Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 4 - Game Over

Paperblade

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't say who I will kill tonight in case there's another roleblocker.

Beli idk if you said it before I'm lazy & having irl issues but what do your cats do. Do they do anything aside from prove that you're not cult

They're pictures. Of cats. They don't do anything.

never mind I found it

they prove you still have your role tho

So you guys think Iris is the cult leader then? I can see it. I'll go along with it if Quote promises to kill FFM tonight.

I don't think she's the leader necessarily but I do think she's cult and Jalmont seems to agree.

never mind I found it

they prove you still have your role tho

I think that's actually really important bizz

since it'll mean he's not cult, maybe not mafia though

so if me, bizz, jalmont, and beli aren't cult

refa and weapons seem town

iris seems to be cult

that leaves FFM, SB, bearclaw and shinori, though refa or weapons could be cult but I have doubts about that

I think that's actually really important bizz

since it'll mean he's not cult

yes that's what i was saying

"we should all vote iris"

"I dunno man, haven't you heard the rumors? Supposedly she's involved in some pretty shonky business with a cult, not really somebody I'd want in a position of power"

"NO ONE CARES IRIS4GOV4LIFE ##VOTE: IRIS"

And so Iris was voted in for another term as Governor. 8]

It is now Night 4. Night 4 ends whenever Paper says so but probably 24 hours.

Edited by Prims

Hey I just had the worst anxiety attack of my life. & if I end up in the hospital tomorrow just sub me out

You wake up to find two bodies beside each other, as well as several more nearby.

The first to be identified is Iris.

Dear Iris,

making one post in six days like a champ #reinfleche

You are Reinfleche, Town Dead Horse.

Much like Ronald Reagan, people will only remember you for your term as presi-governor and not your time as a movie star. Granted, you were never a movie star, but you know. You love prophets, but you are not a prophet in this game, since it's a shit role like you #rekt. Grats on the wedding though, 8/10 you made me proud

Youre running for elections again, so if you get lynched, you will not die and instead gain a new ability.

You are allied with the Town. You win if all threats are eliminated.You are allied with OC Mafia. You win if all threats are eliminated.

You find a note next to her corpse that reads "You no longer scan as Mafia to cop investigations." Awkward.

The other body next to her is Via.

Dear Via,

I CANNOT FUCKING WIN AS SK EVER

You are Elieson, Self Aligned Father.

You work 80 hours a week and support a family, and how does SF mafia repay you? With stupidity and a noose! That's just not fair. You're tired of town winning when you're wolf, you want to win. So they'll pay. They'll all pay!

At night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Murder USER in his sleep." You will take your family on a road trip to USER's house, where you will murder them to death. USER, that is, not your family. Your family will just watch. You. As a result of this watching, you will also learn everyone that targeted you that night. However, they won't see people attempting to kill you.

Alternatively, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Go home and be a family man!" Your family needs loving too, so you will take Guile's advice. When at home, you will be immune to all night kills.

You are allied with yourself. You win if Town wins.

You quickly realize that the rest of the bodies around are Elieson's family. More awkward.

It is now Day 5. Day 5 ends in 72 hours at 5:30PM PDT (GMT-7) on Monday, September 8th.

With 9 players alive, it's 5 to lynch!

Edited by Paperblade