Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 4 - Game Over

Paperblade

no one else should join, game is filled but there's Paperblade slot. I'll take that slot when Paperblade leaves, I left the game so that it wouldn't start without him leaving but I've been there for the whole morning so don't take my slot.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In other words: Paperblade isn't going to play but is in the game, so we have to wait until he wakes up and leaves the game to start the game.

There'll actually be one slot more when Paperblade leaves but yeah, don't join or it'll begin and it won't work as intended

Mod notice that the above posts are rulebreaking and not permitted via role.

Given context I don't plan to modkill Mitsuki for it, but it's Paper's call.

Paper why would you host that at 4am some people have SCHOOL also shitty roommates (seriously: love yourself and live alone)

MINDLESS RAMBLING AHEAD (*side effects may include: confusion, involuntary muscle movements, unbridled rage, talking back to your own father, dying n1, permanent homosexuality, etc.; please consult your doctor before reading.)

Based on my own role and on Marth's flipped role (which I'm glad we lynched even though he's town), I'm not sure we should consider any roles obvtown anymore. WHICH should be a given, yes, yes I know, but it's probably more so with this game--like, you know, there's usually a role pattern or theme and especially in paperblade games, such as in Inception where the town was given typically mafia roles because the town was the mafia. Meaning I'm actually pretty skeptical of Mitsuki bc that's a petty plausible maf role, even though it makes the announcer part basically useless but it does give the role a very nice mechanic for fakeclaiming purposes.

Blitz's role is a worse one for scum to have though, so I dunno. I'm bad at rolespec and role theory and this is why I don't do it.

I'm just gonna come out and say that SB's general play reminds me of BBM's in SF3 mafia (who was scum); basically, he did nothing exceptionally scummy but also did nothing that especially stood out as town. I don't have any glaring problems with what I've seen, but I feel weird that I haven't really leaned either way on him so far. People like this are worth watching out for. :x

Another problem I'm having is that I'm townreading/neutral-reading a lot of the active players, and this makes me paranoid about the ones flying under the radar (namely Proto, FFM, and Beli, etc.); Boron also seems like less of a presence than she usually is, but I'm not sure if I'm suspicious of her so much for her supposed Bear tunneling than I am of the former, which could easily be because she's apparently so overwhelmed she needs a sub so shrugs I guess.

Elie is still giving me bad vibes, and am curious as to who his neighbor is. But this is useless whatever

Also someone mentioned knowing about a role that gives the 'hated' modifier, right? That makes me a little suspicious because that's something you can just give out and expected to be treated as towny for doing so afterward; kinda like Psych, who's been coasting on his claim since the latter half of D1, and it's made even worse by the fact that the hated modifier role happened to be town. Blehhhhh. I don't remember who outed it and don't really have the time to properly reread (I'm really sorry, I thought I would, but SENIOR INQUIRY LOLOL), so if I die N1 or even if I don't it might be worth looking into if that person happens to be someone people have been worried about/unsure about.

Anyway I'm rereading Eury because I'm not sure I have a proper read on her anymore. I jotted down in my notes that something she said in her second wallpost bugged me but I don't remember what now. Blehhhh. Coupled with the fact that her suspicions list really doesn't need to be that long.

Also is it just me or does it feel like weapons is throwing out suspicions for the hell of it sometimes?

Since I don't have time to make elaborate cases atm, here is at least one of my COLORCHARTS so you're all clear of what my suspicions are!!!:

Me (obvtown of course)

BBM

Shinori

Iris (I guess???? I feel a lot better about her lately but some of this is based on meta)

Rein (I have him lumped up with SB is that nothing about him to be is glaringly bad so far)

SB/Kay

Blitz (mostly rolespec)

Weapons

Psych

Scorri

Eury

Refa

Boron

Beli

Proto

FFM

Elie (???????????????????????)

Mitsuki

Bearclaw

I haven't made it very clear so here's at least how I feel at the end of N1. This is subject to change, of course.

WHAT THE FUCK THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE NAVY BLUE AND IT'S PISSING ME OFF DLKJASLKDJASLKDdlkaskLDJSLAd

anyway if I have anything else to say before night ends I'll say it, but that's probably all I have left to say, idk.

ugh, before anyone during the day says anything, I was told already in the EM game that Marth himself was the one who claimed there was a role that creates the 'hated' modifier, so just ignore that part of my post

It's a beautiful world we live in... a sweet, romantic place...

For you

For you

Not Blitz

Dear Blitz,

Why hello thar guys. I'm rather disappointed that the one I mentored for has been pretty dead in-thread/game (and hasn't spoken to me once wrt to it), so I'm here to pick up the slack. If you guys have enough time to sit idle and not contribute, then you obviously have enough time to read the incoming post. [i'm not known as the "The Queen of Wallposts" for nothing, and there's a lot for me to cover. So without further ado, time to get down to business.]

You are Eurykins, Town Wallposter.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, eleifend mollis nulla eget nullam vel ligula, amet ac veniam sodales, lacinia venenatis commodo blandit magnis, congue justo. Donec velit ullamcorper incidunt suspendisse, suspendisse sem, dictum a ultrices ante et id eget. Amet suscipit ut donec volutpat eget. Aperiam debitis, non non facilisis, nullam quis vivamus orci vestibulum mollis, vel luctus. Nam ridiculus vestibulum neque facilisi iaculis eu, tortor cras morbi, eu ultricies ultrices inceptos sem provident nunc. Suspendisse tellus viverra sed turpis ullamcorper, malesuada minima sed vitae. Vestibulum libero pharetra sed ac sapien, diam aliquam tincidunt maecenas mollis arcu nunc, faucibus congue eget integer lobortis nullam turpis. Odio augue.

Dolor ante facere vel omnis, rhoncus placerat facilisi molestie, sem dui dolor at pellentesque mus ullamcorper. Aliquam elit auctor quam morbi dolor amet, gravida pellentesque ante ac congue felis consectetuer, potenti ut integer vivamus gravida auctor, a duis bibendum ante mauris. Omnis sit aenean phasellus lorem, eu ullamcorper turpis odio eget, convallis libero nam volutpat. Nulla praesent sed sed pellentesque mauris. Nam faucibus hac, amet arcu. Arcu facilisis et, volutpat duis, scelerisque varius laoreet ea. Donec pariatur ligula condimentum erat interdum tristique, porttitor posuere, in quisque dapibus etiam. Justo diam enim tincidunt. Vestibulum vestibulum sodales sem egestas, vel lectus, at viverra faucibus scelerisque. Nec etiam nec sed vivamus eos at.

Amet dui ultricies velit, nunc enim et, convallis risus in dictumst, volutpat leo nulla dictum lacinia non eros, etiam a mollis pede. Dolor ut maecenas quam, pellentesque suspendisse elementum felis, quis a wisi proin suscipit feugiat. In duis amet, varius et nulla. Porta mauris enim bibendum vivamus arcu montes, vitae urna, quam imperdiet congue sodales molestie, pede fringilla elit hendrerit dolore sodales, sit ipsum amet. Fusce consequat in, quam ligula est sed, ac praesent mauris purus. Sit sed ac porta purus ut, facilisi varius dignissim morbi ac. Lorem morbi sodales in id vitae vel, sem est in, fringilla sagittis dictum nec varius non ante, eros leo vel tincidunt mauris. In vel luctus nullam rutrum quos maecenas, vel sapien sagittis, at ullamcorper morbi libero duis justo, malesuada ullamcorper, quam pharetra turpis nec enim. Dui augue, sem sed mi quis. Lorem condimentum, pellentesque velit sed aliquet elementum pellentesque, scelerisque vitae, lacus malesuada, ridiculus nibh nulla. Molestie mattis quis interdum pellentesque neque, eu sed orci vitae nulla, magnis neque a amet purus, sagittis sed conubia duis, suspendisse vitae nisl felis sem.

Ipsam lacus libero sodales quam in, auctor orci cras vestibulum a ut orci, lectus urna, eu aenean quis diam est quis. Ligula massa vel wisi magna, fusce mi curabitur montes suspendisse aliquam, per ut a integer bibendum pede urna, metus dapibus fermentum. Massa sit velit cras, viverra in arcu eu egestas nullam, mi mattis mauris non mi amet. Dolor lectus aenean nisl vestibulum hymenaeos, et arcu quam venenatis fames odio integer, venenatis vitae quaerat proin. Proin suspendisse risus, ultrices magna nulla, adipiscing wisi vel vitae convallis nec, id purus adipiscing velit, urna sit nullam in eu amet. Nunc risus donec, id dui ut est dis sociis, ullamcorper ut aliquet, lorem eget quisque ultrices fermentum interdum, odio aenean condimentum a. Faucibus nec ullamcorper tristique, volutpat tortor ipsum aliquam magnis turpis eu, nunc tincidunt, et phasellus ridiculus mollis magna in, tortor in ipsum integer congue ut in. Amet cras enim metus rutrum dis rutrum, sed dolor et pellentesque lorem. Non molestie ut arcu aenean ut. Ultricies mattis ipsum sapien pellentesque vestibulum et, urna nostra lorem donec risus dictumst. Sapien sapien, cursus sed faucibus integer, feugiat in urna. Urna sed, nec dui quis vel, pellentesque etiam congue feugiat ut lacus.

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur? At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere

Li Europan lingues es membres del sam familie. Lor separat existentie es un myth. Por scientie, musica, sport etc, litot Europa usa li sam vocabular. Li lingues differe solmen in li grammatica, li pronunciation e li plu commun vocabules. Omnicos directe al desirabilite de un nov lingua franca: On refusa continuar payar custosi traductores. At solmen va esser necessi far uniform grammatica, pronunciation e plu sommun paroles. Ma quande lingues coalesce, li grammatica del resultant lingue es plu simplic e regulari quam ti del coalescent lingues. Li nov lingua franca va esser plu simplic e regulari quam li existent Europan lingues. It va esser tam simplic quam Occidental in fact, it va esser Occidental. A un Angleso it va semblar un simplificat Angles, quam un skeptic Cambridge amico dit me que Occidental es.Li Europan lingues es membres del sam familie. Lor separat existentie es un myth. Por scientie, musica, sport etc, litot Europa usa li sam vocabular. Li lingues differe solmen in li grammatica, li pronunciation e li plu commun vocabules. Omnicos directe al desirabilite de un nov lingua franca: On refusa continuar payar custosi traductores. At solmen va esser necessi far uniform grammatica, pronunciation e plu sommun paroles.

This is how I feel when reading your posts.

Since you spend so much time writing up long posts which no one actually reads, no one actually feels like targeting you. As a result, non-killing actions on you will fail.

At night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Write walls about USER." People will not actually read your post, and it will be so distracting that they'll decide to target you instead. However, killers are a bit more determined than that, so they will stick to their target.

You are allied with the Town. You win if all threats are eliminated.

Whoa, son, do you really expect me to read All That Shit by You?

As you gather up at the mafia HQ, you also find a cool song playing on the radio. Sicknasty.

Riding straight out of the main wagon

using my logic to fight against scum

destroying mafia with scumtells most awesome

protecting the town almost all of the time

but not tomorrow - in my timezone!

Now is the time for a gauge of reactions

this game needs a hero, and I am that guy

Look! Has Refa just claimed scum?

That's just WIFOM, so shut up about him. Let's focus on me, because...

I am the town MVP

voting for justice on a wagon of scum

with the help of my sidekick friendly neighbour

I'm more townie and protected than I already am

I am the town MVP

my reads are amazing, and my cases are sheeped

my vote is my role and my role is my weapon and my weapon's my vote and my vote is the lynch

It is now Day 2. Day 2 ends in 72 hours at 3:15 PDT (GMT-7) on Saturday, August 30th.

I was redirected from Elieson to Blitz, so I can only assume he targeted Elieson instead of Mitsuki (and yes, my actions on him failed; that plural is no typo). ;/

I was also redirected from Psych to myself.

And no, I'm not going to tell you how I visited so many people. Piss off.

Uhhhhhh

I WAS FUCKING ROLEBLOCKED. and guess what? I am roleblocked for n1 AND n2. This ALWAYS happens to me and I assumed something about my role which wasn't ture. So basically I am an idiot and fucked everything up.

Mafia sucks

Nope didn't get anything didn't do anything

Still assuming that the insomniac modifier might have been him but idk.

Bangs head against wall

Thank you bbm being an insomniac was fun

I have to go to class but yeahhh there is a role that blocks for two nights in a row with one action. Be careful.

I targeted Bearclaw, saw him visiting Refa.

I went for Bearclaw as he had enough time to be on the insomniac rave thing but a day after he was doing nothing in the thread. Found scummy that he said he was reading but didn't answer people's questions on who he thought was scum and such, and I felt like he was dodging them on purpose. I need to ISO him properly but yeah.

Via is town because of the insomniac rave thing comments, it doesn't even begin to make sense as scum to have that kind of attitude, and I don't see them faking it either. Eury is also town because of wallposts, nobody will probably agree but I'm quite sure of it.

##Vote: Bearclaw as placeholder, but I do believe he's scum

also, guess what I got in the EM game as a gift? A FUCKING MILLER MODIFIER. It's passive and yes, it's compulsory.

it only lasted for N1 though

I was also redirected from Psych to myself.

This happened to me too, except the other way around? Eli should probably explain considering he claimed Driver...

More importantly someone gunned me which is amazing and I'm gonna probably shoot a lurker with it. I'm also vengeful for today thanks to the epicmafia game, why the fuck do I have so many killing roles?

##Vote: Refa

Putting this down while I reread. I don't like how Refa suddenly diverted the lynch onto Marth when he'd already said he had no interest in lynching him just because of one thing BBM said. It feels like a huge turnaround from what he was saying before and I feel as though if he was going to try and turbo someone he should've gone after a lurker or something instead?

Agree that Elieson should explain himself. Also I'm honestly going to be super lazy for a while because school work that I've been procrastinating for like forever. Maybe you'll get a few one off comments here or there.