Doomsday Clock Mafia - Town/ITP Win

NekoRex

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Refa: while I don't have any real /problems/ with kirsche's response, I still feel like kirsche is scum just on gut and this really hasn't been a great day phase. And I'm not sure why wanting both wagons lynched is bad considering you haven't had any problems with my reasoning apparently?

Darros: I'm not sure how you can think I wasn't aware it was close to hammer (although I didn't know HOW close it was) when I directly quoted Poly's posts?

I don't like Darros' readspost much, his FFM townread just seems arbitrary and poorly explained (why is that a townie reaction rather than a correct reaction?) The kirsche read basically implies that kirsche shouldn't be assuming that he's a townie, because he could be scum. If FFM flips scum I'd have Darros as his buddy trying to switch the wagon away from him last second.

To stop that happening:

##Unvote

Also BBM: FFTA was a thing.

It's not necessarily bad, but it's one of those "obvious" scum tells (fencesitting) that you tend to shy away from as scum in my experience.

Agree with you about Darros, though.

Votecount of Deadlines

kirsche (5): scorri, SB, Shinori, Pascal, Poliwrath

Refa (1): Eurykins

Bluedoom (1):Polydeuces

Pascal (6): Elieson, BBM, kirsche, Bluedoom, Mitsuki, Refa

Eurykins (1): Refa

Poliwrath (1): Curly Brace

There are ~40 Minutes left in the day!

It takes 8 votes to Hammer!

Whoever has the most votes at day end is lynched! No extensions will be given for ties!

Pascal is at L-2!

In fact I might even deign that Day-End ties = No Lynch. Have someone with more votes.

you have Refa down twice, he's just voted FFM iirc

Also tomorrow Darros, I want to know why it's so hard to get a read off of kirsche/BBM interactions. Everyone else seems to have done it well enough.

Deadline D1
kirsche (4): scorri, Shinori, Pascal, Poliwrath
Refa (1): Eurykins
Bluedoom (1):Polydeuces
Pascal (6): Elieson, BBM, kirsche, Bluedoom, Mitsuki, Refa
Poliwrath (1): Curly Brace

There are 0 Minutes left in the day!

After some intense discussion, several men in suits usher Pascal away to remove him from the Peace Talks!
Pascal was playing an American Scientist!

Welcome, Pascal, to Doomsday Clock Mafia.

You are an American Scientist
You are a top scientist employed by the United States government to research new weapons technologies for the war. However, as peace talks go bad, you fear for your life and the life of the world. As the doomsday clock ticks down, you have no idea what could happen next.

By engaging in Peace Talks, however, the United States may be able to settle a diplomatic war just yet. For that, you have a Voice and a Vote, but you have no other powers.
You win when your faction (The Americans) has neutralized all hostile factions and ended the war.

It is now Night 1. You know what that means. No talking, send me your actions.

Night will end in 24 Hours.

Eurykins has requested a sub.

Day 2 of the Peace Talks begin, but it seems SB has been returned
The Mediator informs the group that SB, revealed to be an American Scientist, had to be removed.

{Vanilla Town PM}

Overall, peace talks have been quite favorable, although the Russians seem to be getting several of their demands met.

RBuI8vY.png

It's 6 Minutes to Midnight.

Day 2 will end in 72 Hours. It takes 7 Votes to hammer another player.

Edited by NekoRex

alright

refa: i noticed that you referenced big nocers with your gutread on me. take note that i made many many more excuses to avoid giving content in that game and admitted that i played up the "busy" part a bit. go read around page 7 and tell me if i would even bother as scum and instead just let the status quo continue

((BBM/Kirsche isn't giving me squat for reads))

Kirsche seemed to be almost exclusively focused on BBM near the beginning of the phase, which strikes me as odd as well.

BBM seems town to me. It's sort of gut but from BBM/Kirsche discussion it seems like BBM is town and I'm a little suspicious of Kirsche so there's that.

exhibit a: darros is scum 2014

more specifically: he gave reads on something that he said he didn't have any on earlier. it's not like it's hard to derive out those reads earlier if you tried, even considering multiple people mentioned the exchange

it's either appeasement/avoidance of giving content

and now for my 10th straight post

marf hasn't done anything much since reaction test; what are ur reads

mitsuki kinda dropping the darros case LD1 is weird too tho. mitsuki explain pls