Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 4 - Game Over

Paperblade

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright then

i'm blitz the cult inspector. i see if a player is part of the cult or not. no idea how to play in games with cult in them but there ya go. unless my role is a giant troll/a huge fuck you then cult 99% exists in this game.

iris is cult - i checked last night. good thing too, i was thinking all of you were mafia or something for changing a read from confirmed to town to cult just based on... inactivity? maybe that's a cult tell but i would disagree with that

checked blitz n1, eclipse n2 ---> all were ok (as in, not cult)

i'm fairly positive cult is either restricted in culting or that maybe a larger number than just psych can't be recruited? i don't have any other information except for the fact that its hinted that some users can't be recruited. from my understanding of doing some research on cult games, if the leader isnt dead by n2 it's a cult win, which, obviously hasn't happened so i'm guessing it's balanced somehow.

in other news i think it's really weird that the hydra slot hasn't been scumkilled yet, i feel like a potential 2 players in 1 slot makes it a strong village role (in the sense you have 2 different perspectives in just 1 slot) regardless of role (which wasn't bad anyways). maybe i'm just WIFOMing but that's just my thoughts

beli's cat role feels like an easy mafia safe claim that's provable a la mitsuki but i havent really read beli closely enough to go any farther than that

carpet monster is mafia...or cult??? i guess. claiming in the first place was weird, then changing it up now doesn't make any sense to me. in terms of finding cult i've been looking for people who have changed their play, backtracked, and i think this revelation by carpet monster makes me think he's cult > mafia, although idk if it really matters.

yes, i come in and say things. that's why i was subbed into the game lol

##vote iris

WHAT DO THE CATS DO THOUGH

They're pictures. Of cats. They don't do anything.

I killed eury. I'm elie, the vig.

How did Rein die if you were roleblocked?

Hah. I though I had hooked eury cause I had originally planned on hooking her but then I had read a post from her that made me not want to hook her so I hooked bear.

You make me really want to hit you.

iris is cult - i checked last night. good thing too, i was thinking all of you were mafia or something for changing a read from confirmed to town to cult just based on... inactivity? maybe that's a cult tell but i would disagree with that

We were voting Iris because we thought she was the Serial Killer (she was roleblocked night 1 and no extra kills occured night 1) and we wanted to reduce the amount of kills that were happening to us. Actually reading the topic is a good thing to do. It no longer makes sense to vote Iris unless we think she is the cult leader.

Psych is a likely cult leader because he would still be telling the truth when he says he is unrecruitable.

Jalmont is the other most likely cult leader because idk.

I can definitely see SB/Kirsche being the final mafia but I've still lost that loving feeling about FFM.

##Vote FFM

Rein died because mafia had a vig, Beli, and presumably used their shot on him or the other kill idk BBM? (Why would I kill Rein anyway he wasobvtown??)

##Vote: Iris

According to Rein's results and stuff, the following people are probably not CL:

Me (targeted BBM but was unfortunately unable to cult him)

Via (RB'd while Iris is cult)

SBKay (targeted Psych)

Psych (unrecruitable)

Jalmont (cult cop)

Bear (targeted Refa which was a confirmed drive)

Beli (targeted nobody)

FFM (targeted Eury who flipped town)

Refa (or we'd all be cult)

Iris (wasn't going to target anyone)

Shinori (accounts of RBs)

That's everyone, so CL probably didn't cult N1. In that case CL probably has an alt role. Regardless, I'm pretty sure CL is not me, Via, Psych, or Jalmont.

Rein died because mafia had a vig, Beli, and presumably used their shot on him or the other kill idk BBM? (Why would I kill Rein anyway he wasobvtown??)

##Vote: Iris

I wasn't suggesting you killed Rein I was just wondering if you had any insight.

Who are you planning to kill tonight?

Or maybe Refa could've recruited N1 idk. Want full claims from everyone now. No secrets and no fun.

My role would be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better as CL. Anyways, I stop people from killing me and I get to know if I've been shot (if I targeted multiple people, I wouldn't know who shot me). I think it should be obvious why I kept that part hidden, but I don't think I'm a likely NK candidate anymore. : <

I could also probably claim my user since he would make no sense as cult leader for NUMEROUS REASONS but that wouldn't be fun.

What kind of result did you get from your Blitz check?

I think Jalmont's claim doesn't make sense for how he played? Why would you check eclipse n2 over your larger scumreads and why did you choose to check Iris?

Also would like an answer to both of these.

What kind of result did you get from your Blitz check?

not cult - my check can't be hooked/safeguarded/stopped

I think Jalmont's claim doesn't make sense for how he played? Why would you check eclipse n2 over your larger scumreads and why did you choose to check Iris?

because there's no use in checking people i think are mafia. mafia are automatically not cult because they can't be recruited (this is my understanding of the cult mechanic) so checking people who i have scumreads on doesn't work. i'm working off the assumption that the cult leader is culting the cleanest townies - people who are unlikely to be nightkilled and people who are unlikely to be lynched. so i think in that sense my actions make a lot of sense for how i've played (i thought eclipse was good after that lynch..)

i checked iris because people were thinking she could be cult and i also thought that since she was basically cleaned she would be an ideal cult target.

They're pictures. Of cats. They don't do anything.

How did Rein die if you were roleblocked?

You make me really want to hit you.

We were voting Iris because we thought she was the Serial Killer (she was roleblocked night 1 and no extra kills occured night 1) and we wanted to reduce the amount of kills that were happening to us. Actually reading the topic is a good thing to do. It no longer makes sense to vote Iris unless we think she is the cult leader.

Psych is a likely cult leader because he would still be telling the truth when he says he is unrecruitable.

Jalmont is the other most likely cult leader because idk.

I can definitely see SB/Kirsche being the final mafia but I've still lost that loving feeling about FFM.

##Vote FFM

yep i was thinking about the last day where someone brought that up. you're right i should read the topic!1!!111!1

in any case afaik i don't get any indication if a user i check is a cultist or cult leader i'll ask though