Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 4 - Game Over

Paperblade

well what we have either is not a standard cult (even-numbered recruitment or something???), some of the cult attempts were blocked somehow, or we're really bad at finding cult and have 4 cult right now which is awful.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also jalmont is a huge unknown for me that just kinda comes in and says things and has been really under the radar |:

I don't think bear not becoming a full-driver is a point against him considering Eli would probably have just shot town!bear night 1 and taken full control of the drive if he was able to get that?

FFM's claim really isn't provable either, all he needs is a 1-shot rolecop or w/e in order to get the namecop and the slowcop did... nothing at all. Neither did the namecop, really. My claim isn't 100% proving him as scum but there's kind of some overlap there? I guess I might as well claim it to see

I'm Vhaoz, Town OTP. Rip Mitsuki. I'm basically a 1-shot cop/empowerer who can self-empower in order to recharge the cop. I tried targeting Refa N1 but the drive happened and I got Psych as an inno instead. N2 was recharging, and then N3 I checked Refa and got inno on him too. I only check scum because Vhaltz only looks at scum meta but Psych is probably clear from being cult on his D1 cultproof claim anyway.

Oh right, that's a good point. I figured scum would want to shoot santa over him to negate a clear but they had 2 shots at the time so they could've done both.

Fair enough on FFM claim. Like I dunno, on one hand I can totally see what you mean (and the overlap is there between your claim and his), but his claim is just really weird and I'm not sure if it's a fakeclaim.

I don't think 4 cult is possible or it'd be *YLO, wouldn't it?

Potential LYLO, yeah. I guess there could be 3 cult alive and one of their recruits failed?

I don't think 4 cult is possible or it'd be *YLO, wouldn't it?

I don't know how to do math and rely on you guys to do it for me :3

##Vote:carpet monster because SB forgot and Iris actually had a solid D1 so I'm not fully sold on her lynch yet.

Agree that Shinori is probably culted as no hooks for two nights when he was so eager to hook N1, but don't think he's CL so prob not worth lynching. Worth a vig shot if nothing else but via is probably getting culted tonight so that won't happen. pedit: apparently he hooked Eury which is kinda convenient and I don't even remember him suspecting her?

Other than disappearing after D1 what are the cases on Iris again?

without more kills via may or may not have:

---

4 CULT

6/1/4

no lynch

kill+convert

4/1/5

so yeah this'd be LYLO.

---

3 CULT

7/1/3

lynch

kill+convert

4/1/4

this is MYLO sorta?

---

So I don't think we have every night recruits unless the unclaimed people have done a ton of work blocking them.

kirsche also has a good point on Shinori and it reminds me of Badass kind of where we culted him and then he did nothing.

IMO we should try to lynch cult leader (yeah, I know it's a crapshoot but that's the biggest threat ATM) and let Shinori hook FFM? Don't think we should vig him when we can prove whether or not he's cult by tomorrow.

##Vote: Carpet Monster

Just going with this for now (I thought he was town because of D1 play, but he's been doing the same thing as Iris albeit still being here to post and his claim does conflict with SB/kirsche's).

I don't even know about jalmont lol. I honestly agree with you about him being a big unknown for me. People I can see being CL at this point are him and maaaaaaaybe Psych if he was super good at the WIFOMing.

This doesn't make any sense to me. Shinori said he hooked Eurykins, bearclaw said he got hooked by Shinori, and I'm not inclined to believe that either is lying. It'd be explainable if redirects weren't announced, I guess. At least it proves that neither of them have been culted! Probably!