Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 4 - Game Over

Paperblade

It was discounting everyone who had flipped already, but yeah. And if they really needed a fakeclaim for the CL, I think that they would have been given one? I got a fake as SK in SFMM3 when my character wasn't particularly telling.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone has over 200 posts, you can change the order in which the ISO displays the posts from Descending to Ascending, so as to access the earlier posts. If someone gets over 400 posts, the ones between the first 200 and last 200 are not possible to display via ISO unfortunately.

Sorry for spamming up the thread, this is going to be my last post for a while! I mean it!
Player      Character       Role                 Mafia  CL
bearclaw    Refa            Super Bussed (?) 
Belisarius  scorri          Cat Picture Sender   X 
FFM         Rapier          JoaT                        X
jalmont     Blitz           Cult Inspector       X      X
kirsche/SB  Vhaltz/Mitsuki  OTP                  
Psych       eclipse         Cultproof           
Refa        BBM             Mafia Addict                X
Shinori     ?               2 Night Roleblocker         X
Weapons     Iris            Prims Watcher

This is how I think things currently are at the moment ("Refa why did you put yourself as Cult Leader, are you trying to admit something" no fuck you I'm making this not FMPOV). If anyone has any issues, they can uh...tell me what they are!

If someone has over 200 posts, you can change the order in which the ISO displays the posts from Descending to Ascending, so as to access the earlier posts. If someone gets over 400 posts, the ones between the first 200 and last 200 are not possible to display via ISO unfortunately.

REFA STOP POSTING IMMEDIATELY

Sorry for spamming up the thread, this is going to be my last post for a while! I mean it!

This is how I think things currently are at the moment ("Refa why did you put yourself as Cult Leader, are you trying to admit something" no fuck you I'm making this not FMPOV). If anyone has any issues, they can uh...tell me what they are!

I'm good with a Beli or shinori lynch

Oh, full disclosure since I apparently never did this before. Didn't target anyone on N2, and my N3 targets were SB/kirsche, Iris, and Eurykins.

weapons is not cult, although now i'm unclear on his role is exactly - @weapons did you get a 1-time cult inspect or am i missing something related to your role here?

i think i misunderstood refa's claim - i thought he just targetted everyone as like a decoy to throw off the mafia track/watch role (w/e it was). knowing that my only issue is that the role isn't all that provable and given the cult is OC mafia is a very common fake claim/scummy OC role that isn't really used in NOC based on my experience. while i do feel that rogue makes sense to keep the cult alive with the kills there are i think refa's general play and attitude has been pro-town and i can understand why refa used that targetting everyone role on n1 (if im understanding it correctly) because it's otherwise fairly useless. for now i think there are better targets that warrant more attention

i think using flavor is in general dangerous but then again i have no clue who anybody is in this game so maybe it is a relevant thing to consider in this case. i would guess paperblade is the cult leader but then again he's like the only guy i know anything about. so ill let you guys do that unless there's a "history of SERENESFOREST mafia" i can read somewhere

to me right now i feel that (ignoring flavor because i don't know shit) that carpet monster and bear and shinori are most likely to be mafia/CL with the main basis being inconsistent play along with claims that just don't jive with me - carpet monster's claims just isn't adding up for me in the sense that i'm not sure as a town he felt that he would be nk'd considering there was a vig claim. bear's existence is quite literally nonexistant except for snippets every now and then which at this point in the game indicates to me that if he is putting in the effort not to get subbed from a supposedly boring role then why isn't he trying. shinori is due to general ambivalence and the attitude of "whoops i messed up hahaha so funny free pass i'm good yayyyyyyyyy!!!"

last thought: can we consider psych a vanilla? for all intents and purposes psych is vanilla since no action, but i;d like some thoughts on that. personally i feel like that's vanilla, which if true, raises some interesting questions on psych's alignment

You think everyone thinks I'm mafia? I can't even remember the last time someone straight up said they thought I was mafia.

Alternatively, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Go home and be a family man!" Your family needs loving too, so you will take Guile's advice. When at home, you will be immune to all night kills.

So Quote had the option to prevent the kill on a night where he would obviously be killed and opted to perform a kill instead? I don't get it.

##Vote Belisaurius

I don't think you've ever explained why you want to vote me?

Also, if you're going to spell my name out then spell it out correctly or I will find you and cut you.

Waiting for Shinori to flavor claim would be ideal, though considering how he's played wouldn't surprise me if he didn't. ("LOL I FORGOT")

##Vote Shinori

It's more that basically everyone else has been cleared from being mafia except kirsche/SB and bearclaw.

ok i hear that.

bearclaw has literally not played in the past 3 games hes been in. i dont know why he is signing up. he doesnt seem a likely cultist target because of the possibilty he was joint mafia bus with elie but CL could have assumed he was a mafia/cit bus and gotten lucky. could be the mafias dedicated lurker of course. elie mitsu and eclipse/whoevershereplaced were fairly active.

not really sure about sb. fact he isnt dead yet is def surprising and he seems to be more guarded with his posts than I remember from reclass/tyne but I don't have a problem with what i remember of the content of his posts so we should be wary but meh.

Jalmont: Psych didn't claim vanilla, he claimed cultproof and iirc he thought he was vanilla at one point because there was no sign of a cult for a while?

Beli: Via didn't self-doc because they had confirmed scum to shoot, and forcing us to go through more days with a cult around is a questionable idea at best. And there was never a good point to kill me this game, lol. Not with all of the clears flying around.

Anyway, thoughts on potential CLs will come in my next post! Refa, I hate your ISO.

Jalmont: Psych didn't claim vanilla, he claimed cultproof and iirc he thought he was vanilla at one point because there was no sign of a cult for a while?

Beli: Via didn't self-doc because they had confirmed scum to shoot, and forcing us to go through more days with a cult around is a questionable idea at best. And there was never a good point to kill me this game, lol. Not with all of the clears flying around.

Anyway, thoughts on potential CLs will come in my next post! Refa, I hate your ISO.

Well I also don't have any other powers so I'm basically a vanilla who can't be recruited

You think everyone thinks I'm mafia? I can't even remember the last time someone straight up said they thought I was mafia.

So Quote had the option to prevent the kill on a night where he would obviously be killed and opted to perform a kill instead? I don't get it.

I don't think you've ever explained why you want to vote me?

Also, if you're going to spell my name out then spell it out correctly or I will find you and cut you.

Waiting for Shinori to flavor claim would be ideal, though considering how he's played wouldn't surprise me if he didn't. ("LOL I FORGOT")

##Vote Shinori

What Refa said, and also because I'm starting to doubt the cat thing as town, because it screams an easily provable mafia thing

On the plus side, if I throw the game noone will ever actually want to read this game to find out how!

So I just realized cult could've recruited Via, who would've kept their role? That could've been really bad.

-FFM bugs me because I'm kind of questioning whether he would actually come up with the "I will lie about my role to hide it" thing and the unexplained jump from Manix to CL is completely baffling. It's not just the concealing the tracker thing, he changed from just being a flavour cop outright and even then he outed it with no information in the first place. Him tracking Refa also makes no sense in hindsight wtf, why would you track a cop cleared dude who you haven't mentioned since Day 1? My gut reaction to this is FFM culted Refa so he could claim that he "tracked" him because he thought he would be lynched without buffing his claim, but idk if this is a stretch.

-The only thing that points to Jalmont CL is that it's an easy claim to fake as cult (and the retconning his Blitz thing to "I'm strongwilled" is kind of ergh), but at the same time he's gonna PoE himself down if that's his real role so I'm not concerned about him atm.

-Spoilers: I'm not actually reading Refa's whole ISO I'm just going ctrl+f for cult. One thing I noticed about Refa is how he mentions "I'm not sure I believe that because it seems pretty bad for the cult" when pretty much every claim that messes with the cult cropped up? Like, I kind of felt like it was CL reacting to "oh god not something else I have to deal with" when there were really very few roles capable with screwing with the cult? This is admittedly kind of grasping but yeah. The only other thing that jumps out at me is Very Vague Flavour/Rolespec so this isn't too strong I suppose. If anything he's more likely to be FFM's recruit than CL himself lol.

-I think whoever brought up the odd night culting/even night recruiting possibilty may have been onto something wrt Shinori since multiactions would get the CL caught by scum super quickly and the block lasting longer is a good way to subvert that. His refusal to hook half the time when there's only one scum left and he could be creating clears is baffling. Also: blocking Via on vibes instead of anything else is a really strange play to make too.

Shinori > FFM > Refa > Jalmont (although I think CL Refa is less likely, Jalmont will be PoE'd anyway)

##Vote: Shinori

And I can agree that just cats seems kind of vanilla for this setup, wrt Beli.

Actually, I'd like an explanation for why FFM tracked me of all people too. Like even if I was CL, it would be FREAKING IMPOSSIBLE for him to actually prove it via a track considering my role (actually the same would apply if I was scum too). Honestly not bothered by the cop clear thing because I kind of fucked up there too (targeting Psych yesterday) so it'd be hypocritical of me to take issue with someone else on that regard.

I brought up the odd night/even night thing WRT Shinori. Honestly I thought that applied to you too (which is why I thought you were cult over Shinori), but apparently you couldn't empower yourself yesterday or whatever so it kind of ruins that idea. I'd vote Shinori but I want him to claim (flavorwise too) before that. The only issue with this GREAT PLAN is that Shinori has been doing fuck all. ;/

According to jalmont, his role implied some people couldn't be culted. I assume that applies to Bizz's faction (which is why they were ITP over just being a vig) as well as the Mafia faction.

You could target multiple people though, so it's not like you were trying to prevent more clears from racking up?

I don't think a flavourclaim means anything at this point though, he can just say "I'm Refa" or someone who hasn't been claimed yet considering everyone else has outed what they have.

Via being third party to prevent them from being culted makes sense, actually.