IRL SF meetups are the most awkward...

Internet predators are actually real, though, so I hope everyone's careful with meeting online friends in real life. I doubt that anyone here on SF is like that, but I still try to be cautious.

I tried to be careful, but she invited me into her house and then we ate noodles and took our socks off. May my mistakes be a lesson to you all.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, Shin is a british man dressed up as a woman dressed up as a guy dressed up as a woman.

was this an irl meeting or a production of twelfth night

I remember there being a user finder made but I don't know where it is now

Nevermind

Edited by Comet

Be glad I'm so far away from you all.

It'd either be me calling everyone a cunt or me going into detail about my recent adventures which ended in my stoned, drunk father passing out in the kitchen covered in cheetos, my cat pissing on his friend and me with no pants on the computer photo-shopping pictures of nipples onto pictures of butts.

2a6wm4y.jpg

Oh Rey sounds fun.

Ive met a couple of peeps from the interwebz in real life. It was fun. Theres a couple of people here id like to hang out with irl.

I'd totally hang out with SFers except idk any that live near me and the one I talk to frequently are too far away

goddamn it Alfred Kyle Justin Alex Lucia and others :/:

Edited by Brendor

tbh if Shin and Boron do this again once I can drive I would be down for meeting up if they are, depending on how SoCal they'd be.

I've hung out with my best internet friends for a week before and am going to do so again on Wednesday. :>

Edited by Prims

i don't know what he means, splain

It means that seeing anyone in person will cause our collective anxiety to kick in. :P:

Oh, wait, wrong thread~!

Really attractive people sometimes make me goofy but mostly because I'm afraid that they'll think I'm being stupid because they're beautiful rather than because I'm actually tongue-tied.

Or something like that. Recently I was looking for a D&D boxset that just released, and went down to a local comics shop. I'd never been there, and when I first walked in I thought I'd take a look at the Iron Man comics while I was there because I stopped paying attention to them when the RDJ films were really taking off. There was this cute woman re-arranging them or some such, and when I came up she was busy with the stack. I asked her if I could borrow them to check them out for a second, and she handed them to me. When I noticed that they were all single issues rather than a collection, I went to ask her if they had any collections or anthologies, but for some reason had a brain fart and couldn't remember the word "anthology." So there was this really long pause as I was halfway through the sentence trying to think of the word, that got longer and longer as I began to panic since I thought that she was thinking I was being awkward because she was cute.

In short I have a spaghetti-spilling problem

Really attractive people sometimes make me goofy but mostly because I'm afraid that they'll think I'm being stupid because they're beautiful rather than because I'm actually tongue-tied.

Or something like that. Recently I was looking for a D&D boxset that just released, and went down to a local comics shop. I'd never been there, and when I first walked in I thought I'd take a look at the Iron Man comics while I was there because I stopped paying attention to them when the RDJ films were really taking off. There was this cute woman re-arranging them or some such, and when I came up she was busy with the stack. I asked her if I could borrow them to check them out for a second, and she handed them to me. When I noticed that they were all single issues rather than a collection, I went to ask her if they had any collections or anthologies, but for some reason had a brain fart and couldn't remember the word "anthology." So there was this really long pause as I was halfway through the sentence trying to think of the word, that got longer and longer as I began to panic since I thought that she was thinking I was being awkward because she was cute.

In short I have a spaghetti-spilling problem

m-

moe~