Everyone is Choosing Their Own Mafia Mafia 3.3 (Night 4)

Paperblade

Come to think of it, if Xinnidy didn't get my protection that night, she prolly would've died, and as such she wouldn't have been there to save my life indirectly towards the end. Funny how that works.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We could always work together in future games, provided we team up early before I have too many other allies. I like to work with only a few people since I don't like the idea of being forced to betray some people for the sake of others later in the game.

I think they were more concerned about your role more than anything. It makes sense considering how hardy you were.

Yeah, but it doesn't make me a threat so much as a steadfast ally who won't be going anywhere.

Meh.

Yeah, but it doesn't make me a threat so much as a steadfast ally who won't be going anywhere.

Meh.

it's a threat when we want the CIRAXIS TEAM to win

and we already have three people

I was telling them that we didn't need to worry about you till endgame, though

until I died, I guess

i think i claimed a different variant of my role to every single person who asked; i had this whole list of things that could loosely be qualified as "prophet"

i'm honestly kind of annoyed that i died before i got a chance to use them all :(

Elieson told me bearclaw wanted me dead the night after he motivated me lol.

that's not true.

I said i'd want you dead if I didn't motivate you in response to blitz wantingme to motivate Eli (Paperblade) since i'd already agreed to motivate you.

But you didn't know my alias so the revenge I feared wasn't happening.

that's not true.

I said i'd want you dead if I didn't motivate you in response to blitz wantingme to motivate Eli (Paperblade) since i'd already agreed to motivate you.

But you didn't know my alias so the revenge I feared wasn't happening.

pretty sure Refa implied that he thought Elie was lying about that

This is what happens when people promise to do X for like 8 people.

It seems like Elie wants me to leak some secret info, what should I do?~

You can keep that secret info to yourself, that'd be whollllly supported~

Also thanks Manix, for being the only person who ever shot me (Paperhost) all game long. 2bro4me

still not the same as threatening people to shoot who you tell them to

also there are a lot of people who just don't do anything the entire game

they don't find out info

they don't make allies, let alone form blocs

so they don't really care about who they shoot or don't shoot

that's the real problem imo

Hey, guys.

You want to talk to me.

I'm on IRC.

YOU ARE FREE TO TALK TO ME.

Because I sure as hell won't approach you without good reason. And if you DID talk to me, you would've found out some interesting things. Also, I am quite peeved as to why I died, because had I survived, my target would've been Makaze, by RNG.

**raises his hand**

even though I was on IRC I didn't talk to you

sorry I was so lazy

NO KIDDING.

That out of the way, the reason why I wasn't talking to people was because I'd literally do nothing for the first two nights.

lol i literally said in-thread tha ti would fullclaim to everyone who asked

i was [partially] lying, but STILL GOT PEOPLE TO TALK TO ME 10/10

E:

also since these games are mostly for fun anyway i'm going to flat out admit that i have more fun screwing around with other people's BEST LAID PLANS than actually trying to win

Edited by CT075

I REALLY need to make a long post here,

first of all, the reason I didn't take Proto's suggestion was mainly because his plan was full of holes and the more important fact remained that he wanted me to betray people I had a ceasefire with. I wanted to shoot the one person I didn't have a ceasefire with, that being Makaze (no, we never made a ceasefire).

next up, Proto claims he warned me of other people betraying me, but Refa and Ciraxis warned me first, making it worse on Proto. To take things further, Proto's strategy REQUIRED the help of my abilities, so, he was the one in need of help, not me.

I had actually given up on this game and was completely expecting to lose and if I hadn't died and was among the 4 people remaining (Refa, Ciraxis, Vhaltz and me) I would have shot someone's corpse and let them kill me. (cause I would KNOW I could have won by shooting Refa instead)

next up, the actual optimal strategy I can think of IF I really wanted to win would have been

DOUBLE SHOOT Ciraxis, get Makaze to kill Refa and Proto to shoot Vhaltz while everyone else shoots Makaze and I didn't want to do it cause it involved betraying too many people.

next up, things that looked like betrayals, but weren't

I asked Makaze to shoot Discharge cause he was dead set on killing Mitsuki (cause she is part of Vhaltz's crew) and I didn't want it to happen. I thought Vhaltz's role was that he could bet if he will get shot or not and if he bets right, he will not lose his BPV for first shot(based on his crumb). I thought Vhaltz was betting shot and decided that if Makaze shot Vhaltz, it wouldn't be too bad, so, I gave Makaze the info to shoot Vhaltz instead.

Next up, things that were betrayals

me and Elie saw how Vhaltz's team was so OP, that unless Mits or Vhaltz got shot, we decided it was better if we let their deaths slide

I betrayed Ciraxis by shooting Euklyd cause if Euklyd didn't die, either people would be dead-set on destroying the Ciraxis faction or they would easily win over the rest (which was actually more likely to happen)

so, killing off Euklyd opened up a spot on their team and the other reason I killed Euklyd was cause he figured out my role and he would be a threat if he turned me into a public enemy.

I guess Proto falls under this too, but I am pretty sure he shot me as well

Next up were my mistakes,

apologizing to Makaze for thinking he betrayed me when it was actually the fault of the info I got (damn you Mitsuki)

I said to Makaze that Mitsuki was the rolecop, but I meant to say she was my only link to the rolecop scan and I dunno who the rolecop is (yes, I am kinda stupid)

Next up are things I didn't like

Makaze was way too stubborn and I had to give up a lot of info to change his mind. He also gave off the impression that he didn't want to work with anyone, why I thought he betrayed me to begin with :(

Proto trying to be a mastermind

Mitsuki not trusting me :(

Poly not talking to others

PKL shooting me for no reason

People who helped a lot

Elie, if he wasn't here, I couldn't have come close to getting as much info I had without Skype and the lower levels of efforts I pulled off compared to 3.0 and would have liked to win with him

Ciraxis for giving me all that info

other people agreeing not to shoot me

me and Elie saw how Vhaltz's team was so OP, that unless Mits or Vhaltz got shot, we decided it was better if we let their deaths slide

Mitsuki not trusting me :(

Well I clearly did the right thing!

Also @Elie: so you were on our team and you decided to let Vhaltz and I die? Wow

If I had lived longer you would probably have lived longer, since I was trying to protect all the people who were my allies and I did a decent job on it. Too bad I guess (=3=)

Honestly,on the night that you died,I was completely confused. I thought the drive would save Vhaltz (or maybe kill him idk) but then you died and I was like waahhhh??

you didn't get what I said Mitsuki, I said, we decided we would let anyone but the two of you die from you big group

@Makaze, when did I force you to do anything?

@Mitsuki (it is not a question of this topic) why did you think I was scum in Tyne Wear?

Edited by Blitz

I REALLY need to make a long post here,

first of all, the reason I didn't take Proto's suggestion was mainly because his plan was full of holes and the more important fact remained that he wanted me to betray people I had a ceasefire with. I wanted to shoot the one person I didn't have a ceasefire with, that being Makaze (no, we never made a ceasefire).

So you decided to shoot me instead? I warned you that if you went for Makaze, the optimal strategy would be for me to shoot you and secure my victory. I didn't want to shoot you, and that's why I told you all about this plan and advised you to shoot Refa. If you had to shoot somebody you made a ceasefire with, why did you pick the one person that just gave up a clear chance of winning in order to try protecting you?

I'm not seeing what the holes are. Makaze was shooting Vhaltz, Vhaltz was shooting Ciraxis. The only way you would be screwed then would be if Ciraxis decided to shoot you. Me and Makaze would both want to win, and Vhaltz would not have shot you.

next up, things that looked like betrayals, but weren't

I asked Makaze to shoot Discharge cause he was dead set on killing Mitsuki (cause she is part of Vhaltz's crew) and I didn't want it to happen. I thought Vhaltz's role was that he could bet if he will get shot or not and if he bets right, he will not lose his BPV for first shot(based on his crumb). I thought Vhaltz was betting shot and decided that if Makaze shot Vhaltz, it wouldn't be too bad, so, I gave Makaze the info to shoot Vhaltz instead.

You asked Makaze to shoot Discharge, promised to share info. Makaze shot Discharge, Discharge died. You never gave him the info, and you accused him of betraying you, even though he did exactly as you asked. So not only did you betray Makaze, but you've been telling people that he betrayed you even though he never did any such thing.

Proto trying to be a mastermind

What?

I've been trying to ally with you every single game and I never betrayed you at all. The one time I find that my optimal strategy is to shoot you, I decided to warn you about it and present an alternative plan. Are you seriously pissed off at me because I told you about it?

I didn't cook up the whole situation, fyi. If you were shooting Makaze and Vhaltz was shooting Ciraxis, then the optimal strategy for me was to shoot you. I didn't want to shoot you so I warned you about it, hoping we can work together. Instead, you just outright shot me because you were annoyed that I happened to be in a position where shooting you was the optimal strategy, even though I absolutely didn't want to go with that.