Conspiracy Mafia - End of Days

Paperblade

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@whoever that asked, I don't think Shin is part of the mafia, I think he is more likely 3rd party because of his post cause it doesn't sound like he was briefed of the situation going on in game before he made the post. I think he just picked cause his post sounds like he Iso's a few people who didn't claim, looked at who to blame and just blamed Kay and Xin while not saying much about Cam

Please do elaborate, are you implying that I would have been more "with it" if I had scumbuddies to tell me what's happened? I'm afraid I'd have as much support as town and I would ITP. I'd also like to mention this blatent disregard for my reads. If you didn't like what I said about them, why didn't you flag it up earlier?

Your fishing for claims bothers me too, you seem to want claims from virtually everyone but seem extremely hesitant to put any information out with regards to your mason partner. I totally understand why you haven't outed them, but there's something up with this double standard.

I skimmed I should be in the lab already

uuuugh idk about Proto now, his Poly case is particularly good even though I think he's misguided because he missed his clarifications wrt his role and naive modifier, he also seems like he's powering through ISOs so it seems legit that he missed BBM's and my explanation for Poly being town.

I kind of want to lynch Cam because I feel like he's coasting on townreads from my lateD1 defense, I'm also ??? on why Cam and Prims disregard Poly's claim as easy cred because I don't really see Poly!scum making #BigPlays on his own like that considering that he's only been scum in NOC once before and his play quality wasn't anywhere near that (I don't have time to word this more sensitively no offense meant Poly)

Also not seeing the Xinny cases and I don't think I'd lynch her over Kay/Cam but I'll Actually Read during lunchbreak in a few hours.

Poly was scum in Unnamed and he was alright there, I was under the impression he was busy as Galahad so I don't think it's a good rep of his meta.

@Prims, I said you are speed reading cause you don't realize who our last member is (which is as obvious as it can even get) and you are good finding these sort of things

and I think Cam is most likely mafia with one of Kay/Vhaltz/you

@Shin, I am supposed to be the annoying one, but the true reason I said you aren't briefed is the same one as mentioned above.

@Refa, you will find out about our last member when the time is right or you decide to pay attention, your choice really

I saw Kay around here earlier and the fact that she hasn't posted makes me want to lynch her more

I'm stuck outside uni with no power source because of really dumb summer schedule. Just a warning that I'm running on like a 1h~ battery and might get cut off whenever my laptop decides to shut down.

@Prims, I said you are speed reading cause you don't realize who our last member is (which is as obvious as it can even get) and you are good finding these sort of things

I'm just not really thinking about it. This is actually really stupid because if I was scum I would have more incentive to try and find the mason than I would if I were town. again, like with Proto, if it's the person I'm voting then you might as well out it.

wrt rolespec

Like I said earlier I think it's much more likely that the scum are mafia + SK and that there's not actually a cult. My role also makes actual sense if this is true because if there actually is an SK it'd be Not Fair to outright tell the mafia that they're investigation immune (see: Weapons' flip) since it'd make them a really easy catch upon getting No Result, and winning as SK is already hard enough by itself that I don't think it makes any sense for Paper/SB to give them that info unless it has some other purpose. My role is probably just there to fuck with mafia making them think I'm SK when they can't get a rolecop result on me meaning the SK probably doesn't actually have any investigation immunity (which also ties well with Poly!Town because naive cop getting No Result from an investigation immune would also make them really suspicious). If anything Shin could maybe be Bulletproof Miller Vigilante meaning an actual SK with a miller modifier but I don't think it's likely with what he's posted so far and it would also make it very obvious that he's SK if he got rolecopped by weapons.

#gamingthesetup

It's probably hard to understand but it'll all make sense when I claim eventually.

Anyway wrt Cam, aside from coasting by D2 on his Poly case alone I'm quite certain he would've been way more confrontational wrt me calling him out earlier instead of going "lol can't brain enough to post reads now" if he were town, specially considering that he was scumreading me earlier in D1. If I had to explain somehow Cam does this thing where he rarely has strong cases but you can tell he's town scumhunting because he's actively interacting with people, asking questions, pushing his reads despite having no big case and being conflictive in general with both people he disagrees with and people who think he's scum. He had this briefly during D1 which is why I thought he was town but his D2 content is completely different, he put out the Poly case ignoring the whole cc thing as easy cred and the rest of his content is him briefly answering questions to satisfy the people with minor suspicions on him.

His interactions with weapons are ??? considering that weapons voted him at deadline and that Cam mentioned him zero times during D1, but I still feel better lynching him than Kay/Proto atm

I wanted to look at the Kay and Xin cases in depth but idk if I have enough battery left, atm I'd go Cam > Kay >> Proto. Not really interested in lynching any of Poly/Shin/Xinny.

##Unvote

##Vote: Cam

vhaltz why is ROLESPEC more important than, you know, using your role for its intended purpose

~_~

imo if weapons was buddies with cam and wanted to look like he was bussing hed have just voted the slot instead of putting on the appearance "because im NICE and TOWN ill wait for a sub even though i think that slot is mafia. *prod votes shinori*"

The cons of outing immediately outweigh the benefits of confirming maf + sk rolespec so you should just trust me on this one.

If that's not what you mean and you're guessing my role then you're probably wrong.

I don't agree because for all I know he also could've planned on not actually bussing eclipse when he prodvoted Shinori but decided to do it at the last minute because Cam was probably getting lynched anyway, he was looking like he'd get lynched as well shortly after so bussing for cred there makes sense.

##Unvote

##Vote: Cam

Only scum is busy. Wait, Kay is busy too...

##Unvote

##Vote: Kay

I'm not actually busy myself, only incredibly lazy (and in all fairness, my internet's kind of been sucking :<). Anyways, surface level thoughts here. The cases against Poly make sense but are also wrong because he's not scum (because of NON ROLE RELATED reasons, even though his claim was extremely towny) that I've stated. Prims brought up that he was motivated in Unnamed, which is true, but it's not a good comparison there are differences in playstyle; mainly here he does not really give a fuck about the scumreads on him and while I would argue that's not protown, the manner in which he's doing it (arguing his cases over defending himself) is definitely not scum. Xinny's reply is actually OK I guess? Maybe I'm reaching here, but I don't see why she'd admit to being the driving force of a mislynch as scum (like it'd be really easy for anyone to do as scum, but just how she did it). Actually probably would not lynch (not really because of these points but more a general tone thing), fuck there goes m...I mean the persuader's role, totally wasted. :<

Also I guess Cam could be scum (moreso bothered by eclipse than Cam) but I'm going to agree with Prims here on this one; Weapons made all sorts of passing remarks at eclipse which are either extremely bad attempts at distancing or well, not. The only thing I know for sure is nothing but I'm still pretty sure Kay is scum so people should sheep me (but not right now because wouldn't want to waste these valuable talking sessions).

Shoutout to SF being laggy as fuck.

Manix is like... bordering into actual content with #407 and #417. If he can post that stuff he can post real content, and if he can't he should stop posting.

I'm back but sf is being literally the worst.

well I was going to shoot him if he didn't do anything townie by the time I got back even if I forgot when the deadline was

I CCed BBM in Masquerade for town cred and so that it wouldn't look weird if we really did have similar claims like I suspected. (turned out he was roleblocker and I misinterpreted his crumb, though. I was legit a journalist.)

Right. Re-reading does confirm he was the first you mentioned even.

I see.

I can get behind that but would still prefer kay rn.

Blitz's case on shin seems pretty off to me because itp miller is kinda... what?

I mean yeah bastard game but really?? And poly was theoretically supposed to clear that fhpov? That seems like a stretch.

I remember I said something about cam but lately he's been overlooked so I should stop being lazy.

I'm annoyed that instead of trying to defend his logic with the few lines he was able to give this day cam is just pulling the "you don't know my scum meta" card. If you're busy then why are you even doing that?

Agree with vhaltz that there's some hardcoasting going on and I'm not sure it's legit.

I might not be here for deadline but considering my class will be at complab I'll probably sneak in here anyways.

4 hours for deadline.

Pedit: Almost lost this post thanks sf.

Votals

Xinnidy (1): Proto
Proto (1): Poly
Refa (1): Kay
Poly (2): Cam, Prims
Kay (4): Shin, BBM, Refa, Xinnidy
Shin (1): Blitz

Cam (1): Vhaltz

It's like literally impossible to lynch anybody who isn't Kay this phase isn't it.

##Unvote

##Vote: Kay (L-1)

I really prefer to lynch Cam but people are probably not going to show up with SF working like a potato.