your tone sounds off" and "this post looks like it's asking for attention". I replied to the second one although he disagreed with me or something, and I can't really say anything to the first one. Personally I think his case against me sucks but him casing me is also my town meta on him so

Right, I somehow forgot about that second reply. Fair enough then regarding you (still think Manix could be scum honestly, but you're right about the meta thing).

Refa: while I don't have any real /problems/ with kirsche's response, I still feel like kirsche is scum just on gut and this really hasn't been a great day phase. And I'm not sure why wanting both wagons lynched is bad considering you haven't had any problems with my reasoning apparently?

Darros: I'm not sure how you can think I wasn't aware it was close to hammer (although I didn't know HOW close it was) when I directly quoted Poly's posts?

I don't like Darros' readspost much, his FFM townread just seems arbitrary and poorly explained (why is that a townie reaction rather than a correct reaction?) The kirsche read basically implies that kirsche shouldn't be assuming that he's a townie, because he could be scum. If FFM flips scum I'd have Darros as his buddy trying to switch the wagon away from him last second.

To stop that happening:
##Unvote

Also BBM: FFTA was a thing.