Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 4 - Game Over

Paperblade

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so I'm here but not really at all caught up.

I would rather not lynch Eli so I guess it's time to read blitz and mitsuki ( I'm doing stuff rn too so no guarantee I'll finish this before phase end but I'll try)

Ugh, I should probably claim

I'm Paperblade, Town Operator. I'm an announcer that announces through song lyrics.

There's another part to my role but I'd rather keep it to myself.

cut by Blitz saying he'll claim, lol

I don't want to lynch Eli because that isn't the kind of thing scum claim to get pressure off of them. This feels like day 1 of Tyne-Wear where Randa started towntelling when he got wagoned but then nobody cared enough to change over after we got an extension.

@Something BBM said, how would Eli be locked into a claim when his neighbour presumably isn't a 0-shot driver and probably has a completely different role of their own? That doesn't make any sense.

I would vote Mitsuki over Eli but I don't really think she's scum either considering she's trying to lynch Marth instead of one of her counterwagons which doesn't make sense as scum to me? She probably should get on one of them, I don't like Marth either but we're not gonna turbolynch him because that never ends well.

Cut by Mitsuki: what do you mean you announce via song lyrics?

OK, doing a legitimate ISO of Mitsuki now.

[spoiler=Mitsuki]

Honestly, I still think her initial post about SB was townie (like I think the logic was baffling but it doesn't make sense coming from scum). I can get behind her initial BBM scumread so that's cool. So I kind of skimmed them but her explanations of her reads seemed pretty OK (besides aforementioned issues above). Also reread her Marth case, and apparently she did explain it but it doesn't...I don't know, I just don't like it. Only thing that bothers me is that as scum I don't see why she'd turn down both of her counterwagons. Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.

guhhh i don't even know anymore, i need some flips to read people better ):

also i'll be in rehearsal at phase end

i'll help consolidate whatever lynch we end up doing out of the three, elie's claim sorta makes me feel kinda better about him i guess, but his content still reads as scum to me @_____@

@refa

I agree with the cases on Blitz, it feels like he was trying too hard to paint things from RVS as scummy (like not taking part in RVS and Proto apparently having "easy content" without explaining why it's easy or scummy.) I said earlier that Blitz pushing both sides of the Via/BBM argument is questionnable and the reasoning isn't very solid. He has Via as scum because she questionned a vote on her but says she was overreacting? Then on the BBM side of things it seems to revolve heavily around Blitz disagreeing with his Via townread and therefore BBM is scum for having a different opinion to him? That doesn't really work.

It also feels like he just kind of parked himself on BBM because he hardly addresses him at all in his following post and just responds to people who had queries about him. Like, the only new reads I see there are his read on Mitsuki which I could easily call him out for "easy content" on that just like did with Proto and Psych, which was also pretty brief. And I don't get how you're metaing Beli when he's never even rolled scum before so that's really weird too.

I can barely follow Refa's Mitsuki read. Why is the only thing that bothers you something you see as townie, after you only pointed out one scummy thing she did?

Whatever, my wording sucked. Point was that it bothered me.

i wouldn't mind a blitz lynch but i remember someone (idr who) saying that his inactivity made him scummy and no, blitz is just like that normally

Meh, just sheeping SB (because of the later part, the former half about "taking both sides" doesn't really bother me).

##Unvote

##Vote: Blitz

yeah, I will just claim now

I have a safeguard on me (which is why I asked people not to target me)and I am also the martyr and therefore by extension I am actually the safeguard who is immune to night actions other than kills

maybe I was just assuming it because of the fact that you and Refa were Co-Drivers in Healer, but I assumed that Elie and his neighbour drove people together? Or became a Driver after the other died, or something. And I'm pretty sure Elie posted after I said that and didn't contradict it.

@Refa- but it's not just that Marth dropped Bearclaw, he went from "this thing is scummy" to "I don't want to lynch Bear based on it". Like I can see what he means about not wanting to lynch Bearclaw off only one thing, but then he's like "yeah that rolespec is bad" and votes Mitsuki just off that one thing. Also he goes like "I'd expect you to read Via better" and I don't really see the scum intent (in Blitz) there at all?

##Unvote

I can prove if Blitz is telling the truth or not tonight (I can't see that role being scum because scum safeguard is OP).

Also when you say martyr, do you mean redirects all of the actions of the target to yourself or redirects all of the actions of people targeting your target to yourself.