Everyone Is Mafia Mafia 3.1

SB.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-squints-

how is Wen not gangshot

It is a conspiracy by a select few people that think the New Order is simply messing around.

Cthulhu knows. Follow Cthulhu for Truth and Justice.

we shouldoingd all announce our shots in thread and then adjust publicly to successfully kill of as many people as possible. with luck we'll have everyone die.

alternatively we could just do what we have been

"Living is overrated" - over half of the game

Prims, Mafia ???, Killed Night 2!
Mitsuki
, Mafia Siren, Killed Night 2!
Polydeuces, Mafia TrackerWatcher, Killed Night 2!
Junko, Mafia Jailkeeper, Killed Night 2!
Ciraxis, Mafia Roleswapper, Killed Night 2!
Soledai, Mafia Snooping Rolecop, Killed Night 2!
Eurykins, Mafia Ascetic, Killed Night 2!
bearclaw, Mafia Blacksmith, Killed Night 2!
Wen, Mafia Janitor Empowerer, Killed Night 2!

But who cares about those deaths really? After all, someone left you this amazing comic to read!

EveryoneisMafiaMafia-Night2-1Announcemen

Better take it's advice!

You have 24 hours to send in your night 3 actions.

Hey guys, I got no business last night, so, I ended up going with the only other request I had from N1 ( the one with extremely cràppy payment), I really hope I get some business tonight.

Please feel free to send me requests.

Welp, it appears that we fell for something big.

I'll probably die tonight because there's too little time to change actions now, but know I talked with SB about my shitty co-driver role. Co-drivers can't drive themselves so they are essentially useless on their own, I told him two fulldrivers who also can't target themselves would've been more fun because they'd have more utility, but he said he would've made full-drivers be able to target themselves. Ergo, if one co-driver dies and the other stays alive they turn into a full-driver (this is part of my role), and considering what SB said, it's very likely that they'll be able to essentially drive themselves for the rest of the game, making landing a kill on them entirely luck-based.

Here's the thing that probably only one or two of you knows, Cam isn't the other Co-driver, it's Blitz. Cam was originally the other co-driver but got roleswapped sometime N1 or N2 (probably N1), and Blitz has been trying to get the full drive by telling people to kill Cam and me under the guise of "killing both co-drivers at the same time".

Cam or anybody that got driven from bear to Cam or vice-versa last night can confirm he isn't the other driver because my drive on Cam worked N2, where Cam couldn't have sent in a drive action N2 because he didn't log onto SF.

So gg guys, see you postgame

oh man you mean that if i'd remembered i was in an active game and logged in to send in my night action i would have driven myself into the line of fire????

for +1 irony points i will say that i was considering vhaltz as my drive target at one point

Someone decided there were still too many living people, so they cut the playerlist in half.

Vhaltz, Mafia Co-Driver, Killed Night 3!
Xinnidy, Mafia Vanillaizer, Killed Night 3!
scorri, Mafia Goon, Killed Night 3!
Koneko, Mafia Goon, Killed Night 3!
Blitz, Mafia Co-Driver, Killed Night 3!
Kay, Mafia Strongman, Killed Night 3!

More importantly though, another comic has appeared!

EveryoneisMafiaMafia-Night3-1Announcemen

Excellent advice.

You have 24 hours to send in your night 4 actions.