Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 4 - Game Over

Paperblade

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to lynch Elie but I'll consolidate if I have to.

I won't be around for phase end though. @_@

Still prefer eclipse lynch over Elie.

Votals

Elieson (5): BBM, eclipse, SB/Kay, Refa, Poly

eclipse (4): Quote, Weapons, Psych, Belisarius

Iris (1): Jalmont

Not voting (7): Bearclaw, Elieson, Eurykins, FFM, Iris, Polydeuces, Reinfleche, Shinori

You guys have a bit under 3 hours left, phase ends at 3:15 PDT

Edited by Paperblade

He should be voting Elieson, then. Also people who are like "I don't see the Elieson argument", read this:

Right. I definitely can remember things. It would've been a lot better if I rolled Santa. ;_; Also I don't remember scumreading you, like I ISO'd myself (wow, Refa doesn't even remember his own arguments, so pro town) and the only thing I said about how was how "Proto's case on you was stronger FHPOV (even though I wouldn't sheep it" so I really don't get how you think I was scumreading you early on. Fair enough on my Mitsuki case, I guess.

OK, so BBM's issues with Elieson are:

1) His bad case on BBM involving self-meta (I can agree with this, but I don't think it's scummy)

2) Him voting BBM for a similar reason to SB and then saying SB's vote was bad (yeah, I can get that)

3) Dismissing Mitsuki because she hadn't responded to anything (wow, I totally missed that)

4) He's locked into his claim as either alignment, so that doesn't make him townier (OK)

5) Mitsuki's thing with Elieson after she got outed as scum could be WIFOM (I guess I can see that, I did the same thing myself as scum)

6) Elieson defending Mitsuki at the end of the phase (like I did the exact same thing, so meh; it seemed like a townie role to me)

7) Elieson had no reason to fake 0-shot (but I can't see why he'd fake it as scum?)

8) Mitsuki cased Elieson a lot on D1 but never voted him for it (didn't bother reading his ISO so I'll take your word for it; don't actually see why she wouldn't vote Elieson over Marth)

Would like an answer to #7 still, but I honestly think that #8 is the most telling because it just doesn't make sense for Mitsuki to push Marth over Elieson when Elieson was a far more viable wagon at the end of the day.

wait Kay's hydraing with SB? and the hydra's not Manix/Via or Eury/Shinori flavour? holy hell this is weirding me ou

Yeah i keep forgetting this too, so

I really don't get this sudden shift to eclipse when there've been almost no cases on her? Like, we switched away from Mitsuki yesterday last second and ended up mislynching so I really don't see this as being any different? Psych's vote is particularly bizarre because he said that he was townreading eclipse earlier and now he's suddenly advocating her lynch?

I just realized that SB is voting Elieson who is also SB. So he's pretty much literally bussing himself.

^would OMGUS, but already scumreading the slot

It's not like I'm saying I don't want to lynch cult. I'm saying I think there's good evidence that scum Elie doesn't make sense when people are voting Elie for that reason. Things should make sense in the grand scheme of things.

It's people, and there's no telling what they'll do (especially when there's more than one of them). Therefore, I place a higher priority on individual reads, rather than associative ones. In this case, Elieson's individual read trumps whatever Mitsuki did.

I can't tell the difference between "my rolepm doesn't say what happens if X occurs" and "I don't know what happens if X occurs, I'll ask mods". Eclipse, I've been on the block for two straight day phases; can you be more blunt with your explanations please?

It's in a reply to Refa. One of them.

Also don't like how eclipse is basically policy lynching Elieson at this point. Like I can get why that bothers you, but why not address the other cases on Elieson while you're at it? Feeling better about this.

##Vote: eclipse

That's not a policy lynch, that's a lynch based off of what I think is a scumslip.

She's lynching him because he can't get his own role straight (even though the worst thing about that is when Elieson lied about his role on D1) which doesn't even make sense as a scumslip. Townies have actually misread their roles before, this is something eclipse would know.

I think you (and everyone else) missed the point. It's because Elieson claimed to know something about his role, and then WENT BACK on it (claiming ignorance this time). I'm using what I saw during my time here. If he'd asked the hosts, then he'd know for certain - the fact that he said that he knew, and then said that he didn't means that he's lying about one of the two. Town would have no reason to lie about their host interactions after claiming random things about their own role.

Beli - deal with it, that's how I roll.

bearclaw - I forget he was in the game.

POLY I'M HERE STOP FORGETTING ABOUT ME DAMMIT.

people want to lynch eclipse because he thinks sara. is mafia for lying? i think that's a legitimate stance to have and one that for the most part makes sense as a hard policy - it's just i prefer looking at context of lies which made me believe that because there's nothing to gain from the lie, mafia wouldn't unnecessarily risk death to lie for no reason. it's here i think we would want some more discussion from the codriver but that's probably too late to happen

It's more of the nature of the lie (which is common for scum who aren't prepared), rather than the lie itself.

That being said, I'll claim simply because a bunch of you seem to think I'm a nice target, and because I need to take off in half an hour. My role was proven N1. Hope you had fun with that EM game~!

(in other words, now I'm a functional vanilla)

Temporarily forgot about this game for a bit, sorry x_x

Fine with Elieson, I suppose. His play hasn't been too hot and I had gripes with him early enough that haven't dramatically shifted this isn't an uncomfortable vote for me.

##Vote: Elieson

Maybe. Maybe not. I didn't want to encourage the Elie wagon and you/Boron were one of my mafia suspects so I'd rather attempt a second wagon than lay down and let Elie hang.

I need to fly, but don't be the reason why there's no lynch.

Wow ok

##Vote eclipse

Not like much else is going to change now, and I'd rather see this than 1/2 counters go towards a Universal Loss