Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 4 - Game Over

Paperblade

The notions by Via/Weapons seem strange to me, honestly. I don't see anything noteworthy/"super-scummy" about my responses, but alright.

(Though I will agree that, yeah, I didn't give any reads, 'cause today's pretty much done in terms of "Who's on the chopping block" and such, and I only put that post together to respond to whatever was being directed at me, not towards making/putting out actual reads when I've limited time to respond.) Would rather take the time to give actual, in-depth reads, vs. half-assed/surface reads at best.

I don't believe that I've been "anti-town" in the notion that I'm standing by my intial gut reads (which generally flip 80%+ correct for me across my games), + the fact that I've already been correct on at least 2 counts thus far. So not seeing the hypocritical part there, Weapons.

Also, from my skimming of Refa/whatever pages I could, I see no change in how I feel wrt Refa, so thus my read on him since D1 really hasn't changed. Whether that makes me scummy or not for staying with my gut/vibes I've gotten from him is debatable.

And why would I back Kirsche up when I've hardly read any of his posts/content? o.O (No offense, Kirsche- I haven't honestly read in depth with a lot of player's posts as the day phases sorta drag on.) Makes little to no sense.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm inclined to just say yes i think we've gotten all that we really can so unless people who are somewhere except for here decide to be here, i doubt something new that hasn't been said will come up

so ya? i guess if no objections i can hammer sometime l8r tonight

isn't eclipse L-2 right now because weapons unvoted or did he vote again

because yeah it feels like we're not really doing anything much now besides [shit about refa here]

I could probably help hammer or whatever, but I'm too busy to make an ACTUAL CONTENT post although in all honesty it'd just be a reply to kirsche and a "what" added in for FFM's Iris case.

refa is content from you important or would you rather just end the day today bc there's nothing else being done, everyone except Iris and eclipscum have said their pieces