Tyne-Wear Mafia - Where Are They Now? Special Bonus 2016 Update

Parrhesia

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By commuter, I mean I can make myself untargetable for one night. I used my ability last night because I thought I would be night-killed.

Anyway, I still think Poly is the SK. There are pseudonyms in this game (making his claim easy to fake) and I still think the reason why Poly has stayed this long (taking RL into account) is because he got a fun role (lol meta).

##Vote: Poly

Frosty srsly

I could also still be around because I'm actually still alive as VT (which NEVER HAPPENS).

that is some faulty-ass reasoning

like, I'm not gonna back any lynch other than Beli/FFM/Straw today, and even Straw is contingent on his claim

Beli and FFM's reasons for thinking I'm SK are bad (did Beli even have a reason?) also

FIVE POSTS IN A ROW I'M THE BEST

also, Frosty, consider this

if I were SK, why would I claim vanilla with a confirmed living tracker

I don't think poly is sk but we have like 5 ml's so it's probably for the good of town that he dies and doesn't distract people #primslogicbutbetter

I want to lynch FFM so

##Vote: FFM

I feel like everyone is ignoring kirsche but I'm not really feeling like he's SK so idk.

if I were SK, why would I claim vanilla with a confirmed living tracker

please, if I were SK I would have NKed Marth Night 1

these are both stupid WIFOM. especially Poly, basically everybody alive has claimed something that can be tracked.

##Vote: FFM

Don't buy that we have both a commuter and a BP.

I'm actually torn on who's more likely to be SK

I feel like Frosty would have been lynched or killed already if he were town so maybe it's him

plus the point Prims brings up is good

that said Beli's claim seems even sketchier to me because copier is totally something an SK could have

the thing about beli's claim is that he has to use it to clear people as not being SK on the kill, which would eventually PoE him if he's the SK himself

the thing about beli's claim is that he has to use it to clear people as not being SK on the kill, which would eventually PoE him if he's the SK himself

how so?

especially when he only targets once every two nights

so, Shin, did you seriously claim miller with nothing else to add to it? (why does this feel like Conspiracy again........)

also, Strawman should get in here and anyone who hammers more than 2 hrs before phase end is scum cause they clearly just want the wizard (who has actually failed to do ANYTHING productive this game) gone

oh, and I forgot to add, Weapons, I thought you claimed you are forced to post at night, why is it that phase can end even if you don't post?

so, Shin, did you seriously claim miller with nothing else to add to it? (why does this feel like Conspiracy again........)

You can pretend the bullet proof ninja lover part is true, but I'm just a miller really.

I mean, you said I shouldn't send in my night action until you post, but why would you ask that, if you can prevent the night's end by not posting yourself?

and that is exactly my point, I thought you claimed you were forced to post at night, how can it end even if I sent in my action, if you haven't posted?