Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 4 - Game Over

Paperblade

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't Bizz say their actions tonight could prove that they're not CL?

yes

my action tonight can prove I'm not CL (well, it'll at least prove a couple of things)

when the time comes I will say more of course

thanks sb for fucking suggesting that though, I was hoping someone wouldn't. now psych is gonna think i'm cult all game and not fucking shut up about it, even when i prove my actual role. seriously psych just shut up already.

I'd probably go, like, Bear > Psych ? FFM > Beli maybe for my scum reads, but I'm unsure of the last two right now.

I still think that Bear's scum by virtue of the Elie scumflip and the fact that Refa's more known as a scum player than as town. Plus, I don't really remember what else Bear's done all game.

FFM's kinda coasting lately with a claim that's really not all that strong, which is kind of not good. Even then, from what I can remember, he hasn't done much. On the other hand, this makes me kinda leery on him being scum too because he was like this in Conspiracy too before he subbed out, and IIRC he also did something similar in Tyne-Wear, and both were town games for him. So I don't know.

Psych's play has been weird all game and I don't really see that coming from town!Psych? I don't remember his meta all that well but whatever. I'll reread him to get a more complete case later. The main thing is that I really don't like his "case" on Via being CL.

Beli's mostly a gut read, though it could just be that I dislike his playstyle and think he looks scummy most of the time anyways. Shrug.

As for Cult, I'd still say Eury based solely on flavourspec and the fact that she's been very not active during this game, which may be due to personal issues, but really, I'm thinking part of it is due to her not knowing how to play Cult (or 3p in general).

I just realized something ughh facepalms

psych's role only says he can't be recruited. it doesn't say straight out that there's a CL, right? so what if there's not a CL but like an inquisitor (SK that cults the peopl it doesn't kill) or whatever? it would explain why there wasn't a second kill n1; maybe someone got saved or something. Who knows! I'm pretty positive about there probably being an SK in this game and it would therefore make a LOT more sense. again I hate rolespeccing but really.

also psych suspects me every game it's nothing new

can someone like kill psych so we can actually see his role PM and confirm this for ourselves bc this is really annoying tbh

didn't like the last eurykins post it just felt to me eurykins was getting behind refa being scum just because kirshe came in and layed down an argument on refa, relying on kirshe's argument instead of their own

..Wut? I had my own D1 case on both Refa and Mitsuki, which is why I still want Refa dead. Nice try though (didn't even realize/read Kirche's supposed case on Refa as well, so there's that as well).

i think eurykins is scum. everyone else has said it already

Somehow this feels very shallow and otherwise seems to just go with the flow of said discussions. Kinda weird coming from you, Bizz.

eurykins - bad last post, hasn't really been here but still wants to lynch refa because ??? seems to be throwing support for a refa lynch without actually offering anything (by lynch i mean is mafia etc etc etc)

Already stated my reason as to why I want Refa dead, the fact that my D1 Mitsuki read was dead on, and the fact that Elie was likewise another accurate gut read. Also had a case on D1 which seemed reasonable enough. Not my fault if you guys don't read what few posts I did have in this game.

As for Cult, I'd still say Eury based solely on flavourspec and the fact that she's been very not active during this game, which may be due to personal issues, but really, I'm thinking part of it is due to her not knowing how to play Cult (or 3p in general).

...What? I don't even know/see how me plausibly flipping ITP (Especially since I happened to be SK in another game earlier) would affect my activity/responses in a negative fashion, so the whole 'flavor spec' here just seems flimsy as hell, imo. That, and possibly being tossed out of my living conditions kinda makes for more priority and effort IRL than a Mafia game that may have slipped my mind once or twice, thanks (no offense to the host/players, just been wrecked by IRL things as of late + having initially been thinned out amongst 3 games at once).

yes

my action tonight can prove I'm not CL (well, it'll at least prove a couple of things)

when the time comes I will say more of course

I really can't think of any role really that proves that you can't be cult unless you can post your role pm in thread or give your role pm to someone else through some means.

And I've seen situations where these are also affected by such things as godfather where if a scum godfather had something like this interact with him it just post a fake claim of him being a vanilla or whatever in thread.

Somehow this feels very shallow and otherwise seems to just go with the flow of said discussions. Kinda weird coming from you, Bizz.

this is a very scum response thank you for confirming my suspicions

@shinori it would be really op if cult had my role just sayin

Why does it piss you off that I think you're cult? I said I wouldn't block you tonight. You are really getting defensive over this whole cult thing.

You should know me well enough that my reads are sporadic at best, not to mention that sometimes I function a lot off of gut and responses towards me. You being extremely defensive about this whole cult thing, not just defensive towards me but others who mention it really strikes me as off and makes me WANT to pursue it more.

THAT'S HOW I WORK.

it's not just you it's like everyone?? no one's explained why they think I'm cult except "OH VIA IS HAPPY THAT MEANS THEY ROLLED ITP LOLOL"

I'm just rly annoyed and you would be too if you were me

Via I think you're exaggerating the extent of this push on you, calm down, you'll get your action through tonight. I also think it's a little presumptuous to say I'm unnaturally focused on Refa when I've only made like 4 posts and 3 of them were mostly just responding to Refa's concerns. Anyway while we're going over reads, going down the playerlist:

-Bear is leaning town for reasons mentioned earlier.

-Beli has a very open thought process and very open with their reads, some aren't explained as much as I would like but I remember he didn't like casing in reclass so going to write it off as meta.

-eclipse: lying scumlord lynchpls.

-Eury hasn't really done anything post-D1 and cba to read all that so null.

-FFM: Leaning scum for reasons already stated by myself and others.

-Iris: solid D1 but not much else, she might be culted I guess but think that's presumptuous. Wouldn't lynch atm.

-Jalmont is like Beli except everything he says is well reasoned as well so probtown.

-Whoa SB is super townie, have you seen his role pm? Much helpful, very protown.

-Poly's recent stuff is bad but not really scummy, for one thing flavourspeccing is pretty terrible. I also don't like his Refa defence, I'm biased but I don't think he's really addressed my case and Refa didn't bus eclipse after the Elie flip. A lot of his recent reads are pretty waffley or inconclusive, the only one with much backing is his bear read which I find weak. Leaning scum.

Ok, out of motivation as navigating wii u browser is a little tedious, but basically Psych is null, Via is gut town from what's I've seen recently and Shinori/WomC are town based on role. Scumspectrum:

Scum

eclipse

Refa

FFM

Poly

Psych

Eury

Iris

Beli

Bear

Via

Jalmont

Shinori

Weapons

Me/SB

Town

Ok yeah that last Eury post was megascummy. Didnt even give any reads. I'd also be willing to lynch her on her viewpoint that "antitown" should be lynched without remorse, because what a hypocrite.

Shinori, can we get some reads?

Would join a concensus bear lynch the most.

See, when people start posting I can stop tunneling Refa, who deserves to live longer by virtue of being interesting.

I dunno if I'd say it was 'megascummy', Weapons, but it did come off as super-defensive. Like, I'm okay with the explanation for her inactivity, the rest of her post - particularly wrt Via - is bad.

Also, Kirsche, I didn't even see you case Refa so there.

I just realized something ughh facepalms

psych's role only says he can't be recruited. it doesn't say straight out that there's a CL, right? so what if there's not a CL but like an inquisitor (SK that cults the peopl it doesn't kill) or whatever? it would explain why there wasn't a second kill n1; maybe someone got saved or something. Who knows! I'm pretty positive about there probably being an SK in this game and it would therefore make a LOT more sense. again I hate rolespeccing but really.

also psych suspects me every game it's nothing new

I can't be recruited and I know there's a cult.

The other day when I got confused was because of flavor I guess but it's still in the back of my mind. See, Marth was Haze who at one point fooled everyone in town there was a fake cult. I am eclipse who hates third parties and especially cults. This made me think the Haze thing was happening again because I had inadvertently told everyone there was a cult when there wasn't.

I also got the cat thing between went I went to bed and when I woke up.

..Wut? I had my own D1 case on both Refa and Mitsuki, which is why I still want Refa dead. Nice try though (didn't even realize/read Kirche's supposed case on Refa as well, so there's that as well).

Already stated my reason as to why I want Refa dead, the fact that my D1 Mitsuki read was dead on, and the fact that Elie was likewise another accurate gut read. Also had a case on D1 which seemed reasonable enough. Not my fault if you guys don't read what few posts I did have in this game.

while i personally dislike walls i'm not holding that against you (because it's pretty silly to expect everyone to play the same way), what i do find suspicious is that you still want refa dead (or at least it seems like) when you haven't really read/caught up with everything that's happened since day 1. i think the game has changed a lot since day 1 and failing to take that account means that your case isn't as relevant

maybe the kirshe thing is just a coincedence but it did feel like to me your were backing kirche up without being explicit about it