Reclass Mafia! Postgames are too much effort

scorri

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ace, you're reading too much into what me & Darros noted. Don't get bummed that quick. At least wait until D3 like I do.

Also, Kim, you're comparing two completely different people's metas, one of whom doesn't actually HAVE any meta. Can you make an actual point on anybody right now?

@Darros: I thought I did? Something popped into my memory about SB likely to be scum. Looks like I remembered wrong.

With two votes already against me, I accidentally gave people a wrong impression.

I'm not voting till I've given this A LOT of thought.

You never explicitly answered me. Why is SB scummy other than gut reasons? What is tipping you off about him?

Two votes isn't really a lot with 14 players alive, and it has nothing to do with the fact that you're a newbie. New players can be town or scum.

Anyway I'm out to mow my neighbours lawn be back in a bit.

I don't think you're scummy right now, it's just the one piece of questionable content is more than the zero pieces of questionable content that others have. And besides, as Darros said, new players aren't inherently scummy for being new.

You never did answer why SB was bugging you, however. I'm not liking that.

##Unvote

And people think I'm scum just because I'm a newbie?

Ugh.

Nobody said you were scummy for being new - this just feels like you're victimizing yourself. Also, if I was apparently gut!scum but then you said that you were wrong, how did that change happen? I hadn't posted anything between you saying that.

Newbies shouldn't get exemption cards this game btw, there are like 6 of them and BBM has no problems making newbies scum (see: fakeclaim)

Poly, are you a mafia member?

@Poly/Candleloro: Like I said for the third time now, it was the first thought that popped into my head while I was out and about today. I thought "Who amount the player list is likely to be scum?" First name I came up was SB. That first vote I did came to mind because I thought it was odd Darros was eternally mad about missing a mafia game. So I decided to go with that first thought I had.

Though that only gave off an impression on others that I'm scum. Just one questionable piece of content automatically makes me scum?

Wow...

Shocking...

I get now, I'm most likely to be the DS lynch now.

Oh, it was a random vote? Okay.

You need to calm down though. The game's only just started and you're overreacting pretty heavily to this.

PKLucas, thoughts on anything?

Also, Kim, you're comparing two completely different people's metas, one of whom doesn't actually HAVE any meta. Can you make an actual point on anybody right now?

not really

a third of the playerlist hasn't posted at all

I feel like I just answered a rhetorical question

@Poly/Candleloro: Like I said for the third time now, it was the first thought that popped into my head while I was out and about today. I thought "Who amount the player list is likely to be scum?" First name I came up was SB. That first vote I did came to mind because I thought it was odd Darros was eternally mad about missing a mafia game. So I decided to go with that first thought I had.

Though that only gave off an impression on others that I'm scum. Just one questionable piece of content automatically makes me scum?

Wow...

Shocking...

I get now, I'm most likely to be the DS lynch now.

there's not really any other questionable content right now to go after

Man I don't feel like playing now that I died in EiMM :(

Think Ace is being rather defensive but the effort feels genuine.

Newbies shouldn't get exemption cards this game btw, there are like 6 of them and BBM has no problems making newbies scum

I don't see anyone giving out exemption cards so where did this come from?

Why do you think Poly is a mafia member?

Um, no? First off, I wouldn't be posting this much early game if I were; you know my meta. Second, how exactly did you think of that idea?

I don't see anyone giving out exemption cards so where did this come from?

It was something to keep in mind because I'm pretty sure at least one person would think of it.

Wrt Poly: I didn't, but I wanted to see how he reacted to it. I do think that it was kind of defensive considering I had nothing to back it up.

##Unvote

##Vote: Polydeuces

@Poly/Candeloro: Mulling over the player list mostly.

Seriously though, I'd rather wait for something to come up before taking any random guesses, like I just learned the hard way.

FFM: while it's true new!townies can be defensive, isn't it the same with new!scum? What makes you think Ace is townie instead of scum?

If she were scum I have a feeling she would be more cautious/lurky and less defensive.

Oh, it was a random vote? Okay.

You need to calm down though. The game's only just started and you're overreacting pretty heavily to this.

PKLucas, thoughts on anything?

I'm taking a sit back and watch position right now, to be honest. Anything I post could make me look just as suspicious as anyone else, but not posting feels like the same thing!

If she were scum I have a feeling she would be more cautious/lurky and less defensive.

That's fair, actually.

PKLucas: do you not want to post because you don't want to look scummy or something else? I'm confused.

I'm taking a sit back and watch position right now, to be honest. Anything I post could make me look just as suspicious as anyone else, but not posting feels like the same thing!

This kinda strikes me of how I play scum. Making every move with the intention of not looking like scum. And this seems a bit unjustified when we are still in ED1.

That's fair, actually.

PKLucas: do you not want to post because you don't want to look scummy or something else? I'm confused.

Well I'm a newcomer, and seeing how Aces posts played out it didn't seem like a good time to jump in. There's a fair balance of newbies and vets so earlygame would probably have a lot of variation, or something. Nothing concrete enough for my liking.

I don't even think that sounded any different from my other posts. Your question came kinda out of the blue there, though, and as such I answered naturally. Don't see how that's scummy.

PK, what you're doing right now is dodging actual content. That isn't in any way a pro-town move, experience level be damned. Is there legitimately nothing that you want to address right now, or are you actually scum?