Reclass Mafia! Postgames are too much effort

scorri

actually Can that second one wasn't self-meta, I was only referring to the posts I made to that point in this game

also sorry dealing with stuff probably not making poast until later/tomorrow

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gg Cam

actually I may reread Randa and possibly vote him if I seem him scummy enough (spoilers: I prolly will)

@CT/Cam: That was the RVS post I got which had me wondering, but now I'm feeling a lot better about SB and Green Poet. I have my doubts about Randa. His case against SB doesn't sit right with me.

Lucas feels like overcautious town for reasons stated (scum wouldn't be that obvious etc). also his post shows an earnest desire to contribute meaningfully

Lucas feels like overcautious town for reasons stated (scum wouldn't be that obvious etc). also his post shows an earnest desire to contribute meaningfully

I'm TRYING to contribute mean fully. It's my first mafia game so I'll probably make rookie mistakes.

I'm still suspicious of Randa/Janus. Voting SB off of paranoia just seems odd. And how does that make me seem more suspicious than anyone else here?

>Belisaurus called out on not posting

>asks question about my ISO instead

((Kinumi already said the answer))

lol yeah okay, I didn't realize asking a legitimate question and ignoring the baseless accusations about not posting (aka not being online) would make everyone think I'm mafia 5 hours into the game. I'm not going to respond every time someone says my name just for the sake of getting "called out." I wasn't going to give my opinion until tomorrow when I saw more posts from everyone because this is a 72 hour phase regardless of what happens, but I may as well give it now.

##Vote: Builder Darros

He's overeager to find a mark so early in a 72 hour phase when most people haven't made many posts. He's also playing off of some other members who are posting for the sake of looking active.

Also, it's Belisarius. It's literally right there on your screen so unless you're going to call me Belisaurus Rex - spell it correctly.

okay so upon rereading Randa his SB case feels super-forced and the fact that he had to justify it seems really sketchy

also his rebuttal to Darros' #115 is really dumb because that in not in fact the case, active newbies can easily be scum. I don't even know what he's playing at with that post considering his vote at that point is still on the most veteran player in the game (SBuh), even if did correct it later.

also his interactions with SB in general feel really off to me on both ends but moreso on Randa's

##Vote: Randa

also please try not to bring my IRL shit into this game, that is all

and cut

okay, so belisauron or w/e comes off as super-defensive over something that he has no business getting defensive over legitimate play from darrps and I dun like it

like, why are you deliberately dodging his question? it's not as if you can't actually make content right now.

also this line:

##Vote: Builder Darros

He's overeager to find a mark so early in a 72 hour phase when most people haven't made many posts. He's also playing off of some other members who are posting for the sake of looking active.

NONE OF WHAT YOU JUST VOTED DARROS FOR IS SCUMMY

I'd also lynch Mega Belisaur if Randa gets better content/interactions

and cut

okay, so belisauron or w/e comes off as super-defensive over something that he has no business getting defensive over legitimate play from darrps and I dun like it

like, why are you deliberately dodging his question? it's not as if you can't actually make content right now.

NONE OF WHAT YOU JUST VOTED DARROS FOR IS SCUMMY

If I come off as defensive that's your take on it. And what question am I supposedly dodging?

I can't interpret things differently than you do? This is the first phase and these are mostly random votes anyway. So maybe it's not scummy to you EmoCandel or whatever your name is, but it is to me.

okay well Darros doesn't ask you but I remember somebody calling on you to actually make a content post and give some legitimate reads

so far you have yet to do so

also that's general stuff, if we don't make these little things into bigger things then we don't move forward

and not wanting to move the game forward is scummy

Darros:

-He harps on Ace's SB read for lack of reasons for several posts but doesnt give a read on him.

-"also note SB and I are the first two people on the playerlist." More harping on Ace without any actual read on him given. do you find this to be scummy?

Scum intent here: looking active and like he's contributing (Someone's gotta whip Ace into shape) without actually committing to any reads (i get it was still early but if you're going to post this much about one player you should have a read on them?)

- gives a scumread and it's just him waffling om Lucas

-"I think it's too early to pinpoint a hard scumread..." if it's too early for a hard scumread why not commit to the strongest thing you have? The pure gut you were criticizing ace about > "I have nothing solid"

Scum intent here: Not placing a vote can often get you a lot of flack so it makes sense for scum to explain their lack of a vote to town. I also feel town would be more likely to just vote the person they find scummiest even if it's not completely solid.

- he yells at randa about newb not meaning town automatically when the reason he doubts his Lucas read is Lucas' newness.

-where is an actual case on randa? it seems you're voting him because you find his play bad but you haven't given any reason scum would do what he's doing. bad play =/= scummy play is lile the golden rule of scumhunting ...

Scum intent here: We're at the point where a vote will be just about necessary for someone with darros' level of activity. Scum have trouble making actually good cases on townies because they know that they're not scum so misrepping+lazy casing happens a lot.

Also; a bunch of his posts just read like filler. That last one on beli Iis a perfect example.

##Vote:Darros

now to read all the stuff I missed in the like hour it took for me to type that on my phone.

general game comments tomorrow. or maybe tonight if I feel like it.

okay well Darros doesn't ask you but I remember somebody calling on you to actually make a content post and give some legitimate reads

also that's general stuff, if we don't make these little things into bigger things then we don't move forward

Asking for a read on demand is a spam post intended to look like you're participating which results in a spam post that's intended to look like it's trying to move the game forward.

Beli how pn earth does Darros come across as eager after not having a vote for the majority of the game thus far and not having an actual scumread before his Randa read

I didn't necessarily mean he was overeager to get an immediate lynch, he was just overeager to point out something I did/didn't do for future reference.

yeah really don't like beli's posts because of that misrep and his defensiveneas

Asking for reads from someone who has none is actually good btw,.you just can't go around asking other people for reads without reads of your own.

also; I sincerely hope that beli doesnt mind the impromptu nickname bit honestly I'm not typing that name out on my phone.

Asking for a read on demand is a spam post intended to look like you're participating which results in a spam post that's intended to look like it's trying to move the game forward.

except not really

you had several pages worth of content to get reads from SO

you're simply dodging content which is scummy

bear seems townie btw so clearly he's a scumlord too (jk)

damnit post button why.

I also really.dislike Beli's tone. hhe's coming across like he's angry.people are pointing these thingsout in his fir st post. Mafia.is morefun when people chill

this isn't really a content post but it's great advice so it's a good post imo.

except not really

you had several pages worth of content to get reads from SO

you're simply dodging content which is scummy

how is what beli's doing any worse than everyone else (kinumi in particular comes to mind)

so how does asking a blanket question "what are your reads" help move the game forward? i can post "i think x y z are scum for a b c reasons", but that doesn't really help anything (especially because that's easy).