Hyrule Warriors

kingddd

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, we get the scarf! I love the scarf, so I want the limited edition! :D

I wonder if the preorder I put it will count for it though...

I think the scarf is only confirmed for Europe so far. (though if there was a limited edition you could preorder already, I may be mistaken)

Edited by L95

I think the scarf is only confirmed for Europe so far. (though if there was a limited edition you could preorder already, I may be mistaken)

If Europe is getting it, I don't see why we wouldn't. It would be really REALLY stupid and unfair if we didn't.

On another topic, I have a new Zelda theory. Stallord = King Dodongo's skeleton. The resemblance is striking!

If Europe is getting it, I don't see why we wouldn't. It would be really REALLY stupid and unfair if we didn't.

Wouldn't be the first time Japan and Europe get a reward America does not. (I'm looking at you, Mario soundtracks).

Man ever since ive heard about Ganon being playable, I was like "say it isnt true." And then it became worst with Zant and Ghirahim. I wonder how they effect the story since we didnt hear more info.

Yeah, I don't like that the game made Sheik a girl since I believe he's a man (the persona anyway). But let's not get into that debate again.

Wouldn't be the first time Japan and Europe get a reward America does not. (I'm looking at you, Mario soundtracks).

Music is one thing. But a real scarf? We better get that damn thing! I'd have something to wear around my neck in the winter. Something cool that shows off the Nintendo fangirl in me. ^^

I got my hopes up for nothing.

I was expecting Groose, Nabooru, Ashei/Yeta, and Ganondorf. I got 1/4.

But instead we get two meh villains who we all knew were playable, and Manendorf.

I loved the little extra segments though. Majora's Mask, Link's Awakening, and Twilight Princess (the 3 best Zeldas), are getting good representation, but I really, really, really want Skull Kid.

hmm don't know which one to pick. I never liked preordering from amazon.ca because they always ship it two days after release. Not a fan of support gamestop or ebgames either. Guess I'll wait and see what the Skyward Sword is before choosing.

I really hope that the costume packs will be available outside of preordering some time after the game is released.

I'm expecting everything to be available as regularly paid DLC, regardless of what pre-order you get.

Since Gamestop and Amazon are getting a pack each, I'm guessing Best Buy is getting the last one?

So no scarf for us Americans?! Total fucking bullshit.

I agree, but we can always find them on amazon in the time to come.. hopefully not too pricy.

$300 for the chest? I doubt it. I didn't pay nearly that much for my FE: Awakening 3DS bundle, though that was at GameStop.

I'm mainly interested in the scarf and the clock anyway. :P

(I'm of the mind they should have removed TP's cape... It doesn't... really animate well .-. )

Ganondorf normally doesn't have a cape in Hyrule Warriors, so it not animating well is understandable. I don't think it animated well in Smash Bros. or any of his other appearances, either.

For those of you that care, Gamestop will have the Ocarina of Time costumes, while Amazon seems to be getting the Twilight Princess costume pack*.

*This is the canadian Amazon site, but it is probable that the US site will get it too.

Dunno who has the Skyward Sword pack yet.

http://www.amazon.com/Hyrule-Warriors-Wii-U/dp/B00KWEHBAG/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1407534226&sr=1-1&keywords=hyrule+warriors

Yup, american amazon has the Twilight Costumes. Imo they are superior

edit: ALSO HEY LANA IS IN THE BOXART <3

ST00PID STRIKETHROUGH RAEG

Edited by Quintessence