Tyne-Wear Mafia - Where Are They Now? Special Bonus 2016 Update

Parrhesia

can we please get a mafia game where poly ends up being the last scum remaining while busy/disinterested so we can see how he acts in that situation as mafia now that this inevitably happens every game

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weapons, why scorri over bear

I might actually not lynch Poly since this exact situation has happened like 3 times before and he was town in each of them. Feel like he'd just give up as maf, or sub out.

People who I think are town:

Prims: Voted for Paperblade Day 1 and didn't jump on the Randa wagon.

Beli: Voted by Marth when he was exposed as mafia (not a good idea for mafia to give out fellow scum). There's a possibility that it could be a WIFOM strategy though.

Blitz: Discovered Marth was scum last phase and helped town greatly - definitely not something scum would do.

I'll follow up with people I think are scum later.

##Unvote

- I've made a list of people I consider to be NOTMAFIA (can't really call anyone town at this point cause unknown)

Prims, Blitz - obvnotmafia

Shin - pushed pretty hard by Refa d1 (we'll ignore that your last post i quoted was the most scummy post so I had to vote you)

Kirsche - mostly from his cam reads which I was trying to ignore but until he proves otherwise ill consider him notmafia. rapier has a point about him but i still like kirsche as notmafia

-going through the rest of the players there isnt much i dont like

Weapons - so many hashtags are scummy

Candel - still not liking the weapons wagon from d1, kinda weird earlyclaim with 2 votes on him

-and then we have these three who id have no qualms killing (in order) at any point by any means

REIN - hasn't posted in 5 days/3 phases (currently on the 4th phase), also said he would make an actual post in his only post (he didnt)

SCORRI - probably shouldnt have signed up if vacation forever
BEAR - lol

so i guess I kinda have to vote Candel or Rein cause everyone else is fairly null or leaning town, but since candel already has some votes

##Vote Reinfleche

can we please get a mafia game where poly ends up being scum

fixed. I've rolled scum maybe three times in SF games, and two were anon games (and the third was Badass).

okay, now I have to vanish for a couple of days because all-day driver's courses too stronk

##Unvote

##Vote: Rein

Lurkers need to get out of the way now and not *YLO. I actually prefer this to scorri/Bear because we've seen nothing indicating this slot still exists and I don't recall their post bringing much new to the table even if it was alright.

funny that no one shows up unless pushed and some don't even when pushed

I am not really scum reading Rein, but I don't see why he needs to lurk this much

also fun fact, Strawman disappeared along with the rest

I exist, sorta. It's true I probably shouldn't have signed up, but I was doing it for Furet so he could run his game. Oh well, etc.

I'm still pretty lost, but agree with the general consensus of lurkers are decent targets, even if it means lynching me. I'd obviously prefer to not be lynched, but I also can't really say I have an solid scum reads from the people who have been posting, so for now

##Vote: Rein

I am not really scum reading Rein, but I don't see why he needs to lurk this much

are you gonna get back to me on those non-bear reads

also fun fact, Strawman disappeared along with the rest

This bugs me.

okay, so, I looked at the ISO of Refa and came to notice that he mentioned his scum buddies one way or another, but mostly, he defended his scum buddies more than anything else.

he hasn't actually interacted directly with any of his buddies (excepting Paperblade regarding SB vote). He also never brought up Marth in D1 cause Marth wasn't ever a topic.

First, he starts by defending Cam against Paper, the he goes and defends FFM against Marth, judging by that logic, I think FFM has a higher chance of being scum. The same goes for Rapier, but a lower priority than FFM.There is also Kirsche when Refa once defends Kirsche having low post pointed out by Weapons where Refa says Kirsche at least has good content. He has some interactions with FFM, but he has none with Kirsche.

Rapier actually looks like he is trying to scum hunt, so, I am reading him as town more than the other 2. FFM has done nothing to actually obtain reads, neither has Kirsche actually now that I think of it.

Refa's two main scum reads were SB and Shin and he had a lot of interactions with Shin (also, I must say Shin is the only remaining wagon from D1). I am not really sure how to deal with this though, cause so far, Refa's play looks like defending scum with town and attacking scummy town (insert SB), so, I am thinking Shin is more likely town based on this. Also, a thing to note is that no one ever bothered to attack the inactives (normally, it is good content for scum to attack inactives)

well, that is just my thoughts, I don't think iso'ing the other 3 scum will out much, but will try it later

I need to run

I'm not quite sure where the Rein votes are coming from, I don't like the idea of lynching inactives... although I dislike inactives even less! I can see the logic though, I guess if worst came to worse we wouldn't miss them too much.

it's mostly a matter of circumstance - a lot of the more active slots have favorable interactions with scum, and inactives will be a bitch to read lategame if left around. easier to pick between two guys who've been engaged in the game in 3p lylo than two lurkers (or even worse, one of both)

man between this and being OK with Randa getting D1 lynched for utility I feel like I've become the mafia pragmatist which is probably kind of lame.

what makes you think I believed Marth's claim and why don't you exist?

##Vote: Bear

It was 11 PM for me and I had been working all day, exhaustion makes it hard to think straight.

I didn't exist recently because weekend but I'll do better this week.

@ Lurker lynching: what Prims says makes sense so I don't have a particular problem with it. I don't think it will come to me getting lynched for inactivity next phase so

man between this and being OK with Randa getting D1 lynched for utility I feel like I've become the mafia pragmatist which is probably kind of lame.

Prims for scum MVP.

I actually think DA BEAR's promise of activity sounds good, if Beli's not getting lynched, I'm pretty happy to see the likes of Rein or FFM go.

I forget that this is a bastard game so the vig can flip as SK or sometthing.

Dunno what Blitz means by me doing nothing to obtain reads when I have cases in the thread and posted a full chart earlier.

I guess I'm ok to lynch R+J but they haven't really done anything scummy aside from not being here and there's a bunch of other inactives. I'd prefer to lynch Strawman if we must lynch an inactive, still think Poly is scummy though. His reaction is townie I guess as there was no real threat of said turbolynch.

Why is scorri getting no love?

Because I'm cute and adorable and innocent and everybody loves me?

Or, more likely, you haven't actually given much of a case on my beyond "she's inactive, lol" and I've had a legitimate excuse for my inactivity and have actually been trying to exist some more now that I'm actually back home and have a bit more free time? Whereas others have been like "Oh yeah, I'll totally get content and it'll be great" and then never show.

I forget that this is a bastard game so the vig can flip as SK or sometthing.

From what eclipse said during signups I don't think the game would do something like that.

I'm going to re-read Prims when I get a comp, something about his posts is pinging me

Sorry. I let personal things get in the way yesterday and lost all motivation to try in this game this phase.

I have ample time the rest of today, I'll try to actually be of use and figure something now that all of my reads sans Randa have turned out wrong.