Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 4 - Game Over

Paperblade

I can't see a me role as CL and I cant think of a lot of other people who would have double roleblocker flavour (fun fact: I was prodded three times that game, and prims still gave me a mention ( like thing) for mvp) so shinori checks out.

unsure how I feel about jalmont, I find his role townie but that FFM vote ( which seems to be based on FFM being a JOAT more than anything else) is giving me bad vibes.

unsure who I want to vote and it's 11 so no reading tonight

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NEITHER OF THESE ARE ACTUALLY LEGIT REASONS FOR VOTING ME.

Also neither of those are actually, you know, reasons.

All your posts make such a hilarious overreaction from someone who barely bothered to play the game that you've gotta be cult or mafia. Vote stays.

All your posts make such a hilarious overreaction from someone who barely bothered to play the game that you've gotta be cult or mafia. Vote stays.

Best reasoning ever for voting.

Why are you voting me? Am I scum or cult LEADER?

Cause if you think im just some random ass guy who was culted your vote on me would be wasted. Either way I see nothing in your posts that actually specify what you think I am alignment wise and you just seem fine overall in general with trying to lynch me.

Which is just awful especially since there was still no actual reason stated for voting me in the first place.

You simple voted me and left basically. And you are simply saying your vote is staying on me for little to no reason.

So you are literally just voting out of inactivity?

Really? That's scum hunting now? Okay. Yeah. GREAT IDEA WEAPONS.

##Vote: Weapons

Frankly that's all I needed to vote you.

You've been doing nothing the past few days phases either really and your only reason for voting me is that "I've done the least." Which you and I and everyone else here knows. ISNT SCUMHUNTING. Especially this late into the game.

Actually, now that I think about it, ignoring cult, I'm not scum, Refa and Psych are clear, I really think Jalmont and SBkirsche are town for balance reasons, bear doesn't read as scum, Shinori is an RB, and idk, but I don't think FFM is scum. That just leaves Beli

##Unvote, ##Vote: Belisaurus

Now parking for the rest of the phase.

OK, so I just read Iris' wincon and it clearly says "you win when all threats have been eliminated". Thoughts? INB4 Cult Leader is some weird sort of mason recruiter.

Shinori, you haven't done anything cogent since day 1 and you have the audacity to tell anyone else that they're not scumhunting? Then you pull the same thing you're advocating against and vote for Weapons? (ignoring that Weapons had posted his opinions previously whereas you have not) Besides this temper tantrum you're throwing, have you done anything? No? Okay.

Shinori, you haven't done anything cogent since day 1 and you have the audacity to tell anyone else that they're not scumhunting? Then you pull the same thing you're advocating against and vote for Weapons? (ignoring that Weapons had posted his opinions previously whereas you have not) Besides this temper tantrum you're throwing, have you done anything? No? Okay.

WHEN DID I EVER SAY I DID ANYTHING?

LIKE CAN YOU READ?

So, please tell me WHAT POINT IN TIME I ever actually gave on the idea that I actually did anything. I DIDNT I NEVER SAID I DID. And I KNOW I HAVENT DONE ANYTHING AND I ADMIT I HAVENT DONE ANYTHING. Weapons is just acting like he's done stuff and not anywhere near the same thing that I've done.

ME: Not done anything, admits I haven't done anything.

Weapons: Hasn't done anything, acts like he has.

MASSIVE DIFFERENCE HERE YOU _________________

^P.S. That's me bleeping myself so I don't get in too much trouble or spark a random fight here for no reason.

SO HOW ABOUT WE FLIP THIS ON YOU BELI.

Beli? Have you done anything this day phase? No? Okay.

Beli? Have you given any legit reasoning for voting me this day phase? No? Okay.

That thing you yelled at me about for "Pulling the same thing I'm advocating against" IS KIND OF ALL OVER YOUR FUCKING POSTS FOR THIS ENTIRE DAY PHASE.

You know that important organ that's inside your skull.

You should use it.

Now seriously, either get a legit reason for voting me or admit that you are just bullshitting your way through this day phase with a lazy, half-assed, completely weak, pointless vote.

Actually, now that I think about it, ignoring cult, I'm not scum, Refa and Psych are clear, I really think Jalmont and SBkirsche are town for balance reasons, bear doesn't read as scum, Shinori is an RB, and idk, but I don't think FFM is scum. That just leaves Beli

##Unvote, ##Vote: Belisaurus

Now parking for the rest of the phase.

Why did you say "Ignoring cult, I'm not scum." Instead of "Ignoring cult, I'm not scum, I'm not cult." Or some shiz.

Shinori can you give me a legitimate reason why I should bother explaining myself to you? If the only time you're going to play a game you signed up for is when you are in danger of getting lynched, why should I waste my time and why do you think that isn't a good reason to lynch you?

OK, so I just read Iris' wincon and it clearly says "you win when all threats have been eliminated". Thoughts? INB4 Cult Leader is some weird sort of mason recruiter.

Uhhh all town roles say that. I'm not getting what you're saying.

Shinori can you give me a legitimate reason why I should bother explaining myself to you? If the only time you're going to play a game you signed up for is when you are in danger of getting lynched, why should I waste my time and why do you think that isn't a good reason to lynch you?

Really? You need a legitmate reason to explain the fact that you currently have no actual reason for voting me this phase and for the fact that you are also voting me for tons of stuff that you have been doing all day phase.

Do you not realize how bad your reasoning for voting me is? And that when I flip town how bad you will look in comparison?

Also Psych random vote is completely out of place.

Isn't it like a general consensus thing that you need a legitimate reason to vote someone?

Why would you even say "Gimme a reason to explain myself to you."

You aren't explaining yourself to me, you are explaining yourself to everyone else. You know the people that will see these terrible interactions between you and me when I flip town.

You think everyone thinks I'm mafia? I can't even remember the last time someone straight up said they thought I was mafia.

So Quote had the option to prevent the kill on a night where he would obviously be killed and opted to perform a kill instead? I don't get it.

I don't think you've ever explained why you want to vote me?

Also, if you're going to spell my name out then spell it out correctly or I will find you and cut you.

Waiting for Shinori to flavor claim would be ideal, though considering how he's played wouldn't surprise me if he didn't. ("LOL I FORGOT")

##Vote Shinori

##Unvote

I don't want a hammer yet.

I have reasons and if you're going to just ignore the rest of the game that you clearly haven't read then lol.

Still waitin' on those reasons.

My point is that the cult wincon is "until all threats have been eliminated" which would imply that they win as soon as Bizz and mafia have died (as opposed to "when your faction reaches parity with the rest" or something to that effect).

I can't really answer any questions you have asked as I haven't read ALL of the game.

The most I've done have been minor skims. I told Paperblade on like late day 1 I could be subbed out if need be.

I even said that in thread. He should have just asked me if I minded if he subbed me and subbed me.

I also don't intend to read 66 pages of this thread.

So all I'm asking is for you to state your reasons for voting me.

Am I scum? Or am I cult LEADER in your eyes?

By the way you do remember that I was one of the biggest advocates for wanting elie lynched right? I DONT KNOW IF YOU CARE FOR THAT OR NOT BUT THAT MEANS I HEAVILY WANTED A SCUM MEMBER LYNCHED WHEN HE WASNT ON A CHOPPING BLOCK WHATSOEVER.

And seriously if anyone here actually thinks I'm cult then I'm literally just gonna yell at them for like every game ever from now on.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

And that's really only because you don't know me.

I can't argue against your logic because sure if you don't know me I probably look like a good cult leader suspect but I'm not and anyone who knows me or has talked to me would know I'm probably not cult leader and playing like this.