• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FINALLY

THE FLAN

HAS COME BACK

TO SERENESMAFIA

##Vote: Mitsuki if my slot hasn't done so already

I'm going to see Guardians of the Galaxy in about half an hour so don't expect meaningful stuff from me for, like, a good 3-4 hours

what the hell are you doing paper?

I lied yesterday (and it's clear). I'm Co-Driver with my Neighbor (who i'm maintaining as Anonymous for the time being still because too bad I think it's a good idea). I targeted Psych, [uSER] targeted Refa, so that's why results were driven.\

I'm not outing [uSER] unless someone literally claims that they're going to Vig me (my RolePM doesn't say it, it just says the character that i'm co-driver with (Refa).

##Vote Mitsuki

Not only is this cleverly disguised as OMGUS, but also I'm more apt to believe Rein catching her in a multivisit situation, especially since she hasn't even done anything to argue against it.

Also Refa I rolled Sain!Hooker, and lost, so I didn't get any bonus abilities.

There's no way I'm not maf

oh snap mits actually claimed mafia She's always mafia, because she's Mitsuki. I've been pressing this logic for Months now

Oh annnnnnnnnd there's no Shot limit on my/[uSER]'s table (well, as far as I know (s)he doesn't have any limitations). I also assume that [uSER]'s entire role is identical to mine, but i dunno for sure

Oh, I just remembered. Could someone who was in the EM game say who was in it? I was not and think it may be helpful so we can know who potentially got powers from it (did everyone who participated in it get something)?

Oh I msiread the claiming your identity thing and am not sure if people aen't allowed to do this or they just weren't allowed to for the game. The link redirects to the page it was linked on so no luck there, and I'm not sure which game it was from the past games in the lobby.

I was in the pregame but had to leave because it took too long to start and I had School Things to do

The people who were in it before I left were: Mitsuki, Blitz, SB, Refa, Elie, and Bear. I dunno who the seventh person is that joined, and I don't know if the player list actually changed before the game started (like, if any of the players left and were replace dby other people, etc.)

If two or more scum were in that game and one asked the other to gun them......... hm......................

Also I just realized now that "trying to hide power roles" is probably pointless because Mitsuki presumably also got the same information as I did and gave it to her team already. So unless we are still seriously concerned about a cult (which is still a resonable option I guess), if nobody has objections I'll out that soon. Elieson visiting Psych makes absolutely no sense in that case unless he was told "there are no roles that are explicitly cultproof" or something and Psych just misinterpreted, I dunno.

Oh, I just remembered. Could someone who was in the EM game say who was in it? I was not and think it may be helpful so we can know who potentially got powers from it (did everyone who participated in it get something)?

I got jack and shit, and jack just left town (rolled vanilla; so I assume the same goes for the other person who rolled vanilla as well).

Madnix/Hetnix/whatever is Manix

aka Curly Brace

also I was gonna content but I'm too hype from Guardians of the Galaxy so I'll probably do actual post tomorrow

but when Mitsuki flips scum then Rein is confirmed town and I'd probably say Psych is too, or at least pretty damn close

I doubt Eury's CL if she's anti town; I don't remember Manix ever being CL on SF and for the most part flavour's being taken from past SF games

(as an aside I really hope that I'm actually flavour in this game)